Page 242 of 242 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2420

Thread: How is the Weather in your Area?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here's some to share with you - Causingtrouble To cheer you up. - Causingtrouble A dollar for your thoughts  ;) - Songbird Happy Holidays - JerseyGirl Thank you for being you () - Songbird 
    Full of goodies...Miss ya around here - JerseyGirl 

cooling off, I love the approach of fall
    Forget whats missing

Email or skype..
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang Thanks for the banter..You are fun - JerseyGirl Sharing my wine - Lacee Something for you to lick ;) - JerseyGirl Enjoy your weekend - JerseyGirl 
    A hot addictive beverage for a hot addictive man. - Ava Thanks, Captain. I needed a pick me up. Here's one for you. - Ava 

Kind of like Seattle but hot and muggy
    ~SP

Describe the ruckus? DesertRose's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    while he is home...relax and enjoy - JerseyGirl 

A bit dreary.
    There's never a bad time for coffee.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee 
    Thanks for all your help! - Lacee lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee 
    Happy belated () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas darlin - JerseyGirl Sharing my Pepsi.... - Lacee MerryChristmas! - Antics1313 You Know Why! - Beauty 
    This is to help you get through the night! - flashandbang Cheers to you and an end of a very long era! - flashandbang Thank you for being so sweet - SexyTam Thanks! Cheers! - Ava Just wanted to make you a sandwich! I hope you are having a great day! - flashandbang 

Mid 70s today

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Email or skype..
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang Thanks for the banter..You are fun - JerseyGirl Sharing my wine - Lacee Something for you to lick ;) - JerseyGirl Enjoy your weekend - JerseyGirl 
    A hot addictive beverage for a hot addictive man. - Ava Thanks, Captain. I needed a pick me up. Here's one for you. - Ava 

Rainy and it better not be this way all weekend...
    ~SP

99% Angel, But Oh that 1% Co-co's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here is one to drink - Causingtrouble To keep you awake - Causingtrouble From Santa - junkmail something to keep the doctor away - Causingtrouble to enjoy for a snack - Causingtrouble 
    Just for you baby..... - Love the ass Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble hope its as good as yours :) - JerseyGirl To cheer you up in case the batteries give up ... ;) - Songbird 

Sunny.. Spring is on the way...

Custom Igloo Builder princesspink's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for your funny post love reading them - JerseyGirl No, we don't need to have something special to celebrate......just....L'chaim'..... - alex1 while you enjoy the fire - JerseyGirl We don't need no stinkin lettuce! - Beauty For touching up your makeup after a smacker lol - Sloop 
    a wee christmas gift for you lol - Sloop Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Sweet Friend! - Beauty 
    to help your gut - Causingtrouble Cuz weneed a few of these and you made me smile! - Beauty Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Happy Holidays - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas - Antics1313 
    I like you zee...... - alex1 Happy Valentines day - Antics1313 Don't eat it all at once! - RudeboyUK Cheers..smiles and happiness always - Steadypace lots of money for shopping :lol: - JerseyGirl 

Sun-sational.......
    Stop right there. I have your nose. If you ever want to see it again follow my instructions
    exactly. And no cops.

8. Likes Steadypace liked this post
    Email or skype..
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Were bracing for a hurricane on Monday
    ~SP

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome back drink for you :) - Songbird To clink glasses with sexy Lyric~* should ya eva cross pathes here :) - Songbird to get the fun started - Causingtrouble A treat to start your week - Steadypace A treasure just like you are () - Songbird 

Quote Originally Posted by Steadypace View Post
    Were bracing for a hurricane on Monday
    Hope it doesn't get too bad. I'll be thinking of you.

11. Likes Steadypace liked this post
    Email or skype..
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post

Hope it doesn't get too bad. I'll be thinking of you.
    Were used to it but need to make sure were prepped.. Its kind of like a snow day where you get to tell your job sorry cant make it in today. Roads are closed and we have no power It might not even be as bad as it seems. Cat 2s are baby storms..
    ~SP

13. Likes Ava liked this post