36 19.46%
  • 5-8 Hours

139 75.14%
  • 9-10 Hours

10 5.41%
  • I need more then 10

0 0%
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast

Thread: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket FireFly's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas! - Divinity sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily Happy birthday - Naughty Babe 
    For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail 
    Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

6 - 8 at an average. None if I do a night shift
    Please vote :)

Top List Ranking

Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel 
    Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel 
    Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Merry Christmas! - Antics1313 You make me happy! - Antics1313 Oh you deserve it - Antics1313 

I don't ... just cat naps
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

3. Likes sassyangel liked this post
    My Brother's Keeper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty Great memories in the park...A&F - Beauty Merry Christmas! - Beauty 

depends on the night

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 
    I am always a text away...Love ya my sweet friend - JerseyGirl Something hot for your cold xxx - Songbird a drink to help your mouth stop hurting - Causingtrouble to enjoy for a snack - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas beautiful - JerseyGirl 

Depends on if I can shut my mine off and not hurting in my legs
    How can one help shivering with delight when one's hot fingers
    close around the stem of a live flower,
    cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor.

Enjoy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Mostly i am sleeping 9 to 10 hours and some time only 5 hours it's depend on my work

Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To take your mind off of butt. - Causingtrouble to help your day out. - Causingtrouble Because I am a giver ! - Unfazed For flustration - Unfazed Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

Too many and it still seems not enough.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 
    I am always a text away...Love ya my sweet friend - JerseyGirl Something hot for your cold xxx - Songbird a drink to help your mouth stop hurting - Causingtrouble to enjoy for a snack - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas beautiful - JerseyGirl 

lot of times two hours at at time but here lately its been 4 to six hours then wake up to go pee and back to sleep for
    a couple of more hours.
    How can one help shivering with delight when one's hot fingers
    close around the stem of a live flower,
    cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor.

The pacific coast known as The Great North West
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I wanna taste you baby :) - babyblue123 thanks for the fun - Siren Welcome Back! - SpoiledBrat Good Luck on your studies from the Irish Gal! - Beauty Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 

A lot less these day

10. Likes FNC2010 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to wake you up - Causingtrouble Happy New Year () - Naughty Babe Because you are so super xxx - Songbird Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Because you've got your heart in the right place xxx - Songbird 
    To share a cuppa and talk - Songbird Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Something you like to be woken up with ... - Songbird So sorry....I pray for your child..... - alex1 Cause you are Superwoman x - Songbird 
    Thank you for coming to me and telling me () you are amazing and thanks for your friendship - JerseyGirl 

4-5 hours on a good night. Most 3-4
    Tis a beautiful day ,,, the sky is blue, the birds singing, spring is here ... Some days you just have to thank God for being alive ... Enjoy it, revel in it, and be confident "someone" is thinking of you

Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel 
    Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel 
    Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Merry Christmas! - Antics1313 You make me happy! - Antics1313 Oh you deserve it - Antics1313 

I like to stay UP at night ~ yea, that's right I said it
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

13. Likes sassyangel liked this post