PDA

View Full Version : Nascar 2017

jjcarter
01-10-2017, 02:15 PM
So much has happened already..... Dale Jr got married on New yrs, Kurt Bush Married also....And today l heard the Carl Edwards quit???? What the heck lol,

FNC2010
01-10-2017, 02:18 PM
Carl Edwards Quit . What the heck ?

jjcarter
01-10-2017, 02:23 PM
Carl Edwards Quit . What the heck ?

LOL! l know that's what l said.....l heard it today on Sirius satellite

FNC2010
01-10-2017, 07:37 PM
LOL! l know that's what l said.....l heard it today on Sirius satellite

neck time I talk to my spouse I will ask him about it he is a Nascar fan.

jjcarter
01-10-2017, 08:01 PM
neck time I talk to my spouse I will ask him about it he is a Nascar fan.

Apparently they are going to announce tomorrow morning on the Nascar channel as to why he decided to quit.....l know why, he's rich...he has two beautiful babies, an a wife that's a doctor....that's a good enough reason for me. The perfect world.

Lacee
01-10-2017, 08:03 PM
Hate to hear Carl Edwards is quitting!

jjcarter
01-11-2017, 07:04 PM
The big news today on the Nascar Station was Carl Edwards stating....he just wanted to quit, spend more time with his family. Good for him, l wish him all the best. lm worried Dale Jr will be next.....ugh then l won't know who to cheer for.

FNC2010
01-11-2017, 07:16 PM
I can't believe he quiting and neither could my spouse but I can understand why . When I told my spouse Carl was leaving nascar he said damn.

jjcarter
01-11-2017, 07:18 PM
I still can't believe it. But I understand why he wants to quit.

Me too....the people that understand the sport know its the most dangerous. I'm happy for him.

nozzle jockey
01-24-2017, 10:10 AM
so lets make this more confusing, get rid of the chase and go back to the way it used to be FFS

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-media/articles/2017/1/23/new-nascar-race-format-2017-announced.html

jjcarter
01-24-2017, 12:54 PM
so lets make this more confusing, get rid of the chase and go back to the way it used to be FFS

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-media/articles/2017/1/23/new-nascar-race-format-2017-announced.html

Grrrrrrrr......sounds football to me lol! we are racing here at high speed, jeez just let them race like the old days.

nozzle jockey
01-24-2017, 12:58 PM
Grrrrrrrr......sounds football to me lol! we are racing here at high speed, jeez just let them race like the old days.

did you read the article? totally FUBAR, makes you wonder who lays awake at night and thinks this **** up

jjcarter
01-24-2017, 01:03 PM
did you read the article? totally FUBAR, makes you wonder who lays awake at night and thinks this **** up

l read most of it....the part about the playoff got to me lol....thanks l saved it. l am going to read it word for word when l sign off.

nozzle jockey
01-24-2017, 01:12 PM
l read most of it....the part about the playoff got to me lol....thanks l saved it. l am going to read it word for word when l sign off.

I iaughed when I read the playoff thing. really? pretty damn lame

jjcarter
01-24-2017, 01:13 PM
I iaughed when I read the playoff thing. really? pretty damn lame

lol...l agree sounds like the stick and ball sports. Not my thing.

nozzle jockey
01-24-2017, 01:21 PM
I have no issue with the term, just let them race, whoever ends up with the most points after Homestead, they win the championship. The chase was bad enough, now this 3 tiered playoff thing? ridiculous

jjcarter
01-24-2017, 01:23 PM
I have no issue with the term, just let them race, whoever ends up with the most points after Homestead, they win the championship. The chase was bad enough, now this 3 tiered playoff thing? ridiculous

l agree with you let them loose....most points at the end of the season wins. l can't wait til race season!!!!!!

nozzle jockey
01-24-2017, 03:06 PM
I can't wait either, still not happy about that ugly Busch car, thank god Jimmy Johns will be the main sponsor for a few races. Bring back the Bud car for the love of Pete.

jjcarter
01-25-2017, 10:41 AM
I can't wait either, still not happy about that ugly Busch car, thank god Jimmy Johns will be the main sponsor for a few races. Bring back the Bud car for the love of Pete.

