Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What product would you do a commercial on?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Feel better () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day! - Antics1313 Miss ya my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Booze...any kind!

Just having fun
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For fixing your age :lol: - Naughty Babe all goodies for you..Enjoy - JerseyGirl Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter - JerseyGirl Just because - BlueSapphire 
    you are very special to me - JerseyGirl Something for you to lick lol - BlueSapphire For our night out dancing - JerseyGirl good luck charm!! - JerseyGirl You must be hungry - BlueSapphire 

Boxer briefs....I like the way they show off my as said somewhere else here dangly bits....lol

Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To celebrate your 1,500th post ! - Songbird By there doll. I do like you just a tinee bit. Well maybe more. I enjoy your company and posting with you and I do know you like talking dirty and that kinda interesting too. All kidding aside. Glad your my friend - Stickin Itin Happy Holidays - Naughty Babe Cheers and happy holidays to you and yours! - Jewel Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas.  Hugs. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas, sweet treasure box of banter :-) - Songbird Happy New Year - Causingtrouble Something to put that sapphire in, no rag needed, it'll always shine () - Jewel to get you drunk - Causingtrouble 
    A drink for Valentines Day - JerseyGirl To celebrate!! - NotSure Happy Easter! - Jewel Hey beautiful - as promised here is a rose for you as a oken of my love for you - Sloop Blue sapphire surrounded by diamonds....official! - Sloop 
    sorry this flower will have to do till I can give you some in person - ultimate just a wee flower for my wee flower - Sloop see no chocolate - Sloop Something to bite into..... :) - ultimate to enjoy the night - Causingtrouble 

Shampoo coz I've not been able to find a good one. I've searched for it all my life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    This might be the only pie you get.......lol - princesspink 

How about some Tiger Beer or Shock Top

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 
    Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe 
    Just because..... - Lacee Thanks for posting with me - Causingtrouble Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!  Love ya my sweet friend! - Lacee Drinks for us...Happy Holidays! - Beauty 
    Have a great day! - flashandbang Some bubbly to share ... - Songbird Because you are a sweet friend! - Lacee Pretty flowers for a pretty girlie Love Ya! - flashandbang Just because you are a great friend! - Lacee 

Victoria's Secret but without the wings..I am a fallen Angel

6. Likes Natebuck liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    They don't have anything else that resembles anything like hunting...so fish it is - Naughty Babe If we can't get to the beach, then have a lick! - Beauty 

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Victoria's Secret but without the wings..I am a fallen Angel
    I would DVR that commercial

8. Likes JazzGrl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 
    Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe 
    Just because..... - Lacee Thanks for posting with me - Causingtrouble Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!  Love ya my sweet friend! - Lacee Drinks for us...Happy Holidays! - Beauty 
    Have a great day! - flashandbang Some bubbly to share ... - Songbird Because you are a sweet friend! - Lacee Pretty flowers for a pretty girlie Love Ya! - flashandbang Just because you are a great friend! - Lacee 

Quote Originally Posted by Natebuck View Post
    I would DVR that commercial

Those girls got nothing on me

10. Likes Natebuck, Smilinguy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because - Naughty Babe For your lunch - BlueSapphire Happy Easter! - Jewel 

smith and Wesson
    Don't push me 'cuz I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head Uh huh ha ha ha

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang Thanks for the banter..You are fun - JerseyGirl Sharing my wine - Lacee Something for you to lick ;) - JerseyGirl Enjoy your weekend - JerseyGirl 
    A hot addictive beverage for a hot addictive man. - Ava Thanks, Captain. I needed a pick me up. Here's one for you. - Ava 

Anything from Under Armour.. love the brand.
    ~SP