PDA

View Full Version : Nascar 2015

pinkie
08-19-2015, 03:21 PM
The season is more than 1/2 over and it's been a very interesting season.

Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart are struggling. JGR is hot right now. Kurt is doing ok, wish he'd win another one.

It's almost time for the run for the Cup.

pinkie
08-23-2015, 12:37 PM
Kurt ran like crap last night. Finished in 14th, 1 lap down at Bristol.

Justafungi
05-02-2016, 10:19 AM
I don't normally watch it but the video of Dale Jr. Losing his steering wheel yesterday was pretty wild.

jjcarter
05-10-2016, 06:39 PM
l love Nascar....

jjcarter
05-26-2016, 12:47 PM
Jr is had some rotten luck this yr.

nozzle jockey
05-26-2016, 01:01 PM
Jr is had some rotten luck this yr.

ya think? I'm a fan of the 4 car, hate the Busch theme, I could live with the Jimmie Johns, fave is the Bud. I can't believe SHR is going to Fords next year, ugh, I wished Harvick would've jumped to the Hendrick stable, even though I'm not a fan of anything Hendrick, it would have kept him in a Chevy.

jjcarter
05-28-2016, 12:15 AM
ya think? I'm a fan of the 4 car, hate the Busch theme, I could live with the Jimmie Johns, fave is the Bud. I can't believe SHR is going to Fords next year, ugh, I wished Harvick would've jumped to the Hendrick stable, even though I'm not a fan of anything Hendrick, it would have kept him in a Chevy.
Ugh...lol don't even use that B&%#& word around me its like a swear word lol......lm shocked too at SHR going to Ford ...Tony l think is dealing with a lot on his plate...l wish him the best, he's had a tough few yrs....l like Harvick ...he going to shine......nice to know l have a Nascar buddy =_)

Causingtrouble
05-28-2016, 06:45 PM
just tell them to turn left.

jjcarter
05-30-2016, 11:35 AM
just tell them to turn left.

that would be the right choice in most cases lol!

Causingtrouble
05-30-2016, 11:48 AM
Turn right to crash

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jjcarter
05-30-2016, 12:02 PM
Turn right to crash

Turn left not to crash.....lol! But they do have road course so in that case you would want to do both.....=_)

Causingtrouble
05-30-2016, 12:07 PM
Not many so turn left, left, left, and left again.

jjcarter
05-30-2016, 12:09 PM
Not many so turn left, left, left, and left again.

Gotta ya!

nozzle jockey
05-31-2016, 09:22 AM
Ugh...lol don't even use that B&%#& word around me its like a swear word lol......lm shocked too at SHR going to Ford ...Tony l think is dealing with a lot on his plate...l wish him the best, he's had a tough few yrs....l like Harvick ...he going to shine......nice to know l have a Nascar buddy =_)

Truex tore it up Sunday night. At least the #4 car finished 2nd and is still the point leader.

jjcarter
05-31-2016, 09:30 AM
Truex tore it up Sunday night. At least the #4 car finished 2nd and is still the point leader.
Yes l heard that...l didn't get to watch all the race, who won?

nozzle jockey
05-31-2016, 09:54 AM
Yes l heard that...l didn't get to watch all the race, who won?

Truex did, he lead all but like 12 laps.

jjcarter
05-31-2016, 09:58 AM
Truex did, he lead all but like 12 laps.

oh yes he did lead most laps ....l do remember that lol.

Where are this weekend?

nozzle jockey
05-31-2016, 10:02 AM
oh yes he did lead most laps ....l do remember that lol.

Where are this weekend?

They are at Pocono this weekend.

jjcarter
05-31-2016, 04:38 PM
They are at Pocono this weekend.

l will have to make sure l have it recording...l will be a different track...=_)

Cleorge_Gooney
05-31-2016, 04:56 PM
This thread is so last year :sarcastic:

jjcarter
05-31-2016, 04:57 PM
This thread is so last year :sarcastic:

lol...doesn't matter, its all about Nascar......=_)

Cleorge_Gooney
05-31-2016, 05:02 PM
lol...doesn't matter, its all about Nascar......=_)

I believe you...I really do :)

jjcarter
06-05-2016, 05:47 PM
I'm a little bummed the Nascar race was a washout today....l don't know if we will see it tomorrow when they run it, they sometimes televise it on a channel us Canadians don't get. =_(

jjcarter
06-06-2016, 02:48 PM
Who the heck won the race...last l heard Jr was in second with only a few laps to go...

jjcarter
06-07-2016, 11:37 AM
Second for June bug yesterday. ..I'm happy with that.

jjcarter
07-05-2016, 08:30 AM
Jr...don't make me come over there lol...

SirGary
07-05-2016, 08:53 AM
Jr...don't make me come over there lol...

Come on down on the 17th to the Speedway in New Hampshire...you can sleep in my camper (if you do the cooking and cleaning) and I'll show you a good time afterwards...*winks*

jjcarter
07-05-2016, 05:37 PM
(if l do the cooking and cleaning) No deal absolutely not lol....get a maid, :)bs

SirGary
07-09-2016, 03:06 PM
OK, I'll get a maid and even pick up a couple of hookers for us for after the race...=)

...and it's the 14th.....I hope that doesn't mess you up any..

