Page 659 of 659 FirstFirst ... 159559609649657658659
Results 6,581 to 6,587 of 6587

Thread: What are you listening to right now? Vol 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    just because - Causingtrouble Happy Mother's Day - JerseyGirl Hope all is well - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas Happy New year...Sorry I messed up first one :) - JerseyGirl 
    just to get the relaxation started.... - Sloop I guess I'll share even though you won't - Causingtrouble To wake you up this morning - Causingtrouble giving you some popcorn even though your mean to me - Causingtrouble To get your morning started - Causingtrouble 
    Love ya sunshine - JerseyGirl Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Here is a little Folgers in your cup. Have a great day sister! - flashandbang Merry Christmas my sweet girl - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas sister - flashandbang 
    You alwasy have mine. You been a great friend for years. Love ya - JerseyGirl you are always in mine... - JazzGrl I thought a new one would be in order after almost 3 years :) - Songbird Your always wanting some - Causingtrouble Welcome back xxx - Songbird 

Go-workers chatting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Yours is made of gold () - Naughty Babe For long, summer days in the hammock. - elizabeth So we can toast! - Jewel For being all the things I said earlier! - Jewel Thank you so much ..you have a heart of gold - JerseyGirl 
    I hope you're up and running in no time () - Jewel too far for a hug, share a glass instead? - pvtdancer Just because I want to give you one () - Jewel I poured you one ;) - Jewel Happy holidays! - Jewel 
    It's  what you are to me a Treasure :) - JerseyGirl Because it's sweet, just like you () - Jewel you always make mine skip a beat - JerseyGirl you deserve a medal every day - JerseyGirl because you have touch my heart so deeply - FNC2010 
    Happy Holidays Handsome - JerseyGirl always in mine my friend - JerseyGirl Thought you could you use a glass of wine after a long day! - flashandbang I figure I should bring you a cup in bed. - flashandbang Thank you for being so amazing! - flashandbang 

That music was so good, it was rarely played on the radio back in those days ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome to the site!  cheers, mate :) - Sultry1 here's a beer to welcome you...cheers! - Sultry1 

New Performance - The Martial Arts
    https://themartialarts.bandcamp.com/...ew-performance

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Yours is made of gold () - Naughty Babe For long, summer days in the hammock. - elizabeth So we can toast! - Jewel For being all the things I said earlier! - Jewel Thank you so much ..you have a heart of gold - JerseyGirl 
    I hope you're up and running in no time () - Jewel too far for a hug, share a glass instead? - pvtdancer Just because I want to give you one () - Jewel I poured you one ;) - Jewel Happy holidays! - Jewel 
    It's  what you are to me a Treasure :) - JerseyGirl Because it's sweet, just like you () - Jewel you always make mine skip a beat - JerseyGirl you deserve a medal every day - JerseyGirl because you have touch my heart so deeply - FNC2010 
    Happy Holidays Handsome - JerseyGirl always in mine my friend - JerseyGirl Thought you could you use a glass of wine after a long day! - flashandbang I figure I should bring you a cup in bed. - flashandbang Thank you for being so amazing! - flashandbang 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Enigma's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Just cuz - Firecat 
    Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily Happy birthday - Naughty Babe For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird 
    I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble 
    to help wake you up - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble To match the awesome color of your hair :) - Songbird For thinking sleep is the same as work......lol - Causingtrouble Because of a valued and valuable member of the British society you deserve one ;) - Songbird 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

The Chase on tv
    Thereís a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they canít get away.

I'm a Flirt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

The morning birds outside my back window

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Somewhere In My Heart - Aztec Camera
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1Lo8eafZgE