Have you seen Jr paint job....yuck. Bring back the bud paint job.

nozzle jockey
01-25-2017, 10:43 AM
Have you seen Jr paint job....yuck. Bring back the bud paint job.

No I haven't, I don't follow that stable,sorry. i'll look it up though

jjcarter
01-25-2017, 10:47 AM
No I haven't, I don't follow that stable,sorry. i'll look it up though

lol....that's a good one!

nozzle jockey
01-25-2017, 10:53 AM
lol....that's a good one!

what? stable? that's slang for a multi-car team.

jjcarter
01-25-2017, 11:00 AM
what? stable? that's slang for a multi-car team.

lol...yes reminds me of horse racing....never mind!

nozzle jockey
01-25-2017, 11:02 AM
lol...yes reminds me of horse racing....never mind!

well, that's were it was probably derived from. Plus, if you look at the garage areas, they resemble stables right?

jjcarter
01-25-2017, 11:07 AM
well, that's were it was probably derived from. Plus, if you look at the garage areas, they resemble stables right?

lol..you have a good point! Only they are fueled with much more then just muscle.

nozzle jockey
01-25-2017, 11:12 AM
lol..you have a good point! Only they are fueled with much more then just muscle.

and a lot more ponies under the roof

jjcarter
01-25-2017, 11:23 AM
and a lot more ponies under the roof

Most definitely....

SirGary
01-25-2017, 11:32 AM
...a few drivers are retiring after this year...

The writing is on the wall....driverless cars are coming...an end to an era...lol

jjcarter
01-25-2017, 11:35 AM
...a few drivers are retiring after this year...

The writing is on the wall....driverless cars are coming...an end to an era...lol

lol...l think a few cars need to be driverless....just sayin!

nozzle jockey
01-25-2017, 11:40 AM
Most definitely....

there is nothing like 43 725 H.P. cars going past, the sound, smell, the way the ground shakes.....damn can't wait to get to a track

jjcarter
01-25-2017, 11:43 AM
there is nothing like 43 725 H.P. cars going past, the sound, smell, the way the ground shakes.....damn can't wait to get to a track

l know....the sound the smell its like a high you can't explain, and l jealous you are closer to those tracks then l......

nozzle jockey
01-25-2017, 11:45 AM
l know....the sound the smell its like a high you can't explain, and l jealous you are closer to those tracks then l......

I'm close to one track, there are a couple others just a few hours drive away. my least fave is Pocono, too damn fast on the front stretch, even sitting in the pit boxes, they are a blur out of turn 4 going into one.

jjcarter
01-26-2017, 11:42 AM
I'm close to one track, there are a couple others just a few hours drive away. my least fave is Pocono, too damn fast on the front stretch, even sitting in the pit boxes, they are a blur out of turn 4 going into one.

We use to go to at least two a yr....now with my son racing and traveling all over the country we can't get away. l have never been to the Pocono track...Friends are heading to Daytona this weekend for a month.....l wish l was going lol!

nozzle jockey
01-26-2017, 11:46 AM
We use to go to at least two a yr....now with my son racing and traveling all over the country we can't get away. l have never been to the Pocono track...Friends are heading to Daytona this weekend for a month.....l wish l was going lol!

I go the our "local" track as I work in the pits the morning of the race, Its great to get free camping and a full pass for the weekend. My only expense is the gas I use hauling my camper there, food and beer.

I have a friend who goes to Daytona every year, he has family down there. Its on my bucket list although I do prefer short tracks with the closest being Dover, its a hike.

Maybe you're son will catch a race close to a track the same weekend as a Nascar race.

jjcarter
01-26-2017, 11:53 AM
I go the our "local" track as I work in the pits the morning of the race, Its great to get free camping and a full pass for the weekend. My only expense is the gas I use hauling my camper there, food and beer.

I have a friend who goes to Daytona every year, he has family down there. Its on my bucket list although I do prefer short tracks with the closest being Dover, its a hike.

Maybe you're son will catch a race close to a track the same weekend as a Nascar race.

l was at Daytona for bike week a few times...lol, and l did see the cars practise before l left to come home, but l haven't seen an actual race there. l two like the short tracks the best. Darlington, Bristol are two of my favorites.

