Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What kind of phone do you have?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 
    Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe 
    Just because..... - Lacee Thanks for posting with me - Causingtrouble Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!  Love ya my sweet friend! - Lacee Drinks for us...Happy Holidays! - Beauty 
    Have a great day! - flashandbang Some bubbly to share ... - Songbird Because you are a sweet friend! - Lacee Pretty flowers for a pretty girlie Love Ya! - flashandbang Just because you are a great friend! - Lacee 

one that works

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy New Year - Naughty Babe Good morning, Mr map man :lol: - Jewel Have one on me - Naughty Babe Wanna share a glass? - Jewel 
    because I've eaten the bagal - pvtdancer Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year :)kk - Jewel For many a laugh.  Have the merriest Christmas!! - princesspink you bring the whipped cream ;) - Jewel cause you can't survive on beer alone! - pvtdancer 
    good luck with figuring it out LMAO - Jewel Happy Easter! Hope you are having fun () - Jewel they don't have toilet paper,  but can you take this upstairs instead? :lol: - Jewel buying this time around - Causingtrouble 

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum by clicking here.
    Hold me as close as you can til my bodies on fire.
    It's just a vertical expression of horizontal desire

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To start your first day back. - Causingtrouble We can all use a little luck! - Beauty Since you like it so much - Causingtrouble Welcome back also here :) ! - Songbird 

Samsung, I can't wait to get rid of it too!

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Mines kind of old....but it wasn't when I first lost the dang thing...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    baked for you my friend - JerseyGirl 

I love my LG G5

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Enigma's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Just cuz - Firecat 
    Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily Happy birthday - Naughty Babe For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird 
    I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble 
    to help wake you up - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble To match the awesome color of your hair :) - Songbird For thinking sleep is the same as work......lol - Causingtrouble Because of a valued and valuable member of the British society you deserve one ;) - Songbird 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum by clicking here.

I have the red one
    Thereís a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they canít get away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Samsung Galaxy S20 ultra.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Yours is made of gold () - Naughty Babe For long, summer days in the hammock. - elizabeth So we can toast! - Jewel For being all the things I said earlier! - Jewel Thank you so much ..you have a heart of gold - JerseyGirl 
    I hope you're up and running in no time () - Jewel too far for a hug, share a glass instead? - pvtdancer Just because I want to give you one () - Jewel I poured you one ;) - Jewel Happy holidays! - Jewel 
    It's  what you are to me a Treasure :) - JerseyGirl Because it's sweet, just like you () - Jewel you always make mine skip a beat - JerseyGirl you deserve a medal every day - JerseyGirl because you have touch my heart so deeply - FNC2010 
    Happy Holidays Handsome - JerseyGirl always in mine my friend - JerseyGirl Thought you could you use a glass of wine after a long day! - flashandbang I figure I should bring you a cup in bed. - flashandbang Thank you for being so amazing! - flashandbang 

Quote Originally Posted by HeyDaryl View Post
    Samsung Galaxy S20 ultra.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
    Be careful. most people are passing out at 5G ...