Page 567 of 593 FirstFirst ... 67467517557565566567568569577 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 5930

Thread: What are you listening to right now? Vol 3

The pacific coast known as The Great North West
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I wanna taste you baby :) - babyblue123 thanks for the fun - Siren Welcome Back! - SpoiledBrat Good Luck on your studies from the Irish Gal! - Beauty Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 

Judgement is better left to the One that seen everything and knows the ❤️

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cheers glad you're here - sexylily Welcome and now you have two. - Causingtrouble Cause it makes things interesting - sexylily You wanted some ... - Songbird with sprinkles - sexylily 
    For just being sweet with too much time on your hands ;-) - Songbird Happy birthday - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird Something for your playful mood ;) - Songbird Now stop running off so fast.....lol - Causingtrouble 
    for over stepping - Causingtrouble for you morning drink - Causingtrouble 

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cheers glad you're here - sexylily Welcome and now you have two. - Causingtrouble Cause it makes things interesting - sexylily You wanted some ... - Songbird with sprinkles - sexylily 
    For just being sweet with too much time on your hands ;-) - Songbird Happy birthday - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird Something for your playful mood ;) - Songbird Now stop running off so fast.....lol - Causingtrouble 

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here's some to share with you - Causingtrouble To cheer you up. - Causingtrouble A dollar for your thoughts  ;) - Songbird 

I have sharp edges, missing parts, a wandering soul and a dirty mind that does not stop..........the weak need not apply

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket FireFly's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    No Message - PrincessCharming Merry Christmas! - Divinity sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe 
    Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily 
    Happy birthday - Naughty Babe For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe 
    Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

One Direction ~ Perfect

Please vote :)

Top List Ranking

blog in my contact info SpecialK's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Everyone loves cake. - Divinity For my BFF and one super guy! *hugs* - PrincessCharming Has bacon, just because your a cool guy. :) - Leilei Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe They didn't have pain pills. () hope you feel better soon - Naughty Babe 
    always a place in my heart... - JerseyGirl Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and feel better soon! - princesspink Happy holidays K () - Naughty Babe MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET FRIEND - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year too!! - Antics1313 
    Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! - Jewel Merry Christmas to you, too, sweetie. - elizabeth Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming enjoy :) - JerseyGirl No Message - Bambina 
    My kinda guy - JerseyGirl Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 

If a woman sleeps with 20 men she's a slut, but if a man does itů He's gay, definitely gay.

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 

Watching the last few laps of the nascar race....so many wrecks.

The pacific coast known as The Great North West
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I wanna taste you baby :) - babyblue123 thanks for the fun - Siren Welcome Back! - SpoiledBrat Good Luck on your studies from the Irish Gal! - Beauty Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 

Judgement is better left to the One that seen everything and knows the ❤️

9. Likes SpecialK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

blog in my contact info SpecialK's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Everyone loves cake. - Divinity For my BFF and one super guy! *hugs* - PrincessCharming Has bacon, just because your a cool guy. :) - Leilei Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe They didn't have pain pills. () hope you feel better soon - Naughty Babe 
    always a place in my heart... - JerseyGirl Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and feel better soon! - princesspink Happy holidays K () - Naughty Babe MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET FRIEND - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year too!! - Antics1313 
    Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! - Jewel Merry Christmas to you, too, sweetie. - elizabeth Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming enjoy :) - JerseyGirl No Message - Bambina 
    My kinda guy - JerseyGirl Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 

If a woman sleeps with 20 men she's a slut, but if a man does itů He's gay, definitely gay.