Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Quote

╰☆╮perverted lil angel╰☆╮ elizabeth's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    something to help you - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble To you when HE isn't there :D - Naughty Babe For being you () - Naughty Babe 
    Hugs. Cause you're a fab mom - sexylily You have a beautiful heart sweetie () - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe You are a very strong loving woman. You deserve one - Naughty Babe Thanks for being such a sunshine x - Songbird 
    Maybe this will help ... xxx - Songbird My heart going out for you and yours these days x - Songbird ((((((((((((~e~))))))))))))) - Songbird Cause you're a sweet friend - sexylily Just because I think you should have one more x - Songbird 
    Be blessed x - Songbird You deserve one () - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird Happy bday Hun () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Naughty Babe Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth 

If you want the kind of woman who’ll do anything for you… be the kind of man who’ll do anything for her…

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum by clicking here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Stupidity is not a crime; it can make you smart.
    Robert Kiyosaki

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    something to help you - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble To you when HE isn't there :D - Naughty Babe For being you () - Naughty Babe 
    Hugs. Cause you're a fab mom - sexylily You have a beautiful heart sweetie () - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe You are a very strong loving woman. You deserve one - Naughty Babe Thanks for being such a sunshine x - Songbird 
    Maybe this will help ... xxx - Songbird My heart going out for you and yours these days x - Songbird ((((((((((((~e~))))))))))))) - Songbird Cause you're a sweet friend - sexylily Just because I think you should have one more x - Songbird 
    Be blessed x - Songbird You deserve one () - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird Happy bday Hun () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Naughty Babe Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth 

“In the beginning I was fooled by Dominants who were good looking, had charisma, dressed well and had that “dominant persona.” I soon realized that these things are easy to fake. Real dominance is a deep and visceral thing, based on actions not just words, and has nothing to do with someone who merely has the props for BDSM.” ~ Sensuous Sadie

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Is not about a good card that you have, But is about how good enough you play with the bad card that you have.

(Not a Poker motto )

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Glad your enjoying - Causingtrouble For making a man smile first thing in the morning ... - Songbird for your chocolate needs - Causingtrouble 

My situation is not bad, there are people on this planet dying from killer waves, sleeping on the street, being abused by those who should be taking care of them or wasting away from disease, all I got is heart ache. I'm being a little B**ch.
    If you're really hurting just roll into a cancer ward and try to explain your problem to people who are about to take a dirt nap, walk it off.
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

"All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one." - Al Pacino as Tony Montana in Scarface

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Real love is feeling like being a part of that person's
    life almost isn't enough. It's more like a feeling that
    you would live in the same skin with them if you could
    and share every thought, heart beat, and emotion as one.
    ~ Rod Cannon ~

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

You know you've found love when you look in their eyes and find yourself. ~ Monique Patton ~

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    No Message - Causingtrouble 

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
    ~Dr. Seuss