Total Points
    Donate

lol check out the amount cash they talk about lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Well Never mind lol

I guess once Fher and Bettman got involved it all turned to ****... go figure.

Season's gone for sure at this point, I hate to say it but if they cant sit at a table together they wont be able to work out a deal IMO.

What a pathetic show man

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer Thought I'd share..... - Lacee 
    My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee Thanks for all your help! - Lacee 
    lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee Happy belated () - Naughty Babe 

Let them lead a normal life and they would be lost.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

well, last time we had such a short season....my DEVILS won the cup....just sayin'...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer Thought I'd share..... - Lacee 
    My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee Thanks for all your help! - Lacee 
    lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee Happy belated () - Naughty Babe 

well they aren't going to this year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Causingtrouble View Post
    well they aren't going to this year.
    so you say...........

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Lol well ill see what the leafs do, it's not like I follow them like crazy but after firing their GM this week who knows what's going o there

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to warm you up from the snow - Clutch Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly love you - sexylily No Message - Causingtrouble 
    You didn't ask for it, so I though you would like one - Songbird Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Happy St. Paddy's Day! - elizabeth So happy to have you back () - Naughty Babe Get Well - alex1 
    You can have as many of these as you want and you'll never suffer from hangover! :D - CoolHeat Happy Easter sexy! () - CoolHeat just coz i can lol - Siren Congrats on the 10,000 posts () - Naughty Babe Since you aren't getting a ferrari for your 10,000 posts this will have to do. - princesspink 
    Thank you for catching up with me - killer69 By any other name it would be Spoiledbrat - alex1 To celebrate all of those years - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day - Antics1313 

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Lol well ill see what the leafs do, it's not like I follow them like crazy but after firing their GM this week who knows what's going o there
    I can only hope it's a step in the right direction.....can't do much worse then they have the last few seasons.

Really glad this nonsense is finished and at least get to see part of a season...which is GREAT for the Leafs 'cause they really only ever play part of season anyways....

And yes.....rabid Leaf fan here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Let's get you Drunk. :) - SpoiledBrat :) - SpoiledBrat For you. :) - SpoiledBrat 

It's great for the bars and servers to make money again.

Doubt I'm gonna watch though, ****ed me off.