Thread: Report: Clemon's at Canseco's Party

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

Default Report: Clemon's at Canseco's Party

Photos may exist that show Roger Clemens attended a 1998 party at the home of then-teammate Jose Canseco that was an issue at the Feb. 13 hearings before a congressional subcommittee, The New York Daily News reported.

Such a discovery could undermine Clemens' sworn testimony that he did not attend the party as the congressional committee decides whether to turn baseball's steroids issue over to the Justice Department.

The paper said the photo is owned by a man who attended the party when he was 11 years old and took photos of his baseball heroes, including Clemens. Richard Emery, a lawyer for Clemens accuser Brian McNamee, said he was aware of the new development.
    "We have reason to believe it's reliable evidence," Emery said. "We believe there's photographic evidence that shows Clemens was at a party he says he wasn't at."
    Clemens produced records indicating that he was playing golf on the day of the party and did not go to Canseco's home. McNamee came under attack during questioning for saying during a deposition that he remembered Clemens being there.
    The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform is expected to refer the entire matter to the Justice Department in the aftermath of conflicting testimony by Clemens and McNamee. A Justice Department investigation could subject Clemens to a lengthy criminal investigation similar to what Barry Bonds has undergone. Jeff Novitzky, the IRS special agent, and Matthew Parrella, an assistant United States Attorney, have been leading the government's prosecution of the Bay Area Laboratory Cooperative (BALCO) and are looking into the challenges Clemens made against McNamee's credibility

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

ya know what really saddens me is the fact that an eleven year old kid took photos of guys who he idolised

guys he respected

guys who ended up being exposed as cheats and liars

i hope eleven year old kids today dont fall out of love with Baseball

it is a great game and the liars and cheats are sent down for a long time ( for lying during their testamony)