Page 473 of 473 FirstFirst ... 373423463471472473
Results 4,721 to 4,726 of 4726

Thread: I Really Wish I Could But......

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Yours is made of gold () - Naughty Babe For long, summer days in the hammock. - elizabeth So we can toast! - Jewel For being all the things I said earlier! - Jewel Thank you so much ..you have a heart of gold - JerseyGirl 
    I hope you're up and running in no time () - Jewel too far for a hug, share a glass instead? - pvtdancer Just because I want to give you one () - Jewel I poured you one ;) - Jewel Happy holidays! - Jewel 
    It's  what you are to me a Treasure :) - JerseyGirl Because it's sweet, just like you () - Jewel you always make mine skip a beat - JerseyGirl you deserve a medal every day - JerseyGirl because you have touch my heart so deeply - FNC2010 
    Happy Holidays Handsome - JerseyGirl always in mine my friend - JerseyGirl Thought you could you use a glass of wine after a long day! - flashandbang I figure I should bring you a cup in bed. - flashandbang Thank you for being so amazing! - flashandbang 

Quote Originally Posted by SirGary View Post
    ...but I didn't vote for Putin....I mean Trump..
    Before you said that I had never noticed how similar their names are ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang Thanks for the banter..You are fun - JerseyGirl Sharing my wine - Lacee Something for you to lick ;) - JerseyGirl Enjoy your weekend - JerseyGirl 

Iíve gotta go do the thing with the stuff..
    ~SP

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Needs no explanation () - Naughty Babe No more cheese - Naughty Babe Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble () () - Naughty Babe Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe 
    Merry Christmas - Beauty 

The matrix says otherwise

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    If you are not comfortable with yourself, you will never be comfortable with me

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail 
    We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee Thanks for all your help! - Lacee lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl 
    Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee Happy belated () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas darlin - JerseyGirl 
    Sharing my Pepsi.... - Lacee MerryChristmas! - Antics1313 You Know Why! - Beauty This is to help you get through the night! - flashandbang Cheers to you and an end of a very long era! - flashandbang 

I don't feel like going back out

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

but its time to go snuggle up by the fire with my pillows and my pup.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 
    Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe 
    Just because..... - Lacee Thanks for posting with me - Causingtrouble Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!  Love ya my sweet friend! - Lacee Drinks for us...Happy Holidays! - Beauty 
    Have a great day! - flashandbang Some bubbly to share ... - Songbird Because you are a sweet friend! - Lacee Pretty flowers for a pretty girlie Love Ya! - flashandbang Just because you are a great friend! - Lacee 

I could go ice skating outside instead