Causingtrouble
07-09-2016, 03:27 PM
The race is about half hour away from where I live tonight.

jjcarter
07-10-2016, 08:23 AM
The race is about half hour away from where I live tonight.

Nice!....l pre-recorded it and am watching it now. Lots of crashes...

nozzle jockey
07-14-2016, 10:39 AM
NH this week, damn wish I was going to this race. Harvick better get his **** in gear literally, only has a 4 point lead over Keselowski.

jjcarter
07-14-2016, 11:47 AM
Jr better get his mind off his wedding and start racing lol!

jjcarter
07-15-2016, 04:03 AM
Hmmm.... Jr is out for a few weeks with a concussion....funny l don't remember him in any bad wrecks lately, l think its a hoax.....Maybe he's running off to get married

nozzle jockey
07-15-2016, 08:09 AM
Hmmm.... Jr is out for a few weeks with a concussion....funny l don't remember him in any bad wrecks lately, l think its a hoax.....Maybe he's running off to get married

I'm not believing the concussion story

jjcarter
07-15-2016, 08:55 AM
I'm not believing the concussion story
Neither am I.....I hear wedding bells..lol!

nozzle jockey
07-15-2016, 09:08 AM
Neither am I.....I hear wedding bells..lol!

I just received a notification that he is only missing this weekends race. He said "due to his recent wrecks at MI and Daytona" he reached out to a neurologist. The team indicated in a statement that physicians did not clear him after an evaluation this week.

we shall see what he says on Monday. Being the competitive driver he is, I doubt he would miss a race to get married.

jjcarter
07-16-2016, 07:55 AM
Gordon apparently is going to be driving Jr his car for next weekends race....he's suppose to be out for a few. l think you are going to see he is going to hang up his helmet some.....l don't have a good feeling about this. Lol....lm just teasing the marriage.

nozzle jockey
07-18-2016, 08:36 AM
I saw Gordon would be driving the 88. Will have to see what happens in the next few weeks. I have to work an upcoming race and even though I am not a huge fan of any Hendrick driver, a **** ton of people do like Earnhardt Jr, Sadley, each race he misses, his fans will be disappointed.

Oh, #4 finished 4th yesterday, still in points lead lol.

jjcarter
07-19-2016, 11:50 AM
Most popular driver how many yrs in a row lol...that's Jr!
Lol...and what's your point 4th place last week is still in the lead.
=_)

nozzle jockey
07-19-2016, 12:51 PM
If Sr was still alive and racing, I doubt Jr would be the fan fave. most of Sr's fan went with Jr. after his death.

my point is, being popular doesn't make you the best driver out there lol

jjcarter
07-19-2016, 05:00 PM
If Sr was still alive and racing, I doubt Jr would be the fan fave. most of Sr's fan went with Jr. after his death.

my point is, being popular doesn't make you the best driver out there lol

lol....but It sure gets him a lot of attention.....:yes: l agree with you . Sr was the man, l miss him...it bothers me to see the 3 car on the track again. l think they made a bad choice there. That kid doesn't deserve that number lol.....

nozzle jockey
07-20-2016, 06:35 AM
lol....but It sure gets him a lot of attention.....:yes: l agree with you . Sr was the man, l miss him...it bothers me to see the 3 car on the track again. l think they made a bad choice there. That kid doesn't deserve that number lol.....

I miss seeing him and my all time fave driver, Rusty Wallace, battle on the track.
If I remember, RCR tried getting the number retired, unfortunately NASCAR doesn't allow that.

jjcarter
07-20-2016, 11:44 AM
Yes...they had some real battles back in the day...it's not the same anymore, I think when Sr died the sport took a serious hit.....Rusty was a cool guy. They were pretty good friend.

nozzle jockey
07-27-2016, 08:46 AM
Hauling the camper north next week, free camping, full credentials again for the weekend, all for working a measly few hours. Racing, food and beer, my "redneck" weekend, cannot wait.

jjcarter
07-27-2016, 11:17 AM
Hauling the camper north next week, free camping, full credentials again for the weekend, all for working a measly few hours. Racing, food and beer, my "redneck" weekend, cannot wait.

Wow...that's cool. We have connections when we take in a race and get VIP pit passes...love to walk the pits and meet the drivers at a Nascar race...we also have friends that cook in one of those tents for the drivers and gets full access. ..pretty cool they do that.

nozzle jockey
07-27-2016, 11:23 AM
I work the pits the morning of the race for about 3-4 hours. once they go hot, we help security getting the fans with pit and garage passes out of there, if they have hot passes, they can stay behind the wall until the race starts, then they have to leave. we do get to meet the drivers before the introductions. its all pretty cool and the benefits are great.

jjcarter
07-27-2016, 11:31 AM
I work the pits the morning of the race for about 3-4 hours. once they go hot, we help security getting the fans with pit and garage passes out of there, if they have hot passes, they can stay behind the wall until the race starts, then they have to leave. we do get to meet the drivers before the introductions. its all pretty cool and the benefits are great.

