2 9.52%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do You Wash Your Hands Enough?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

Default Do You Wash Your Hands Enough?

How often do you wash your hands?
    Many times a day, after the bathroom, or just when you have time?

= Definition of Erotic SexyChica's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Everytime I use the bathroom but many times in between
    I'm here to have fun nothing more, nothing less. If you can't handle it I am truly sorry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I got you a drink :) - FireFly A flower to wear in your now longer hair x - Songbird something for a snack - Causingtrouble to help get you out of being cranky - Causingtrouble Something to share. - Monkey Butler 
    Sweets for a sweet lady - Naughty babe Thanks for the rep :) - FireFly A little token of appreciation for the pleasure of making your aquaintance - OopsDidIDoThat To go with your sexual innuendo x - Songbird Merry Xmas - Naughty babe 
    Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 

It was tricky considering it was a poll. I picked the obvious answer but when you have kids, pets and cook... you end up washing way more than just when you go to the bathroom.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Is anyone gonna answer hardly ever? It'll likely get you some

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Glad your enjoying - Causingtrouble For making a man smile first thing in the morning ... - Songbird for your chocolate needs - Causingtrouble 

Agree with Divinity...my nails take a beating from it all.
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

All of the time

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    A ring to banish the nagging fears x - Songbird They really should sell bottles here! Happy holidays! - Jewel Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Just cuz I love ya - BrainTeaser Merry Christmas sweetheart - BrainTeaser 
    For a beautiful friend - BlueSapphire Sweet like you - NotSure Some flowers to make Monday a little brighter, happy monday! - Jewel Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time! () - CoolHeat 
    kisses - Siren For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel 
    Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty 

My hubby saids I have OCD with hand washing and other things...I always always wash my hands after the bathroom whoever doesnt well that is just nasty..but I wash my hands constantly...

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

I haven't washed my hands since 1976. I had the luscious tit's of Miss Georgia in my hands and I swore I'd never wash them again after that...

....not washing my hands after so many years solved other problems....like picking my nose, I just plain never do it....and being correct with using utinsels like using a fork to eat pop corn...
    I hands are rather sticky though...and it's hard to keep the flies from attaching themselves to them..

...but I don't care......those were some world class Playboy quality boobs....whew...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

often at home....constantly at work

GA on my mind
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

All the time