Page 215 of 215 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215
Results 2,141 to 2,147 of 2147

Thread: Give anything you want to the person above you.

The pacific coast known as The Great North West
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I wanna taste you baby :) - babyblue123 thanks for the fun - Siren Welcome Back! - SpoiledBrat Good Luck on your studies from the Irish Gal! - Beauty Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 

Love and happiness

2. Likes FNC2010 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 

Long lasting friendship
    How can one help shivering with delight when one's hot fingers
    close around the stem of a live flower,
    cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome and have fun :-) ! - Songbird Cheers to you! - NotSure You are a wonderful friend..Thank you baby girl - JerseyGirl just because - Causingtrouble Happy Mother's Day - JerseyGirl 
    Hope all is well - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas Happy New year...Sorry I messed up first one :) - JerseyGirl just to get the relaxation started.... - Sloop I guess I'll share even though you won't - Causingtrouble 

Some more time with her grandbabies

5. Thanks FNC2010 thanked for this post
    Likes FNC2010 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 

Quote Originally Posted by Lacee View Post
    Some more time with her grandbabies
    Lots of happiness.

7. Thanks Lacee thanked for this post
    Likes Lacee liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    A ring to banish the nagging fears x - Songbird They really should sell bottles here! Happy holidays! - Jewel Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Just cuz I love ya - BrainTeaser Merry Christmas sweetheart - BrainTeaser 
    For a beautiful friend - BlueSapphire Sweet like you - NotSure Some flowers to make Monday a little brighter, happy monday! - Jewel Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time! () - CoolHeat 
    kisses - Siren For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel 
    Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty 

all the happiness and love she deserves

The pacific coast known as The Great North West
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I wanna taste you baby :) - babyblue123 thanks for the fun - Siren Welcome Back! - SpoiledBrat Good Luck on your studies from the Irish Gal! - Beauty Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 

Her hubby on a set schedule

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

All his dreams to come true.