Page 948 of 949 FirstFirst ... 448848898938946947948949 LastLast
Results 9,471 to 9,480 of 9484

Thread: Just Saying...Volume 2

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee 
    Thanks for all your help! - Lacee lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee 
    Happy belated () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas darlin - JerseyGirl Sharing my Pepsi.... - Lacee MerryChristmas! - Antics1313 You Know Why! - Beauty 
    This is to help you get through the night! - flashandbang Cheers to you and an end of a very long era! - flashandbang Thank you for being so sweet - SexyTam Thanks! Cheers! - Ava Just wanted to make you a sandwich! I hope you are having a great day! - flashandbang 

I don't like having to work.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Always wanting Trouble Steadypace's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang Thanks for the banter..You are fun - JerseyGirl Sharing my wine - Lacee Something for you to lick ;) - JerseyGirl Enjoy your weekend - JerseyGirl 
    A hot addictive beverage for a hot addictive man. - Ava Thanks, Captain. I needed a pick me up. Here's one for you. - Ava 

Whereís my Dundee award? js
    ~SP

3. Likes Ava liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome back drink for you :) - Songbird To clink glasses with sexy Lyric~* should ya eva cross pathes here :) - Songbird to get the fun started - Causingtrouble A treat to start your week - Steadypace A treasure just like you are () - Songbird 

You'd get the Dundee for Hottest Freak. Js

5. Thanks Steadypace thanked for this post
    Likes Steadypace liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang Thanks for the banter..You are fun - JerseyGirl Sharing my wine - Lacee Something for you to lick ;) - JerseyGirl Enjoy your weekend - JerseyGirl 
    A hot addictive beverage for a hot addictive man. - Ava Thanks, Captain. I needed a pick me up. Here's one for you. - Ava 

Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    You'd get the Dundee for Hottest Freak. Js
    Woohoo! Yes.. finally
    Youíre too sweet
    ~SP

7. Likes Ava liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee 
    Thanks for all your help! - Lacee lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee 
    Happy belated () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas darlin - JerseyGirl Sharing my Pepsi.... - Lacee MerryChristmas! - Antics1313 You Know Why! - Beauty 
    This is to help you get through the night! - flashandbang Cheers to you and an end of a very long era! - flashandbang Thank you for being so sweet - SexyTam Thanks! Cheers! - Ava Just wanted to make you a sandwich! I hope you are having a great day! - flashandbang 

It's Friday, just saying

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome back drink for you :) - Songbird To clink glasses with sexy Lyric~* should ya eva cross pathes here :) - Songbird to get the fun started - Causingtrouble A treat to start your week - Steadypace A treasure just like you are () - Songbird 

My boys better win today.. Js

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Let's go Cowboys, just saying

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Thanks to the person that rear ended me and fled the scene this morning.. karma will catch up to you..
    ~SP

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Steadypace View Post
    Thanks to the person that rear ended me and fled the scene this morning.. karma will catch up to you..
    Oh no! Are you alright?
    What a jerk off!

13. Thanks Steadypace thanked for this post
    Likes Steadypace liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post

Oh no! Are you alright?
    What a jerk off!
    Yes thanks.. Iím good. Minor damage Iíll pay the deductible and let the insurances battle it out.. people never surprise me
    ~SP

15. Likes Ava liked this post