Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guilty Pleasure

99% Angel, But Oh that 1% Co-co's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here is one to drink - Causingtrouble To keep you awake - Causingtrouble From Santa - junkmail something to keep the doctor away - Causingtrouble to enjoy for a snack - Causingtrouble 
    Just for you baby..... - Love the ass Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble hope its as good as yours :) - JerseyGirl To cheer you up in case the batteries give up ... ;) - Songbird 

Mama Mia and I believe there is a second one to follow this year. Can't wait!!

2. Thanks SpecialK thanked for this post
    Likes SpecialK liked this post
    not feeling it anymore.. SpecialK's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Has bacon, just because your a cool guy. :) - Leilei Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe They didn't have pain pills. () hope you feel better soon - Naughty Babe always a place in my heart... - JerseyGirl Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and feel better soon! - princesspink 
    Happy holidays K () - Naughty Babe MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET FRIEND - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year too!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! - Jewel Merry Christmas to you, too, sweetie. - elizabeth 
    Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming enjoy :) - JerseyGirl No Message - Bambina My kinda guy - JerseyGirl Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas sweet man - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Cause they donít have pineapples :lol: - Naughty Babe They didnít have any muffins :lol: - Naughty Babe 

Quote Originally Posted by Co-co View Post
    Mama Mia and I believe there is a second one to follow this year. Can't wait!!
    There is... and I've seen the first one over 2 dozen times.. I have the DVD
    I would do anything for love... even the thing Meat Loaf wouldn't do...

4. Likes Co-co liked this post