That would be nice...his circuit keeps him in Canada, but they are thinking about going stateside for a few....

nozzle jockey
01-26-2017, 11:58 AM
l was at Daytona for bike week a few times...lol, and l did see the cars practise before l left to come home, but l haven't seen an actual race there. l two like the short tracks the best. Darlington, Bristol are two of my favorites.

That would be nice...his circuit keeps him in Canada, but they are thinking about going stateside for a few....

Bristol is definitely on my bucket list. Tickets are a ***** to get. Coming stateside would be advantageous if you wanted to see a cup race on a weekend they would possibly run on the same as your son.

jjcarter
01-26-2017, 12:05 PM
Bristol is definitely on my bucket list. Tickets are a ***** to get. Coming stateside would be advantageous if you wanted to see a cup race on a weekend they would possibly run on the same as your son.

Yes Bristol is a popular track alright...=_) l can only Hope lol!

SirGary
01-27-2017, 08:45 AM
If you ever make it to Bristol, take a word of advice and don't do any beer drinking prior to the race....I did and I'll tell you, miss even one minute of that race and you may return to a different race...=/

The Charlotte Speedway opens it's gates to all us GoldWingers once a year so we can tackle it at any speed we wish to....I got mine up to 60 once and whew, that was faster than I've ever gotten it....lol...it's our local speedway and it's a nice one...but Bristol is my fav..

I've been to Daytona Bike Weeks several times and I have watched with interest the improvements to that track...I'm heading there this weekend and like NJ says, it's good to know the firemen who work the races....The view from the middle is unique...=)

My second favorite track is Talladega, which can only really be appreciated from the skyboxes...

I lived in Mooresville,NC for years and you can't throw a stone there without hitting a shop that is either owned by, or caters to, one of many NASCAR teams...

My favorite driver.....Cale Yarbourgh....I wear seat belts today because he said on tv it was cool to do so, and if he says it's cool, it's cool...*nods*

nozzle jockey
01-27-2017, 09:13 AM
a good thing to know at any track, know where the family seating is and if by chance you are on the infield, know where family camping is. The infields I have been to now have fences to separate the two areas, other than WGI. what does family area mean? NO BEER! and what fun is that. As I said, WGI is different as you can pretty much walk the perimeter of the camping areas along the track with beer(s) in hand. there are always corn hole games going on and its not unusual to stop and play a game with total strangers. The atmosphere in the infield has to be experienced over the course of a weekend to get the full effect. Its a 3-4 day tailgate party but with functions for kids, the "midway" live bands through the weekend, it can be very family oriented or a total drunkfest, I stay in the middle on this lol.

Unlike SG, I've never ridden a bike on a track but back in the day I have driven an ambulance on a track numerous times. they just don't quite handle well, especially in the esses.

jjcarter
01-27-2017, 10:48 PM
a good thing to know at any track, know where the family seating is and if by chance you are on the infield, know where family camping is. The infields I have been to now have fences to separate the two areas, other than WGI. what does family area mean? NO BEER! and what fun is that. As I said, WGI is different as you can pretty much walk the perimeter of the camping areas along the track with beer(s) in hand. there are always corn hole games going on and its not unusual to stop and play a game with total strangers. The atmosphere in the infield has to be experienced over the course of a weekend to get the full effect. Its a 3-4 day tailgate party but with functions for kids, the "midway" live bands through the weekend, it can be very family oriented or a total drunkfest, I stay in the middle on this lol.

Unlike SG, I've never ridden a bike on a track but back in the day I have driven an ambulance on a track numerous times. they just don't quite handle well, especially in the esses.

tailgate parties are the best.....I've champed on the in field and across the road from the track...l can say have never had a bad time. Stopped and had drinks with complete strangers lol.....US really like Canadians for some reason. Always a party when you go to a speedway.

jjcarter
02-10-2017, 10:45 AM
And Nascar adds another interesting twist to the chase.....Stop already, you are ruining this sport. Grrrrrrrrrr........

killer69
02-10-2017, 10:50 AM
There is a big debate at work some guys don't think motor sports like NASCAR and NHRA are not sports ... If they only knew how much it takes to drive either one. They speak out of ingorance.

jjcarter
02-10-2017, 10:53 AM
There is a big debate at work some guys don't think motor sports like NASCAR and NHRA are not sports ... If they only knew how much it takes to drive either one. They speak out of ingorance.

