Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Word Of the Day!

Enjoy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Askhole~ A person who is constantly asking for advice, yet always does the opposite of what you have told them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by lovemetender View Post
    Askhole~ A person who is constantly asking for advice, yet always does the opposite of what you have told them.
    I know a few of those
    Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others.

The Great and Secret Show Unfazed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just for you :) x - FireFly Because you are all full of surprises. ) - Leilei Happy Thanksgiving! :) - SpoiledBrat Mwah xx - FireFly Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 
    Have a cookie :) - FireFly Have a slice of my cake :) - FireFly The closest thing to a glass of Bourbon. It's true, you scare me like no other. Cheers - Naughty Babe Happy Birthday xxx - FireFly I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly 
    You are such a dear friend (). That made my day!! - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat to wet your whistle in between whispers. - pvtdancer Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Filled with goodies :) - JerseyGirl 

Reintarnation - When we Hillbillies come back to this world in a different body !

Enjoy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Coffeedence~The sudden burst of confidence, focus, or creativity one experiences during or immediately following the consumption of coffee/caffeine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Tribidism - not something that trips off the tongue

" I'm not really here..." Singeon's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

"Weakday"...the ****ty days spent slaving for Iceholes in between saturday and sunday
    True happiness..isnt a destination...it's a way of life.
    May you find the way...:-)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

• reconcile - (verb) to make consistent or harmonious.

Custom Igloo Builder princesspink's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas and a happy 2016! - Jewel Because I can now and I we would have so much fun drinking together! - Beauty You look thirsty lol - BlueSapphire Have a glass and give me the rest ... :) - Songbird Congrats on your reaching 20,000 posts - Naughty Babe 
    to keep you awake - Causingtrouble To go with our chocolate! - Beauty This is the only salty...it will have to do!  Hugz - Beauty Next Friday....take me for a ride and we'll celebrate...what...do we need a reason - alex1 Thanks for your funny post love reading them - JerseyGirl 
    No, we don't need to have something special to celebrate......just....L'chaim'..... - alex1 while you enjoy the fire - JerseyGirl We don't need no stinkin lettuce! - Beauty For touching up your makeup after a smacker lol - Sloop a wee christmas gift for you lol - Sloop 
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Sweet Friend! - Beauty to help your gut - Causingtrouble 

nugatory --- inconsequential, trifling
    Stop right there. I have your nose. If you ever want to see it again follow my instructions
    exactly. And no cops.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Dreadmill- really too lazy to work out and finding excuses

Custom Igloo Builder princesspink's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas and a happy 2016! - Jewel Because I can now and I we would have so much fun drinking together! - Beauty You look thirsty lol - BlueSapphire Have a glass and give me the rest ... :) - Songbird Congrats on your reaching 20,000 posts - Naughty Babe 
    to keep you awake - Causingtrouble To go with our chocolate! - Beauty This is the only salty...it will have to do!  Hugz - Beauty Next Friday....take me for a ride and we'll celebrate...what...do we need a reason - alex1 Thanks for your funny post love reading them - JerseyGirl 
    No, we don't need to have something special to celebrate......just....L'chaim'..... - alex1 while you enjoy the fire - JerseyGirl We don't need no stinkin lettuce! - Beauty For touching up your makeup after a smacker lol - Sloop a wee christmas gift for you lol - Sloop 
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Sweet Friend! - Beauty to help your gut - Causingtrouble 

Hacked
    Stop right there. I have your nose. If you ever want to see it again follow my instructions
    exactly. And no cops.