Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Made My Day

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum by clicking here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

150 post made my day

Enjoy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Spending time with my manwhore asshole

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 
    I am always a text away...Love ya my sweet friend - JerseyGirl Something hot for your cold xxx - Songbird 

receiving a suprise text from my baby and spending time with my kids.
    How can one help shivering with delight when one's hot fingers
    close around the stem of a live flower,
    cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Reading the introduction and first chapter of that incredible masterpiece you are working so hard on :) and talking to you has indeed made my day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Unexpected lunch date with my sweetie.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Class bell ringing!

☮ ♛ In Omnia Paratus ♛ ☮ PrincessCharming's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Right back at ya! Let the party begin ... Wooo - OopsDidIDoThat Happy Birthday!!  :) - SpoiledBrat Just because x - Songbird How could I forget cake for your b-day?!? Please excuse the oversite () - OopsDidIDoThat Thank you for a great night () - OopsDidIDoThat 
    Let's share a congratulatory burger together!! () - OopsDidIDoThat Merry Christmas xx - FireFly thank you for all you have done. Hope we see you back. - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble :) - Clutch 
    Happy birthday - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble You wanted one, right ;-) ? - Songbird 
    For old times sake ;) - RudeboyUK For a friend - alex1 Happy bday () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK to get you drunk - Causingtrouble 

knowing I am so much better off than a lot of people made my day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say thanks. - Causingtrouble for throwing appliances as SG lol Wish I'd thought of it. - elizabeth sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat 
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

I love my job. No. . .seriously. . .this is not some "Holy tap dancing Jesus, I pray to Allah that my boss never reads this but just in case I'd better keep my ass more covered than a Muslim woman during courting season" kind of claim; I legitimately L-O-V-E my job. While the work I do is interesting, and fun, and rewarding, it is not without a singular drawback: parking. I know, I know, why don't I ride my bike, take the bus, blah, blah, blah. First of all, it rains here so peddling 10 miles to work and showing up with mud on my pumps and hair that looks like a cat's ass? Ain't gonna happen, And (b). . .
    *Wait. Were we doing A-B-C or 1-2-3 or ? I forget. But know you probably all have that Jackson Five song stuck in your heads. You're welcome. :)
    . . .there is the bus. And if you think I'm the type of person who enjoys spending quality time nose-to-nuts with the unwashed masses then you obviously haven't been paying attention. So, every day, I jump in my car and meander my way to the parking thingy outside of my office where I tithe my daily offering to the parking gods. Most days this conspires without event, but last month there was a glitch in the Matrix and I was forced to unleash my mind on the powers that be. Allow me to elucidate. . .I exited my vehicle to buy my daily pass to find that the machine was (as it is oft to be) broken. So, I left a note on the dash, went on my merry way, and emerged at 5:00pm to find a ticket charging me with daily parking fees and DA FUQ!?!? A thirty-nine rand charge for not having a pass. Below, you will find the correspondence that ensued after Ticket Gate.
    To whom it may concern,
    On ______ I parked my car in the _______ and noted that the machine was (once again) broken. As this is not an uncommon occurrence, I did what I always do: left a note saying "Machine Offline" on my dash with the time, date, and my office number. In the past, my forthright behaviour has been rewarded by either being billed for daily parking or getting a freebie (my preferred response). However, on that day I was aghast; yes, I said AGHAST, to see that you had not only charged me the R10 daily parking fee but an additional R39 fee for not having a ticket. . .a ticket I could only get from the machine. . .which was not working. See where I'm going here? Enclosed you will find a check for my R10 parking fee but I refuse to pay R39 for faulty equipment that was out of my control. Thank you, and have a pleasant day.
    Sincerely,
    Jxxx XXXXXX
    Dear Ms. XXXXXX,
    Thank you for your timely payment of R10; however we require that you pay the R39 fee as well as your car did not have a pass clearly displayed on the dash. Please pay the R39 at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
    Jason XXXX,
    Dear Jason,
    I appreciate you're just doing your job, but I ask you: how am I to display a pass that doesn't exist as it was incapable of emerging from your machine? Is this one of those Zen 'sound of one hand clapping' things? Because if so, I'll gladly seek counsel from the Philosophy department.
    Jxxx
    Jxx,
    You cannot simply decide to not pay a fine levied against you. We require that you send the R39 as soon as possible.
    Jason
    Jason,
    Ah, but there you are mistaken. Of course I can decide to not pay the fine as I am a human being with free will; especially when the fine in question is clearly a steaming pile of horse****.
    Jxxx
    Jxx,
    I do not appreciate the profanity and will be expecting the R39 by Friday or a late fee will be incurred.
    Jason
    Jason,
    I'd love to send you the R39 but sadly the ATM is broken and I can't get the money out. SEE WHAT I DID THERE!?!?
    Jxxx
    Jen,
    If the fine is not paid we have the ability to levy further fines. We also have the ability to take you to court. We have attorneys. We have a tow truck.
    Jason
    Jason,
    I have a Hulk.
    Jxxx
    Jxx,
    Your attempts to be glib and witty are falling on deaf ears. You will pay the fine and I will be forwarding these messages to my supervisor.
    Jason
    Jason,
    You sweet, sweet man. Do you truly believe that by DEMANDING I pay the fine I shall teeter over there fluttering my eyelashes and opening my wallet? Obviously you don't realize that the quickest way to stop me from doing something is to DEMAND that I do it. There is nothing passive about my aggression.
    Jxxx
    Jxx,
    Are you done yet?
    Jason
    Jason,
    Not even close, BUD!
    Jxxx
    Dear Ms XXXXXX,
    My name is Robert XXXXX and I am the manager of the lot. My employee Jason has forwarded your correspondences to me in the hopes that I could rectify the situation. After reading through and seeing your frustration with our machine I came to the following conclusions:
    1) You are an incredibly stubborn and passionate woman.
    2) Quoting The Avengers and The Breakfast Club was pretty badass.
    3) Jason is a tool.
    Enclosed you will find a refund of your daily R10 parking fee. I think you've earned it.
    Sincerely,
    Robert XXXXX,
    Now I just need his phone number
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

10. Thanks Unfazed thanked for this post
    Likes Unfazed, FireFly, Causingtrouble liked this post
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

reading the post from above.

12. Thanks pvtdancer thanked for this post