Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: How do you know you are being played?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Needs no explanation () - Naughty Babe No more cheese - Naughty Babe Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble () () - Naughty Babe Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe 
    Merry Christmas - Beauty 

Quote Originally Posted by jjcarter View Post
    l hope you mean you are enjoying a program you are watching on TV...because l don't think this thread is a laughing matter.

everything is a laughing matter
    If you are not comfortable with yourself, you will never be comfortable with me

2. Thanks Naughty Babe thanked for this post
    Likes Naughty Babe liked this post
    ☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

Quote Originally Posted by bohunkbeast1 View Post
    everything is a laughing matter
    Yes l agree....especially the online games people play.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 
    I so love your post...You rock girl - JerseyGirl Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Happy Holidays - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day!!! - Antics1313 

Normally perfect lies hide in between too vague and too many details.
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to wake you up - Causingtrouble Happy New Year () - Naughty Babe Because you are so super xxx - Songbird Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Because you've got your heart in the right place xxx - Songbird 
    To share a cuppa and talk - Songbird Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Something you like to be woken up with ... - Songbird So sorry....I pray for your child..... - alex1 Cause you are Superwoman x - Songbird 
    Thank you for coming to me and telling me () you are amazing and thanks for your friendship - JerseyGirl 

When you canít be used for that persons betterment
    Tis a beautiful day ,,, the sky is blue, the birds singing, spring is here ... Some days you just have to thank God for being alive ... Enjoy it, revel in it, and be confident "someone" is thinking of you