I agree with you....they need to sit in a car and drive 500 miles at 200 degree's and see how long they last. People that don't understand the sport have no clue how hard and dangerous this sport is.

killer69
02-10-2017, 11:06 AM
Ya or where most the safety features to car chassis and frames come from.... Racing... And yes I remember watching Dale Earnhardt crash into the wall that was his last. I was soo shocked as it didn't lol like a very hard crash ... It sucks that a great driver had to die before the HANS device is now standard and not only used by only a few

jjcarter
02-10-2017, 11:08 AM
Ya or where most the safety features to car chassis and frames come from.... Racing... And yes I remember watching Dale Earnhardt crash into the wall that was his last. I was soo shocked as it didn't lol like a very hard crash ... It sucks that a great driver had to die before the HANS device is now standard and not only used by only a few

Ugh...l remember that day all to well. Yes it took the best in the series to loose his life before changes were made....safety walls, Hans device. So very sad.

Love the ass
02-13-2017, 03:12 PM
Glad to have Kevin Harvick in a FORD........

Love the ass
02-13-2017, 03:14 PM
I agree with you, enough is enough.

jjcarter
02-13-2017, 03:17 PM
I agree with you, enough is enough.

lol...Just let them loose. Can't wait for the season to start.

FNC2010
02-13-2017, 03:22 PM
lol...Just let them loose. Can't wait for the season to start.

When it supposes to start.

Love the ass
02-13-2017, 03:25 PM
Feb 26th

FNC2010
02-13-2017, 03:30 PM
Feb 26th

Thanks I will put it on my calendar so I won't forget.

nozzle jockey
02-14-2017, 02:36 PM
Glad to have Kevin Harvick in a FORD........

makes me sick, but still using Hendrick's motors. Busch Ford, think I am going to hurl. I'll just stay happy with my assortment of #4 Bud, chevy apparel

jjcarter
02-19-2017, 04:49 PM
Jr's starting second for the Daytona 500.....I'm SO excited!!!! Way to go June Bug!!!!!

jjcarter
02-21-2017, 09:06 PM
twin 125's on Thursday night.....can't wait!

jjcarter
02-23-2017, 07:08 PM
Wow l didn't know Waltrip was done after the Daytona...He's retiring....man, all the old guys are done.....

Gentlemen and Dana lol....start your engines!!!!!!!!!!!

jjcarter
02-24-2017, 01:37 PM
Chase had a awesome run last night...so did Jr for 53 laps. Can't wait for the Daytona 500!

jjcarter
02-25-2017, 01:10 PM
Xfinity Race is coming on....l may need to crack a beer.

FNC2010
02-25-2017, 01:20 PM
Xfinity Race is coming on....l may need to crack a beer.
What channel

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

jjcarter
02-25-2017, 01:31 PM
What channel

3:00 Nascar channel here in Canada....depends on what cable company you have if you live in Canada!

FNC2010
02-25-2017, 01:32 PM
3:00 Nascar channel here in Canada....depends on what cable company you have if you live in Canada!
I live in Arkansas sweetie. I found it .

SirGary
02-25-2017, 02:01 PM
Just once I'd like to watch a race where there is just one car painted up like a cop car, complete with flashing lights...

jjcarter
02-25-2017, 02:05 PM
Just once I'd like to watch a race where there is just one car painted up like a cop car, complete with flashing lights...

lol! that would be interesting!

Causingtrouble
02-26-2017, 05:02 PM
this stage racing is crazy.

FNC2010
02-26-2017, 05:04 PM
this stage racing is crazy.
I agree . I guess why I don't understand it .

Causingtrouble
02-26-2017, 05:05 PM
I don't know how people just sit and watch the entire race on tv.
I guess that is why most drink because you have to be drunk to watch it all.
Guess I need to take up drinking.

