Page 3 of 774 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Saying...Volume 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I got you a drink :) - FireFly A flower to wear in your now longer hair x - Songbird something for a snack - Causingtrouble to help get you out of being cranky - Causingtrouble Something to share. - Monkey Butler 
    Sweets for a sweet lady - Naughty babe Thanks for the rep :) - FireFly A little token of appreciation for the pleasure of making your aquaintance - OopsDidIDoThat To go with your sexual innuendo x - Songbird Merry Xmas - Naughty babe 
    Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 

If you see a cute top in the junior department when shopping with your children and you find that it fits you, doesn't mean it was meant for you to wear... just sayin'.

Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I have not in the past nor ever will in the future have any kind of relations with Billie Jean. She is, in fact, not my lover. Just sayin'.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say thanks. - Causingtrouble for throwing appliances as SG lol Wish I'd thought of it. - elizabeth sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat 
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

Bad decisions make good stories...just saying
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Just saying Im a little lost

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say thanks. - Causingtrouble for throwing appliances as SG lol Wish I'd thought of it. - elizabeth sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat 
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

Quote Originally Posted by HappyIam View Post
    Just saying Im a little lost
    You're doing great, keep posting and it will all fall into place .. just saying
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by pvtdancer View Post
    You're doing great, keep posting and it will all fall into place .. just saying
    Thanks hun

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I think the freezer deserves a light as well...just saying

Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I really need to get going .....but I only have 15 more post to make hehe

Custom Igloo Builder princesspink's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because I can now and I we would have so much fun drinking together! - Beauty You look thirsty lol - BlueSapphire Have a glass and give me the rest ... :) - Songbird Congrats on your reaching 20,000 posts - Naughty Babe to keep you awake - Causingtrouble 
    To go with our chocolate! - Beauty This is the only salty...it will have to do!  Hugz - Beauty Next Friday....take me for a ride and we'll celebrate...what...do we need a reason - alex1 Thanks for your funny post love reading them - JerseyGirl No, we don't need to have something special to celebrate......just....L'chaim'..... - alex1 
    while you enjoy the fire - JerseyGirl We don't need no stinkin lettuce! - Beauty For touching up your makeup after a smacker lol - Sloop a wee christmas gift for you lol - Sloop Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Sweet Friend! - Beauty to help your gut - Causingtrouble Cuz weneed a few of these and you made me smile! - Beauty 

Call me whacked but calling a storm Frankenstorm might make it angry.....should have called it Dan or Mitt....
    Stop right there. I have your nose. If you ever want to see it again follow my instructions
    exactly. And no cops.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

I need to wash some clothes.....just saying