Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What product would you do a commercial on?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thank you - Causingtrouble Good to see you posting some again. - Causingtrouble for helping out. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy New Years - Causingtrouble 
    to slow ya down some in the arcade - Causingtrouble Hope all is going well, I don't hear from you much so just stopping by - Causingtrouble Something to get you out of the arcade for a few mins to post. - Causingtrouble 

Default What product would you do a commercial on?

What product do you use that you feel so strongly about that you would do a commercial on it?

Mine is Invisible Glass cleaner. It's amazing! And now they have come out with wipes for you glasses.
    Love it!

" I'm not really here..." Singeon's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

"The ACME, LITTLE GIANT ***** PUMP"...cant remember where the hell I buried the "before" shots in the yard...but happy to provide some inspirational "after" pics..hell, it even straitened out that "worn to the left all his life" bend ...what an incredible device it is!....and for those who cant be that stupid playing with just one...and are nicknamed "twin-****s"...buy now and the second one is FREE!...that should get the sales assistants busy...~ hopefully...I had to keep buying them till I got one that worked...cant close the bloody garage door at the moment...local kids are asking funny questions..and keep pinching then to fire tennis balls at my windows...~...:-)
    True happiness..isnt a destination...it's a way of life.
    May you find the way...:-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Magic Eraser...it's a brilliant idea and works very well...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Tuppa Wear
    you cnt get enough tuppa wear. I would design a tuppa wear that has a cooling compartment in the bottom and one that can keep food hot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Jack Daniels

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble For earlier today () - Naughty Babe Because you're you :) - Jewel 
    :) - SpoiledBrat For being so sweet and such a good friend. *hugs* - elizabeth Bc you can never have too many...... - FeistE Never forget what a treasure you are to us.... - princesspink Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    Get well soon, sweetie ... xxx - Songbird Just cuz you make me smile. *hugs* - elizabeth Lol    They actually do have toys !   It is a Rabbit ! - Unfazed With a shot of espresso for an extra kick. ;) - elizabeth Happy St. Paddy's Day, sweetie. *hugs* - elizabeth 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day hun !!! - princesspink Just because you may want one, priceless lily ;-) ! - Songbird Sometimes more satisfying than a man. - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird ...just because AND they didn't have Lily's you have a great sense of humor - Firecat 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

Jake from State Farm

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for changing your AV :) - Naughty Babe 

I could be the mayhem guy
    Im weird and quirky just ask me

♛ Smile Sparkle Shine ♛ PrincessCharming's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because x - Songbird How could I forget cake for your b-day?!? Please excuse the oversite () - OopsDidIDoThat Thank you for a great night () - OopsDidIDoThat Let's share a congratulatory burger together!! () - OopsDidIDoThat Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 
    thank you for all you have done. Hope we see you back. - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble :) - Clutch Happy birthday - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe 
    I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble You wanted one, right ;-) ? - Songbird For old times sake ;) - RudeboyUK For a friend - alex1 
    Happy bday () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK to get you drunk - Causingtrouble The last one has gone cold ... - Songbird Here's the first cup, 49 refills are free :)BK - Songbird 

I would totally make a commercial for WoW but I want to be the housewife that does the ass kicking
    Hopeless Optimist and Irritating Ray of Sunshine!!

Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I think i do commercials on Cheer Shorts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I got you a drink :) - FireFly A flower to wear in your now longer hair x - Songbird something for a snack - Causingtrouble to help get you out of being cranky - Causingtrouble Something to share. - Monkey Butler 
    Sweets for a sweet lady - Naughty babe Thanks for the rep :) - FireFly A little token of appreciation for the pleasure of making your aquaintance - OopsDidIDoThat To go with your sexual innuendo x - Songbird Merry Xmas - Naughty babe 
    Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 

Honda. Those are some great vehicles.