FNC2010
02-26-2017, 05:09 PM
It better when someone with you. I think my spouse watch it for the wrecks. I wanted to watch it so I could learn what he sees in it.
But I am not totally crazy about football either.

jjcarter
02-26-2017, 07:38 PM

Awww and you are another person who doesn't understand the sport.....l don't understand how someone can sit and watch on tv a bunch of grown men run around and chase a ball. Its the sport and the knowledge behind it ...just how much you understand it is what makes it interesting.

Today was a wreck fest...l must agree but the rule changes this yr in my opinion was a poor choice on the panel that makes them.

Causingtrouble
02-26-2017, 07:43 PM
I can watch NASCAR but not all of it. I need to get up and move around some because they are going fast.
I understand the sport other than the 3 stages today it's just see them pass and wait.

FNC2010
02-26-2017, 07:47 PM
I didn't understand the three stages my self. But I love how close the race was at the end.

jjcarter
02-26-2017, 07:51 PM
I can watch NASCAR but not all of it. I need to get up and move around some because they are going fast.
I understand the sport other than the 3 stages today it's just see them pass and wait.

lol...we don't sit and stare at the tv.....we have friends over and are talking and joking, drinking and laughing. l never watch the whole thing on the edge of my chair...but l will admit l have the volume loud enough that if something happens lm right there to see it. The three stage is ok....the driver in three segments collect points. So if after the second segment you are out of the race its not a total loose in points. You get to keep the points you earned. Its the 5minute window to fix damage and not use any new parts which l think is a bad choice.....it puts them behind the wall and out of the race.

FNC2010
02-26-2017, 07:56 PM
lol...we don't sit and stare at the tv.....we have friends over and are talking and joking, drinking and laughing. l never watch the whole thing on the edge of my chair...but l will admit l have the volume loud enough that if something happens lm right there to see it. The three stage is ok....the driver in three segments collect points. So if after the second segment you are out of the race its not a total loose in points. You get to keep the points you earned. Its the 5minute window to fix damage and not use any new parts which l think is a bad choice.....it puts them behind the wall and out of the race.
It's best when someone with you to watch it. Today I watch it by my self and got total confused with the race

jjcarter
02-26-2017, 09:25 PM
It's best when someone with you to watch it. Today I watch it by my self and got total confused with the race

Yes so much more fun when you can voice your opinion and someone is there to support you or not lol!....its confusing when they keep changing the points system. lm glad my son's racing isnt so confusing...its just nail biting.

FNC2010
02-26-2017, 09:28 PM
Yes so much more fun when you can voice your opinion and someone is there to support you or not lol!....its confusing when they keep changing the points system. lm glad my son's racing isnt so confusing...its just nail biting.

Its better when my spouse is home even tho he does fall asleep watching it most of the time.

jjcarter
02-27-2017, 10:36 AM
Its better when my spouse is home even tho he does fall asleep watching it most of the time.

lol...well at least it feels like someone is with you. l could never fall asleep watching a race.

jjcarter
03-04-2017, 01:21 PM
Big Boys are the Atlanta Speedway this weekend....Practice is on.

jjcarter
03-05-2017, 02:38 PM
Here we go....Drivers start your engines!

nozzle jockey
03-06-2017, 10:57 AM
That sucked, I mean really, have the most dominant car, lead 292 of 325 laps then get stupid with a speeding on pit road penalty........ugh

jjcarter
03-06-2017, 11:05 AM
That sucked, I mean really, have the most dominant car, lead 292 of 325 laps then get stupid with a speeding on pit road penalty........ugh

I agree....you know what they say, That's racing!. l really dislike that saying lol!

nozzle jockey
03-06-2017, 11:16 AM
I agree....you know what they say, That's racing!. l really dislike that saying lol!

His bonehead penalty wasn't racing, it was plain stupid. His car was dialed in and on a rail, even if the 2 car (his only competition yesterday) beat him out of the pits, there were still enough laps left to overtake the 2 car. I just wanted the win so getting into the chase would be locked up early in the season.

jjcarter
03-06-2017, 11:24 AM
His bonehead penalty wasn't racing, it was plain stupid. His car was dialed in and on a rail, even if the 2 car (his only competition yesterday) beat him out of the pits, there were still enough laps left to overtake the 2 car. I just wanted the win so getting into the chase would be locked up early in the season.