I agree...the benefits are nice. Yes hot passes are the best..it takes me a week to recover after one if those races lol...lots of partying. We usually go with friends in their Motorhome. ...it's a blast. Hope you enjoy yourself thoroughly on that get away.

nozzle jockey
07-27-2016, 11:45 AM
it is a great time and once a year is enough for me also, I used to go to different races throughout the year but have scaled back to this one. It is a party atmosphere, even those they don't like racing seem to enjoy themselves

nozzle jockey
08-04-2016, 07:26 AM
My camper is dropped off and leveled, in a few hours I will be setting up my site, meeting up with friends and consuming copious amounts of alcohol, oh, and lots of red meat too.

jjcarter
08-04-2016, 08:06 AM
My camper is dropped off and leveled, in a few hours I will be setting up my site, meeting up with friends and consuming copious amounts of alcohol, oh, and lots of red meat too.

Have fun!....Lucky you!

nozzle jockey
08-04-2016, 08:47 AM
Have fun!....Lucky you!

oh I plan too have a blast, I only have to work a few hours sunday morning, not a bad deal.

jjcarter
08-04-2016, 10:09 AM
oh I plan too have a blast, I only have to work a few hours sunday morning, not a bad deal.
Lol...Enjoy!!!!

nozzle jockey
08-22-2016, 12:14 PM
sweet run and victory for the #4 car yesterday!! on another note, Kyle, you have no right to ***** cry and whine about the 46 car or his spotter, you were the douche that new something broke on your car at lap 354, why the hell didn't you get off the track then when you knew you had handling issues? no, in typical Busch style, you decided to stay out until you spun at 358 thereby causing other cars to wreck, including you getting hit by the 46 car you moron......end of rant

jjcarter
08-22-2016, 12:26 PM
sweet run and victory for the #4 car yesterday!! on another note, Kyle, you have no right to ***** cry and whine about the 46 car or his spotter, you were the douche that new something broke on your car at lap 354, why the hell didn't you get off the track then when you knew you had handling issues? no, in typical Busch style, you decided to stay out until you spun at 358 thereby causing other cars to wreck, including you getting hit by the 46 car you moron......end of rant

Poor kyle.... he apparently wrecked in Saturday nights race also and blamed everyone around him....
Congrats #4..=_)

nozzle jockey
08-22-2016, 12:28 PM
Poor kyle.... he apparently wrecked in Saturday nights race also and blamed everyone around him....
Congrats #4..=_)

that was yesterday, they had to postpone Saturday nights race do to weather, was supposed to start again yesterday at 1:00, but didn't get the green until like 4:00, so it turned into another night race lol

Thanks, not bad considering he started 24th. it was sweet when he and Stewart did the burn outs together.

jjcarter
08-22-2016, 12:32 PM
that was yesterday, they had to postpone Saturday nights race do to weather, was supposed to start again yesterday at 1:00, but didn't get the green until like 4:00, so it turned into another night race lol

Lol..I was away on a girl's weekend so I didn't watch any racing..I just heard he wrecked and had a hissy fit..

nozzle jockey
08-22-2016, 12:54 PM
Lol..I was away on a girl's weekend so I didn't watch any racing..I just heard he wrecked and had a hissy fit..

hope you had a great girlie weekend, oh did he ever get his panties in a twist, such a whine ass.

jjcarter
08-22-2016, 12:59 PM
hope you had a great girlie weekend, oh did he ever get his panties in a twist, such a whine ass.
I did thanks for asking ..still feeling a bit tired from the late nights and alcohol abuse lol...
I can't stand kyle or his brother for that matter lol...
I will have to see if my hub saved it..he records all the races..

nozzle jockey
08-22-2016, 01:13 PM
you're welcome. nothing wrong with a little libation lol.

I don't mind Kurt, he has been pretty quiete latel, he was in a wreck with the 2 car late in the race, they were fighting for the lead, if your hubs recorded it, its late in the race. Kyle's FUBAR is lap 358. and obviously the #4 car, who was right on yesterday, led over 100 laps cruised to victory lol

jjcarter
08-23-2016, 08:59 AM
you're welcome. nothing wrong with a little libation lol.

I don't mind Kurt, he has been pretty quiete latel, he was in a wreck with the 2 car late in the race, they were fighting for the lead, if your hubs recorded it, its late in the race. Kyle's FUBAR is lap 358. and obviously the #4 car, who was right on yesterday, led over 100 laps cruised to victory lol

If I had to choose between the two brothers...it would be Kurt lol!

jjcarter
09-11-2016, 09:57 AM
Watched a interview about Jr. this morning. He's coming back....He's very focused on getting back on track. I hope he drives for a few more yrs...

Now I must say I'm a little concerned about smoke lol...I think it's a good thing he is retiring

jjcarter
11-20-2016, 08:48 PM
blah...pretty boy Johnston wins number 7. Not a fan...if anyone out of the four that had the chance l wish it would have be Carl.