Page 947 of 949 FirstFirst ... 447847897937945946947948949 LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,470 of 9484

Thread: Just Saying...Volume 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome back drink for you :) - Songbird To clink glasses with sexy Lyric~* should ya eva cross pathes here :) - Songbird to get the fun started - Causingtrouble A treat to start your week - Steadypace A treasure just like you are () - Songbird 

Today has been a great day so far...js.

2. Likes Steadypace liked this post
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee 
    Thanks for all your help! - Lacee lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee 
    Happy belated () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas darlin - JerseyGirl Sharing my Pepsi.... - Lacee MerryChristmas! - Antics1313 You Know Why! - Beauty 
    This is to help you get through the night! - flashandbang Cheers to you and an end of a very long era! - flashandbang Thank you for being so sweet - SexyTam Thanks! Cheers! - Ava Just wanted to make you a sandwich! I hope you are having a great day! - flashandbang 

I'm ready for the cabinets to get painted

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to wake you up - Causingtrouble Happy New Year () - Naughty Babe Because you are so super xxx - Songbird Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Because you've got your heart in the right place xxx - Songbird 
    To share a cuppa and talk - Songbird Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Something you like to be woken up with ... - Songbird So sorry....I pray for your child..... - alex1 Cause you are Superwoman x - Songbird 
    Thank you for coming to me and telling me () you are amazing and thanks for your friendship - JerseyGirl Be strong this Tuesday xxx - Songbird A box full of my best wishes for a healthy new year with lots of love !!! - Songbird Something we'll open one day together to celebrate your PhD - Songbird I'm hearting you too, friend of old x - Songbird 
    Celebrating your good news :) - Songbird I love it that yours is still beating ... xxx - Songbird 

I am ready for fall
    Some people come into your life for a lifetime, some come in for a season. You got to know which is which.. Tyler Perry

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee 
    Thanks for all your help! - Lacee lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee 
    Happy belated () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas darlin - JerseyGirl Sharing my Pepsi.... - Lacee MerryChristmas! - Antics1313 You Know Why! - Beauty 
    This is to help you get through the night! - flashandbang Cheers to you and an end of a very long era! - flashandbang Thank you for being so sweet - SexyTam Thanks! Cheers! - Ava Just wanted to make you a sandwich! I hope you are having a great day! - flashandbang 

Dog brought a rabbit in, just saying

Always wanting Trouble Steadypace's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang Thanks for the banter..You are fun - JerseyGirl Sharing my wine - Lacee Something for you to lick ;) - JerseyGirl Enjoy your weekend - JerseyGirl 
    A hot addictive beverage for a hot addictive man. - Ava Thanks, Captain. I needed a pick me up. Here's one for you. - Ava 

I donít understand how some co-workers talk 80% of the day and still manage to get their work done.
    ~SP

7. Likes Ava liked this post
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Enigma's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily Happy birthday - Naughty Babe For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat 
    Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble 
    for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble To match the awesome color of your hair :) - Songbird For thinking sleep is the same as work......lol - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

Amazing how quick things turn around...just saying
    Thereís a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they canít get away.

Always wanting Trouble Steadypace's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang Thanks for the banter..You are fun - JerseyGirl Sharing my wine - Lacee Something for you to lick ;) - JerseyGirl Enjoy your weekend - JerseyGirl 
    A hot addictive beverage for a hot addictive man. - Ava Thanks, Captain. I needed a pick me up. Here's one for you. - Ava 

I overdid it at the gym again.. js
    ~SP

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I'm dreading the drive

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Yours is made of gold () - Naughty Babe For long, summer days in the hammock. - elizabeth So we can toast! - Jewel For being all the things I said earlier! - Jewel Thank you so much ..you have a heart of gold - JerseyGirl 
    I hope you're up and running in no time () - Jewel too far for a hug, share a glass instead? - pvtdancer Just because I want to give you one () - Jewel I poured you one ;) - Jewel Happy holidays! - Jewel 
    It's  what you are to me a Treasure :) - JerseyGirl Because it's sweet, just like you () - Jewel you always make mine skip a beat - JerseyGirl you deserve a medal every day - JerseyGirl because you have touch my heart so deeply - FNC2010 
    Happy Holidays Handsome - JerseyGirl always in mine my friend - JerseyGirl Thought you could you use a glass of wine after a long day! - flashandbang I figure I should bring you a cup in bed. - flashandbang Thank you for being so amazing! - flashandbang 

England swings like a pendulum do
    Bobbies on bicycles, two by two
    Westminster Abbey, the tower of Big Ben
    The parliament meeting in session again ...

Just saying ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Good to see you back, now post. - Causingtrouble To get your morning started - Causingtrouble Because you are a sweet friend! - Lacee Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Sharing my coffee!! - Lacee 
    Merry Christmas sister!!! - Lacee just a thank you sweets - JerseyGirl Happy early birthday - killer69 Happy belated () - Naughty Babe Every girl needs something to suck on :D - Naughty Babe 
    Thanks for being a great friend - Lacee I liked it so I put a ring on it () - JerseyGirl Just because... - Songbird Besides the baby Jesus you're the best gift anyone could ask for this Christmas - Songbird Because I kissed it off x - Songbird 
    Have your cake and eat it too xxx - Songbird Wishing the best for yours x - Songbird Because you'll need it in the morning x - Songbird Welcome home x - Songbird So that you can clink glasses with Tam :) - Songbird 

Came home from grocery shopping to find my fridge had died, called the handyman and he said it can't be fixed so I lost all of the food in the fridge and freezer and now have to buy a new one ugh! Some days I do NOT like adulting just sayin'