Page 3 of 415 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop In And Say Hello!!.....Volume Five

☮ ♛ In Omnia Paratus ♛ ☮ PrincessCharming's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Right back at ya! Let the party begin ... Wooo - OopsDidIDoThat Happy Birthday!!  :) - SpoiledBrat Just because x - Songbird How could I forget cake for your b-day?!? Please excuse the oversite () - OopsDidIDoThat Thank you for a great night () - OopsDidIDoThat 
    Let's share a congratulatory burger together!! () - OopsDidIDoThat Merry Christmas xx - FireFly thank you for all you have done. Hope we see you back. - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble :) - Clutch 
    Happy birthday - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble You wanted one, right ;-) ? - Songbird 
    For old times sake ;) - RudeboyUK For a friend - alex1 Happy bday () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK to get you drunk - Causingtrouble 

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say thanks. - Causingtrouble for throwing appliances as SG lol Wish I'd thought of it. - elizabeth sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat 
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

hey shackers, have yourselves a fab day out there.
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

I'm 50 shades of Awesome! Mrs_SuthernBell's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Good Day Shackers, hope you have a Humperific Hump Day!

GA on my mind
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Good morning Shackers! Have a wonderful day! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

Hello and good morning/afternoon to ALL the Shackers

GA on my mind
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Good morning! Happy Thanksgiving Shackers!

Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Good morning everyone!!...Hope y'all have a blessed Thanksgiving :)
    JUST A WOMAN? OH, HELL NO!!..
    I am a big cup of WONDERFUL
    covered in AWESOME SAUCE
    with a splash of B*TCH
    and a dash of CRAZY!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say thanks. - Causingtrouble for throwing appliances as SG lol Wish I'd thought of it. - elizabeth sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat 
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you across the pond, may it be a day blessed with only the best.
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

☮ ♛ In Omnia Paratus ♛ ☮ PrincessCharming's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Right back at ya! Let the party begin ... Wooo - OopsDidIDoThat Happy Birthday!!  :) - SpoiledBrat Just because x - Songbird How could I forget cake for your b-day?!? Please excuse the oversite () - OopsDidIDoThat Thank you for a great night () - OopsDidIDoThat 
    Let's share a congratulatory burger together!! () - OopsDidIDoThat Merry Christmas xx - FireFly thank you for all you have done. Hope we see you back. - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble :) - Clutch 
    Happy birthday - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble You wanted one, right ;-) ? - Songbird 
    For old times sake ;) - RudeboyUK For a friend - alex1 Happy bday () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK to get you drunk - Causingtrouble 

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

howdy shackers
    “Don’t let your mind wander, Its too little to be let out alone.”