Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Did you have a good day, or a bad day?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

It was good

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here's some to share with you - Causingtrouble To cheer you up. - Causingtrouble 

so far, so good
    I am passionate about poisons, as well as pleasures. May they both be the death of me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 

just another day here
    How can one help shivering with delight when one's hot fingers
    close around the stem of a live flower,
    cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    A ring to banish the nagging fears x - Songbird They really should sell bottles here! Happy holidays! - Jewel Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Just cuz I love ya - BrainTeaser Merry Christmas sweetheart - BrainTeaser 
    For a beautiful friend - BlueSapphire Sweet like you - NotSure Some flowers to make Monday a little brighter, happy monday! - Jewel Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time! () - CoolHeat 
    kisses - Siren For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel 
    Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty 

a very productive day

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

...a very good day......the seduction is coming along great...I should bag her within a day or two...=)

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome and have fun :-) ! - Songbird Cheers to you! - NotSure You are a wonderful friend..Thank you baby girl - JerseyGirl just because - Causingtrouble Happy Mother's Day - JerseyGirl 
    Hope all is well - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas Happy New year...Sorry I messed up first one :) - JerseyGirl just to get the relaxation started.... - Sloop I guess I'll share even though you won't - Causingtrouble 

A very good day

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 

l had a wonderful day with my guys....