Thread: PED'S in Baseball

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer Thought I'd share..... - Lacee 
    My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee Thanks for all your help! - Lacee 
    lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee Happy belated () - Naughty Babe 

Default PED'S in Baseball

What do you think of the players being suspended and are the punishments harsh enough?

All Sensual, All The Time sensual woman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I think Alex Rodriguez should be banned. No appeal.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer Thought I'd share..... - Lacee 
    My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee Thanks for all your help! - Lacee 
    lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee Happy belated () - Naughty Babe 

I would like to see them ban them all and be able to void their contract.
    Sad part is that they will all receive millions from what they have done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Remember that year they came back from the strike and so many home runs were being hit, people were wondering if the BALLS were jacked?????

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Ban for life and void all remaining monies from contracts. Pete Rose got banned because of gambling which did not affect the outcome of games, these guys doped themselves up and that did affect play.
    I don't hate you for not loving me anymore, but I hate myself for still loving you.

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ladymoon View Post
    Ban for life and void all remaining monies from contracts. Pete Rose got banned because of gambling which did not affect the outcome of games, these guys doped themselves up and that did affect play.
    Oh now, boys will be boys...

I say, give them a warning and let them get back to slamming it out of the park for our amusement like they get paid to do...

...playing doped up ain't near as bad as 'em playing drunk...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

banning won't really help....take the games you would ban them in money to donate to charities baseball supports for drug treatment and prevention.....plus, make them ineligible for the Hall of Fame and records are recorded with a note of possible drug enhancement or they are removed due to possible drug enhancement......

I'm a Flirt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Hand out fairly tough sanctions on those proven guilty as of right now. Going on from here, if a player is found guilty of using PED'S he is banned for life and his existing contract is immediately voided.