View Poll Results: Do women's toys intimidate you?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

3 20.00%
  • no

12 80.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question just for the guys!

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Of the women I am intimate with, I am usually the one who bought the toys in the first place so no, doesn't intimidate me at all...

Toys enhance, not detract, from a healthy sexual relationship...*nods*

2. Thanks Naughty Babe thanked for this post
    Likes Naughty Babe liked this post
    My Brother's Keeper nozzle jockey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty 

not at all, always enjoyed using toys on a woman, it adds to her pleasure.

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

4. Likes Naughty Babe liked this post
    Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

I'm holding out for an attachment for her that fits into a jack-hammer...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cheers ;) - Jewel Have one on me - Naughty Babe Thanks for being an amazing friend - JerseyGirl Still in the airport waiting ;) - Jewel Because you're a good friend () - Jewel 
    You might like it - BlueSapphire Happy holidays to you and your family! - Jewel Merry Christmas joe & keep singing. - princesspink To our day of wine! - Beauty Chocolate and cream...lick...Happy Valentines Day - sassyangel 
    Happy bday...they didn't have weed :oops: - Naughty Babe known ya a long time..Luv ya my friend - JerseyGirl For your munchies! - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe 

really??
    really?

damn where do i sign up
    who knew I would be the one your momma warned you about

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To celebrate your joking the site - Naughty Babe 

Well if she stops me half way in, goes and get's something that says "caution two man lift" on it and say "use this instead" then yeah, I'm a little intimidated. At that point more by her then the toy...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Now try your xray vision he he he - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming 

There are many ways to look at this question. I have a preference for naturalism and creativity. I've always used toys on women, but they were things like blindfolds and feathers and furs and chocolate. Ice, or wine, or anything else unexpected.

I did not like the idea of vibrators and such for a long time because it felt unnatural. But that was a bias on my part and had nothing to do with intimidation.

But when women get to the point where it is far easier to use a vibrator to get off and go to sleep, and I become superfluous, that is... well, resentment comes to mind.

Recently I went into a sex shop and bought all sorts of stuff, and it was fun, and using it has been even more fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because... :) - FireFly just in case you need something cold :D - PrincessCharming sweet talking sexy man! - pvtdancer You may need the extra boost :D - Naughty babe You said you wanted cake. - Divinity 
    You wanted cake? :) - FireFly Good morning...coffee ? - Naughty babe Giddy up :D - Naughty babe with the popcorn and movie - sexylily To celebrate all that practice :D - Naughty babe 
    call me, call me ;) - pvtdancer Thought you might need one when you wake up - Naughty Babe 

Not at all. Different times create different needs. You use what you most want there and then :)
    The truth is still out there, as are my naked pics!
    Always ready for a cheeky PM!

10. Thanks Naughty Babe thanked for this post
    Likes Naughty Babe liked this post