Penalties were heavy yesterday.....I wasn't thrilled with my drivers outcome. l was so excited, he finished 2nd there last yr l was hoping he would dominate. Once he went 3 or 4 laps down l stopped watching....lol.

nozzle jockey
03-06-2017, 11:27 AM
Penalties were heavy yesterday.....I wasn't thrilled with my drivers outcome. l was so excited, he finished 2nd there last yr l was hoping he would dominate. Once he went 3 or 4 laps down l stopped watching....lol.

yes they were heavy yesterday. But, the 12+ were all avoidable. yeah I saw he went down a few laps. I still watch or listen just to see who wins.

jjcarter
03-06-2017, 11:32 AM
yes they were heavy yesterday. But, the 12+ were all avoidable. yeah I saw he went down a few laps. I still watch or listen just to see who wins.

Yes l watched and listened ....but l wasn't real happy about it lol! Those young guns are really turning of the heat for the old guys...:D

nozzle jockey
03-06-2017, 11:36 AM
Yes l watched and listened ....but l wasn't real happy about it lol! Those young guns are really turning of the heat for the old guys...:D

I was loving it until the penalty lol. over 50% of the field is under 30. I love watching the young guns though.

jjcarter
03-06-2017, 11:39 AM
I was loving it until the penalty lol. over 50% of the field is under 30. I love watching the young guns though.

lol...l know what you mean, yes l luv watching them also....make for a very interesting race most times.

nozzle jockey
03-06-2017, 11:42 AM
seeing how they usually run in the middle of the pack and 2-3 abreast, it is fun watching them battle for position.

jjcarter
03-06-2017, 02:16 PM
seeing how they usually run in the middle of the pack and 2-3 abreast, it is fun watching them battle for position.

I agree!.....the best of the best are battling for position. l luv it, can't wait till the racing starts here.

nozzle jockey
03-07-2017, 01:13 PM
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17191433_1837249273160124_30769652624192971_n.jpg? oh=8956a845db90e7a168f051618396f7b1&oe=59316397

jjcarter
03-07-2017, 06:37 PM
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17191433_1837249273160124_30769652624192971_n.jpg? oh=8956a845db90e7a168f051618396f7b1&oe=59316397Oh
Oh boy...that brought a tear....l luv him and miss him terribly, lm sure that's what he is sayin sitting up there watching.

jjcarter
03-13-2017, 09:59 AM
I'm sorry to be blunt...but Kyle Bush is A knob.

nozzle jockey
03-13-2017, 01:34 PM
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17200892_1923765581201417_8362626743019477403_n.pn g?oh=a61ea818f1a71637c739db7f2bfd683d&oe=5930CF84

jjcarter
03-13-2017, 01:43 PM
That made my night lol....Kyle has a boo boo and needs a bandage.....

jjcarter
03-18-2017, 07:14 PM
Lots of bumpin and bangin in this xfinity race....

Causingtrouble
03-18-2017, 07:15 PM
Lots of bumpin and bangin in this xfinity race....

isn't
that just like your bed?

jjcarter
03-18-2017, 07:16 PM
isn't
that just like your bed?

lol....l wish!

killer69
03-18-2017, 08:06 PM
lol....l wish!

I am sure we can fix that for ya

jjcarter
03-19-2017, 05:56 PM
Yay Ryan Newman!!!!!!!! Nice win.

FNC2010
03-19-2017, 06:15 PM
That was a good race

jjcarter
03-19-2017, 06:34 PM
That was a good race

Yes it was...l didn't see it all but l was listening to it.

FNC2010
03-19-2017, 06:40 PM
Yes it was...l didn't see it all but l was listening to it.
I didn't see it all either. I was painting and listening to it.

jjcarter
03-25-2017, 05:51 PM
Pretty good xfinity race.....20 laps to go, this should be interesting.

jjcarter
03-25-2017, 05:59 PM
Yay....Larson wins, good job kid!!!!

jjcarter
03-26-2017, 02:09 PM
Grrrrrr......Dale jr starts at the back of the pack,

jjcarter
03-26-2017, 02:31 PM
That rule just sucks.....you have to start the race on the tires you qualify on and because there was a slit in one of the tires and JR's teamed changed that one tire....he has to go to the back of the field....Stupid rule.

jjcarter
03-26-2017, 02:35 PM
Sprint Car driver was killed Saturday night doing what he loved to do.....My thoughts and prayers goes out his family and friends.

jjcarter
03-26-2017, 06:08 PM
Larson wins the weekend .....wow!!!! Nice job!

nozzle jockey
03-27-2017, 12:10 PM
That rule just sucks.....you have to start the race on the tires you qualify on and because there was a slit in one of the tires and JR's teamed changed that one tire....he has to go to the back of the field....Stupid rule.

