Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Lingerie Test

= Definition of Erotic SexyChica's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

You Are Dangerous and Unpredictable

Your idea of romance is a relationship that makes your heart pound and your stomach churn. You like to live on the edge.

If you get too comfortable in a relationship, then you get bored. You need lots of mystery, excitement, and even danger to keep you interested.

Your ideal parter is sexy to the point of making you lose control. You like to feel completely overwhelmed.

For you, love is being completely taken with another person. Nothing short of obsession will do for you.

I'm here to have fun nothing more, nothing less. If you can't handle it I am truly sorry.

Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You deserve a medal for puting up with me....thanks for being there xxxxxx - sassyangel just because xo - sassyangel yay welcome back to the internet, just imagine this gift is a laptop lol - sassyangel Bending over so you can kick me for stirring you he he - sassyangel Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel 
    my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

You seek comfort above everything else. You would rather feel good than look good.
    You are a very relaxed person, especially when you're surrounded by your favorite things and people.

You are a homebody. Home is the place where you can truly be yourself.
    You are likely to wear pajamas a lot. In fact, you often change into your pj's the minute you get home!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to warm you up from the snow - Clutch Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly love you - sexylily No Message - Causingtrouble 
    You didn't ask for it, so I though you would like one - Songbird Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Happy St. Paddy's Day! - elizabeth So happy to have you back () - Naughty Babe Get Well - alex1 
    You can have as many of these as you want and you'll never suffer from hangover! :D - CoolHeat Happy Easter sexy! () - CoolHeat just coz i can lol - Siren Congrats on the 10,000 posts () - Naughty Babe Since you aren't getting a ferrari for your 10,000 posts this will have to do. - princesspink 
    Thank you for catching up with me - killer69 By any other name it would be Spoiledbrat - alex1 To celebrate all of those years - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day - Antics1313 

You Are No Pajamas

You are a free spirited, confident person. You do what you like, when you like.

Even though you're a bit strange, you find it easy to be open about who you are.

Without trying to be, you come across as a very sexual person. You are very appealing.

You are likely to fall asleep pretty easily. You're not an insomniac.

What a difference 2 years make.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble For earlier today () - Naughty Babe Because you're you :) - Jewel 
    :) - SpoiledBrat For being so sweet and such a good friend. *hugs* - elizabeth Bc you can never have too many...... - FeistE Never forget what a treasure you are to us.... - princesspink Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    Get well soon, sweetie ... xxx - Songbird Just cuz you make me smile. *hugs* - elizabeth Lol    They actually do have toys !   It is a Rabbit ! - Unfazed With a shot of espresso for an extra kick. ;) - elizabeth Happy St. Paddy's Day, sweetie. *hugs* - elizabeth 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day hun !!! - princesspink Just because you may want one, priceless lily ;-) ! - Songbird Sometimes more satisfying than a man. - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird ...just because AND they didn't have Lily's you have a great sense of humor - Firecat 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

You Are Flannel Pajamas

You seek comfort above everything else. You would rather feel good than look good.

You are a very relaxed person, especially when you're surrounded by your favorite things and people.

You are likely to wear pajamas a lot. In fact, you often change into your pj's the minute you get home!

Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You deserve a medal for puting up with me....thanks for being there xxxxxx - sassyangel just because xo - sassyangel yay welcome back to the internet, just imagine this gift is a laptop lol - sassyangel Bending over so you can kick me for stirring you he he - sassyangel Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel 
    my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by sexylily View Post

You Are Flannel Pajamas

That just rocked my little world

6. Likes sexylily liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    congrats on reaching 50 post - Causingtrouble Don't ever let anyone make you feel like your not worth it () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween - sassyangel Drinks should be shared. :) - SpoiledBrat cause sometimes we need it...Love ya - sexylily 
    Hooray, I can do it!! :) - Clutch 

You Are Lingerie

1lr

You love to be seen as attractive. Being seen as sexy is important to you.
    You drive everyone crazy... in the best way possible.

You love to tease, flirt, and fall in love.
    You are the type most likely to be sleeping in someone else's bed.
    Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably. Never regret anything that made you smile. Audrey Hepburn

╰☆╮perverted lil angel╰☆╮ elizabeth's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    something to help you - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble To you when HE isn't there :D - Naughty Babe For being you () - Naughty Babe 
    Hugs. Cause you're a fab mom - sexylily You have a beautiful heart sweetie () - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe You are a very strong loving woman. You deserve one - Naughty Babe Thanks for being such a sunshine x - Songbird 
    Maybe this will help ... xxx - Songbird My heart going out for you and yours these days x - Songbird ((((((((((((~e~))))))))))))) - Songbird Cause you're a sweet friend - sexylily Just because I think you should have one more x - Songbird 
    Be blessed x - Songbird You deserve one () - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird Happy bday Hun () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Naughty Babe Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth 

You Are Lingerie

Maybe, but I enjoy my comfy pj bottoms in the winter.

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth View Post

You Are Lingerie

Maybe, but I enjoy my comfy pj bottoms in the winter.
    Yup....this quiz nailed you perfectly....

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For being you, thanks.. - Jewel Happy Valentine's day! - Jewel I'm offering you one now.  : ) Forgive me. - princesspink Because you have such a wonderful one, yourself. - elizabeth Happy St Pat's Day, sweetie! - elizabeth 
    Yours is made of gold () - Naughty Babe For long, summer days in the hammock. - elizabeth So we can toast! - Jewel For being all the things I said earlier! - Jewel Thank you so much ..you have a heart of gold - JerseyGirl 
    I hope you're up and running in no time () - Jewel too far for a hug, share a glass instead? - pvtdancer Just because I want to give you one () - Jewel I poured you one ;) - Jewel Happy holidays! - Jewel 
    It's  what you are to me a Treasure :) - JerseyGirl Because it's sweet, just like you () - Jewel you always make mine skip a beat - JerseyGirl you deserve a medal every day - JerseyGirl because you have touch my heart so deeply - FNC2010 

You Are A Nightgown

You are a bit old fashioned and elegant. You aren't very casual.

You are well mannered and modest. You don't make a fool of yourself.

You tend to be a bit reserved, and it's hard for strangers to get to know you.

You are likely to not let anyone outside your bedroom see you in your pajamas.

I love to watch her strut slow ride's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Good to see you, have a beer on me. - Causingtrouble Just because () - Naughty Babe 

You Are Flannel Pajamas

Only one thing wrong... I dont wear them
    I may sometimes wander but I will never leave.