Page 697 of 698 FirstFirst ... 197597647687695696697698 LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,970 of 6979

Thread: A-Z of 5 letter words -Part 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Needs no explanation () - Naughty Babe No more cheese - Naughty Babe Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble () () - Naughty Babe Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe 
    Merry Christmas - Beauty 

Inner

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    If you are not comfortable with yourself, you will never be comfortable with me

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket FireFly's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily Happy birthday - Naughty Babe For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat 
    Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble 
    for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble To match the awesome color of your hair :) - Songbird For thinking sleep is the same as work......lol - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

Jaded
    Please vote :)

Top List Ranking

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Needs no explanation () - Naughty Babe No more cheese - Naughty Babe Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble () () - Naughty Babe Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe 
    Merry Christmas - Beauty 

Krisp

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily Happy birthday - Naughty Babe For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat 
    Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble 
    for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble To match the awesome color of your hair :) - Songbird For thinking sleep is the same as work......lol - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

Learn

Top List Ranking

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas - Beauty 

Moons

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Nerve

Top List Ranking

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas - Beauty 

Oreos

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cheers to you! - NotSure You are a wonderful friend..Thank you baby girl - JerseyGirl just because - Causingtrouble Happy Mother's Day - JerseyGirl Hope all is well - Causingtrouble 
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas Happy New year...Sorry I messed up first one :) - JerseyGirl just to get the relaxation started.... - Sloop I guess I'll share even though you won't - Causingtrouble To wake you up this morning - Causingtrouble 
    giving you some popcorn even though your mean to me - Causingtrouble To get your morning started - Causingtrouble Love ya sunshine - JerseyGirl Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Here is a little Folgers in your cup. Have a great day sister! - flashandbang 
    Merry Christmas my sweet girl - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas sister - flashandbang You alwasy have mine. You been a great friend for years. Love ya - JerseyGirl you are always in mine... - JazzGrl I thought a new one would be in order after almost 3 years :) - Songbird 

Party

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas - Beauty 

Quest

♛ Smile Sparkle Shine ♛ PrincessCharming's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Birthday!!  :) - SpoiledBrat Just because x - Songbird How could I forget cake for your b-day?!? Please excuse the oversite () - OopsDidIDoThat Thank you for a great night () - OopsDidIDoThat Let's share a congratulatory burger together!! () - OopsDidIDoThat 
    Merry Christmas xx - FireFly thank you for all you have done. Hope we see you back. - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble :) - Clutch Happy birthday - Naughty Babe 
    Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble You wanted one, right ;-) ? - Songbird For old times sake ;) - RudeboyUK 
    For a friend - alex1 Happy bday () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK to get you drunk - Causingtrouble The last one has gone cold ... - Songbird 

Rigid

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Hopeless Optimist and Irritating Ray of Sunshine!!