Page 649 of 653 FirstFirst ... 149549599639647648649650651 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 6523

Thread: What are you listening to right now? Vol 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You are a wonderful friend..Thank you baby girl - JerseyGirl just because - Causingtrouble Happy Mother's Day - JerseyGirl Hope all is well - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas Happy New year...Sorry I messed up first one :) - JerseyGirl just to get the relaxation started.... - Sloop I guess I'll share even though you won't - Causingtrouble To wake you up this morning - Causingtrouble giving you some popcorn even though your mean to me - Causingtrouble 
    To get your morning started - Causingtrouble Love ya sunshine - JerseyGirl Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Here is a little Folgers in your cup. Have a great day sister! - flashandbang Merry Christmas my sweet girl - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas sister - flashandbang You alwasy have mine. You been a great friend for years. Love ya - JerseyGirl you are always in mine... - JazzGrl I thought a new one would be in order after almost 3 years :) - Songbird Your always wanting some - Causingtrouble 

A movie on tv

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty 
    Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee Thanks for all your help! - Lacee lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl 
    Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee Happy belated () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas darlin - JerseyGirl Sharing my Pepsi.... - Lacee 
    MerryChristmas! - Antics1313 You Know Why! - Beauty This is to help you get through the night! - flashandbang Cheers to you and an end of a very long era! - flashandbang Thank you for being so sweet - SexyTam 

UK basketball

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You are a wonderful friend..Thank you baby girl - JerseyGirl just because - Causingtrouble Happy Mother's Day - JerseyGirl Hope all is well - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas Happy New year...Sorry I messed up first one :) - JerseyGirl just to get the relaxation started.... - Sloop I guess I'll share even though you won't - Causingtrouble To wake you up this morning - Causingtrouble giving you some popcorn even though your mean to me - Causingtrouble 
    To get your morning started - Causingtrouble Love ya sunshine - JerseyGirl Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Here is a little Folgers in your cup. Have a great day sister! - flashandbang Merry Christmas my sweet girl - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas sister - flashandbang You alwasy have mine. You been a great friend for years. Love ya - JerseyGirl you are always in mine... - JazzGrl I thought a new one would be in order after almost 3 years :) - Songbird Your always wanting some - Causingtrouble 

Aggravating office chatter

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 
    Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe 
    Just because..... - Lacee Thanks for posting with me - Causingtrouble Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!  Love ya my sweet friend! - Lacee Drinks for us...Happy Holidays! - Beauty 
    Have a great day! - flashandbang Some bubbly to share ... - Songbird Because you are a sweet friend! - Lacee Pretty flowers for a pretty girlie Love Ya! - flashandbang Just because you are a great friend! - Lacee 

Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by JazzGrl View Post
    A bit of Jesus.

Then when Jesus stopped.

I turned it up.

And took it to the next level.

BURNSIDE.... Let My Baby Ride
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueQGgqzuWQ0

6. Likes JazzGrl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 
    Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe 
    Just because..... - Lacee Thanks for posting with me - Causingtrouble Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!  Love ya my sweet friend! - Lacee Drinks for us...Happy Holidays! - Beauty 
    Have a great day! - flashandbang Some bubbly to share ... - Songbird Because you are a sweet friend! - Lacee Pretty flowers for a pretty girlie Love Ya! - flashandbang Just because you are a great friend! - Lacee 

Quote Originally Posted by Gen Brooz Lee View Post
    A bit of Jesus.

Then when Jesus stopped.

I turned it up.

And took it to the next level.

BURNSIDE.... Let My Baby Ride
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueQGgqzuWQ0

love this level :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aD8OK07iIY

8. Likes Gen Brooz Lee liked this post
    Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by JazzGrl View Post
    choreography
    [ˌkɒrɪˈɒɡrəfi]
    NOUN

the sequence of steps and movements in dance or figure skating, especially in a ballet or other staged dance.

Well played....

A chick spoke to me....

10. Thanks JazzGrl thanked for this post
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty 
    Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee Thanks for all your help! - Lacee lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl 
    Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee Happy belated () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas darlin - JerseyGirl Sharing my Pepsi.... - Lacee 
    MerryChristmas! - Antics1313 You Know Why! - Beauty This is to help you get through the night! - flashandbang Cheers to you and an end of a very long era! - flashandbang Thank you for being so sweet - SexyTam 

Mma fighting

Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Causingtrouble View Post
    Mma fighting

he's from a placed called Surin. He speaks khmer in his village. Greatest thai fighter ever they say. I just spent a week at a gym with a thai trainer. We drank alot of beer. He loves this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXKOVX1JYk8

hes handy with the knees isnt he

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate