Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Quote

╰☆╮perverted lil angel╰☆╮ elizabeth's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    something to help you - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble To you when HE isn't there :D - Naughty Babe For being you () - Naughty Babe 
    Hugs. Cause you're a fab mom - sexylily You have a beautiful heart sweetie () - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe You are a very strong loving woman. You deserve one - Naughty Babe Thanks for being such a sunshine x - Songbird 
    Maybe this will help ... xxx - Songbird My heart going out for you and yours these days x - Songbird ((((((((((((~e~))))))))))))) - Songbird Cause you're a sweet friend - sexylily Just because I think you should have one more x - Songbird 
    Be blessed x - Songbird You deserve one () - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird Happy bday Hun () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Naughty Babe Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth 

Default Favorite Quote

Have one...post it here. I'm curious to see what others may post.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum by clicking here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Glad your enjoying - Causingtrouble For making a man smile first thing in the morning ... - Songbird for your chocolate needs - Causingtrouble 

This has been my favorite for years.

All men dream: but not equally.
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

T. E. Lawrence
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva.

~ The Perfect Storm ~ Naughty Babe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    how is this on lover? - Stickin Itin Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat Because that's what you are ... you've got a treasure in (and on) your chest ;-) - Songbird 
    Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin I think you're the only one who'll see the humor in this ;) - BlueSapphire For you and the kids - BlueSapphire Have a very Merry Christmas !!! - princesspink 
    I loves ya! - Beauty Happy Birthday! - Antics1313 No Message - JerseyGirl Love the sarcastic ways - JerseyGirl Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Just for the fun of it ! - Unfazed Lets get a drink!  You make me smile! - Beauty I am glad we are friends..You are straight up forward! - JerseyGirl 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum by clicking here.
    ~ Yield to temptation, it may

not pass your way again ~

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because... :) - FireFly just in case you need something cold :D - PrincessCharming sweet talking sexy man! - pvtdancer You may need the extra boost :D - Naughty babe You said you wanted cake. - Divinity 
    You wanted cake? :) - FireFly Good morning...coffee ? - Naughty babe Giddy up :D - Naughty babe with the popcorn and movie - sexylily To celebrate all that practice :D - Naughty babe 
    call me, call me ;) - pvtdancer Thought you might need one when you wake up - Naughty Babe 

"The are two possibilities. Either we are alone in the universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
    Arthur C Clarke

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Glad your enjoying - Causingtrouble For making a man smile first thing in the morning ... - Songbird for your chocolate needs - Causingtrouble 

I love that quote! ^^^
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    something to help you - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble To you when HE isn't there :D - Naughty Babe For being you () - Naughty Babe 
    Hugs. Cause you're a fab mom - sexylily You have a beautiful heart sweetie () - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe You are a very strong loving woman. You deserve one - Naughty Babe Thanks for being such a sunshine x - Songbird 
    Maybe this will help ... xxx - Songbird My heart going out for you and yours these days x - Songbird ((((((((((((~e~))))))))))))) - Songbird Cause you're a sweet friend - sexylily Just because I think you should have one more x - Songbird 
    Be blessed x - Songbird You deserve one () - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird Happy bday Hun () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Naughty Babe Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth 

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

“Some people underestimate how erotic it is to be understood.”
    — Mary Rakow

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

The Winner is not those who never lose,
    But... The winner is those who never stop to try.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate