Page 693 of 704 FirstFirst ... 193593643683691692693694695703 ... LastLast
Results 6,921 to 6,930 of 7033

Thread: Double Letters AA-ZZ - Vol 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    On your joining the site! - Naughty Babe Have a lick :) - FireFly Sorry I didn't say hi.....been a long week :( - FireFly there was no bacon available  () - JerseyGirl 

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

2. Thanks pvtdancer thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 
    I so love your post...You rock girl - JerseyGirl Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Happy Holidays - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day!!! - Antics1313 

sexy swine
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

4. Thanks Pigheaded thanked for this post
    Likes Pigheaded liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    On your joining the site! - Naughty Babe Have a lick :) - FireFly Sorry I didn't say hi.....been a long week :( - FireFly there was no bacon available  () - JerseyGirl 

Tasty taco

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 
    I so love your post...You rock girl - JerseyGirl Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Happy Holidays - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day!!! - Antics1313 

ultra underachieving
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Vivacious vixen

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

weekly weights

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

XXX XXX all I got

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

yummy yardage

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Zipper Zone

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy New Year - Naughty Babe Good morning, Mr map man :lol: - Jewel Have one on me - Naughty Babe Wanna share a glass? - Jewel 
    because I've eaten the bagal - pvtdancer Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year :)kk - Jewel For many a laugh.  Have the merriest Christmas!! - princesspink you bring the whipped cream ;) - Jewel cause you can't survive on beer alone! - pvtdancer 
    good luck with figuring it out LMAO - Jewel Happy Easter! Hope you are having fun () - Jewel they don't have toilet paper,  but can you take this upstairs instead? :lol: - Jewel buying this time around - Causingtrouble 

Ample appendage
    Hold me as close as you can til my bodies on fire.
    It's just a vertical expression of horizontal desire