I believe most started the race on scuffs from qualifying. But having to go to the back because of a cut tire and having to change the tire is a sh*tty rule.

jjcarter
03-27-2017, 12:45 PM

Thanks for the link. I agree with you!

jjcarter
04-12-2017, 01:16 PM
Jr finished 5th last weekend. ..I hope this is a turning point for him....he' not having a good start to the season. =_(

jjcarter
04-25-2017, 09:31 AM
Breaking News....Dale Jr hanging up the helmet at the end of this season.....Now I'm sad. =_(

FNC2010
04-25-2017, 09:45 AM
Breaking News....Dale Jr hanging up the helmet at the end of this season.....Now I'm sad. =_(

Omg I can't believe it . That is so sad.

jjcarter
04-25-2017, 09:49 AM
Omg I can't believe it . That is so sad.

I had a feeling it was coming soon....

Lacee
04-25-2017, 09:58 PM
That makes me sad too!

killer69
04-25-2017, 10:13 PM
Like it just can't long enough to watch a whole race

Lacee
04-25-2017, 10:19 PM
Like it just can't long enough to watch a whole race
Me either

killer69
04-25-2017, 10:23 PM
Me either

That is why I watch NHRA drag racing

jjcarter
04-27-2017, 10:48 AM
Well I put alot of thought into this...so my new driver to cheer for will be Larson...After June bug hangs up his helmet. Larson is showing alot of talent and young so I hope him and I can celebrate a few championship together lol!

jjcarter
04-30-2017, 06:09 PM
Poor Kyle....balls and strikes. lol!

jjcarter
05-07-2017, 08:07 AM
Outside poll Jr ....lets see what you can do today.

jjcarter
05-16-2017, 01:25 PM
Glad to see Almirola out of the hospital. ..that was one nasty crash.....:******

jjcarter
07-30-2017, 06:29 PM
Ugh ...cry baby kyle won the race, Darn lol...l was hoping he didn't make the chase.

nozzle jockey
07-31-2017, 03:04 PM
Ugh ...cry baby kyle won the race, Darn lol...l was hoping he didn't make the chase.

I've had the fortunate/unfortunate chance to be in his pits the last two years, not by choice. I will say, his crew is amazing, especially with kids. Too bad the driver is still such a kid.

jjcarter
07-31-2017, 06:46 PM
I've had the fortunate/unfortunate chance to be in his pits the last two years, not by choice. I will say, his crew is amazing, especially with kids. Too bad the driver is still such a kid.

l have nothing against the crew...just the driver, he just need to grow up. He's lucky to be driving in this series, he needs to stop acting like a baby.

jjcarter
10-21-2017, 08:01 AM
l lost track of Nascar this yr....But l do know the Jr is going to be a dad. They are expecting a baby girl! So excited for them both......

jjcarter
11-19-2017, 06:11 PM
C'mon Truex ......get your butt moving. 15 laps to go for the championship. If Kyle Brush wins.....lm going to hurt someone lol!

Love the ass
11-20-2017, 07:30 AM
C'mon Truex ......get your butt moving. 15 laps to go for the championship. If Kyle Brush wins.....lm going to hurt someone lol!

Busch hater....LOL

jjcarter
11-20-2017, 12:35 PM
Busch hater....LOL

lol....Yes l am.

Love the ass
11-20-2017, 03:49 PM
Truex and that whole crew have been through so much crap this year. Maybe this will make things a little better for them.

jjcarter
11-20-2017, 05:16 PM
Truex and that whole crew have been through so much crap this year. Maybe this will make things a little better for them.

Yes he's raced 12yrs and has had a lot of up and down's in his career....lm glad he won!