Page 531 of 531 FirstFirst ... 31431481521529530531
Results 5,301 to 5,305 of 5305

Thread: What song are you thinking about right now?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to wake you up - Causingtrouble Happy New Year () - Naughty Babe Because you are so super xxx - Songbird Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Because you've got your heart in the right place xxx - Songbird 
    To share a cuppa and talk - Songbird Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Something you like to be woken up with ... - Songbird So sorry....I pray for your child..... - alex1 Cause you are Superwoman x - Songbird 
    Thank you for coming to me and telling me () you are amazing and thanks for your friendship - JerseyGirl Be strong this Tuesday xxx - Songbird A box full of my best wishes for a healthy new year with lots of love !!! - Songbird Something we'll open one day together to celebrate your PhD - Songbird I'm hearting you too, friend of old x - Songbird 
    Celebrating your good news :) - Songbird I love it that yours is still beating ... xxx - Songbird 
    Some people come into your life for a lifetime, some come in for a season. You got to know which is which.. Tyler Perry

~ The Perfect Storm ~ Naughty Babe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You should have the same good spirits x - Songbird !!!! - Stickin Itin how is this on lover? - Stickin Itin Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin For you and the kids - BlueSapphire Just because xxx - Songbird 
    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink Happy Birthday Babe! :) - Beauty There is always a reason....... - alex1 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Holidays sexy! - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas! - Antics1313 Because yours is the biggest! - Beauty Happy Valentines Day! - Antics1313 'cause you look so much cooler... with something in your mouth... - SpecialK I want to kiss you cherry lips - JerseyGirl 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang Thanks for the banter..You are fun - JerseyGirl Sharing my wine - Lacee Something for you to lick ;) - JerseyGirl Enjoy your weekend - JerseyGirl 
    A hot addictive beverage for a hot addictive man. - Ava Thanks, Captain. I needed a pick me up. Here's one for you. - Ava 

Some country trap song.. strange crossover. Left me confused..
    ~SP

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang Thanks for the banter..You are fun - JerseyGirl Sharing my wine - Lacee Something for you to lick ;) - JerseyGirl Enjoy your weekend - JerseyGirl 
    A hot addictive beverage for a hot addictive man. - Ava Thanks, Captain. I needed a pick me up. Here's one for you. - Ava 

~SP

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 
    Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe 
    Just because..... - Lacee Thanks for posting with me - Causingtrouble Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!  Love ya my sweet friend! - Lacee Drinks for us...Happy Holidays! - Beauty 
    Have a great day! - flashandbang Some bubbly to share ... - Songbird Because you are a sweet friend! - Lacee Pretty flowers for a pretty girlie Love Ya! - flashandbang Just because you are a great friend! - Lacee 

Greatness Of Our GOD..I am not embarrassed to admit I LOVE CHRISTIAN MUSIC and probably 99.3% its what I listen to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf8qQLGZ3o8

6. Likes Songbird, Ava, Steadypace liked this post