36 19.57%
  • 5-8 Hours

138 75.00%
  • 9-10 Hours

10 5.43%
  • I need more then 10

0 0%
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast

Thread: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    It was Mary Poppins top pick for transportation LOL - Antics1313 Because it's Mothers Day! XXX - Antics1313 Thank you :) - JerseyGirl Feel better, you know i worry :heart: - Antics1313 because... just because ... Mmmmmmm - Antics1313 
    For your modeling debut! - Antics1313 just because - Antics1313 For a party well planned! You did it!!!! Congrats xxxxxx - Antics1313 Lets share some sexy girl  :) - JerseyGirl you'll need a few of these over the up coming two weeks - Antics1313 
    Feel Better xxxxxx - Antics1313 Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas xxxx - Antics1313 You deserve this and more - Antics1313 Well it is the holidays!!! XXXX - Antics1313 
    Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 LOL Sorry that last one was suppose to be a rose - Antics1313 here's a free drink - Causingtrouble Because you make me smile - Antics1313 Happy Mum's day! - Antics1313 

A lot more now the sun's not up at 4.30am
    I meant to behave, but there were too many other options

2. Likes Antics1313 liked this post
    I'm a Flirt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

About 6 hours for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    They really should sell bottles here! Happy holidays! - Jewel Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Just cuz I love ya - BrainTeaser Merry Christmas sweetheart - BrainTeaser For a beautiful friend - BlueSapphire 
    Sweet like you - NotSure Some flowers to make Monday a little brighter, happy monday! - Jewel Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time! () - CoolHeat kisses - Siren 
    For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 
    Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe 

around 7

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 
    I am always a text away...Love ya my sweet friend - JerseyGirl Something hot for your cold xxx - Songbird 

not many some nights
    How can one help shivering with delight when one's hot fingers
    close around the stem of a live flower,
    cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Birthday! - BlueSapphire back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird 
    Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl 
    Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee 
    Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

The last three nights...total of 4.7 hours! 4.7 hours total! Its gonna be an interesting day as I round the corner of tired to punch drunk exhausted!

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird 

last night about 4 and l want to really sleep in tomorrow and l have a meeting l have to attend for work out of town tomorrow so another early morning for me...ugh

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    On your joining the site! - Naughty Babe Have a lick :) - FireFly Sorry I didn't say hi.....been a long week :( - FireFly 

4 on a good night

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 
    I am always a text away...Love ya my sweet friend - JerseyGirl Something hot for your cold xxx - Songbird 

six if i am lucky

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    because you didn't kick my butt, thanks........lol - Causingtrouble 

Seven usually

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

six usually lately