Page 2 of 138 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't ya just hate it when....

blog in my contact info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Everyone loves cake. - Divinity For my BFF and one super guy! *hugs* - PrincessCharming Has bacon, just because your a cool guy. :) - Leilei Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe They didn't have pain pills. () hope you feel better soon - Naughty Babe 
    always a place in my heart... - JerseyGirl Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and feel better soon! - princesspink Happy holidays K () - Naughty Babe MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET FRIEND - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year too!! - Antics1313 
    Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! - Jewel Merry Christmas to you, too, sweetie. - elizabeth Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming enjoy :) - JerseyGirl No Message - Bambina 

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlips View Post
    DYJHIW you poured a perfect bowl of cereal, only to discover you have just a tablespoon of milk left in the carton?
    some cereal.. doesn't need milk..
    Finding my niche

☮ ♛ In Omnia Paratus ♛ ☮ PrincessCharming's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Right back at ya! Let the party begin ... Wooo - OopsDidIDoThat Happy Birthday!!  :) - SpoiledBrat Just because x - Songbird How could I forget cake for your b-day?!? Please excuse the oversite () - OopsDidIDoThat Thank you for a great night () - OopsDidIDoThat 
    Let's share a congratulatory burger together!! () - OopsDidIDoThat Merry Christmas xx - FireFly thank you for all you have done. Hope we see you back. - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble :) - Clutch 
    Happy birthday - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble You wanted one, right ;-) ? - Songbird 
    For old times sake ;) - RudeboyUK For a friend - alex1 Happy bday () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK to get you drunk - Causingtrouble 

DYHIW your alarm clock doesn't go off and you start your day all scattered and confused!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Helping to start the weekend. - Causingtrouble An Ostrich burger for you ... Mmmm () - OopsDidIDoThat 

DYJHIW.....you have get up extremely early on the weekend!

☮ ♛ In Omnia Paratus ♛ ☮ PrincessCharming's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Right back at ya! Let the party begin ... Wooo - OopsDidIDoThat Happy Birthday!!  :) - SpoiledBrat Just because x - Songbird How could I forget cake for your b-day?!? Please excuse the oversite () - OopsDidIDoThat Thank you for a great night () - OopsDidIDoThat 
    Let's share a congratulatory burger together!! () - OopsDidIDoThat Merry Christmas xx - FireFly thank you for all you have done. Hope we see you back. - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble :) - Clutch 
    Happy birthday - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble You wanted one, right ;-) ? - Songbird 
    For old times sake ;) - RudeboyUK For a friend - alex1 Happy bday () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK to get you drunk - Causingtrouble 

DYJHIW... you can't find your glasses but you need your glasses to find your glasses!

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Cool

....when you have to fight the fog of a world class hangover to find your keys...

...but when you walk outside, you can't find your car..

blog in my contact info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Everyone loves cake. - Divinity For my BFF and one super guy! *hugs* - PrincessCharming Has bacon, just because your a cool guy. :) - Leilei Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe They didn't have pain pills. () hope you feel better soon - Naughty Babe 
    always a place in my heart... - JerseyGirl Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and feel better soon! - princesspink Happy holidays K () - Naughty Babe MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET FRIEND - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year too!! - Antics1313 
    Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! - Jewel Merry Christmas to you, too, sweetie. - elizabeth Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming enjoy :) - JerseyGirl No Message - Bambina 

DYHIW you strain on the toilet for 10 minutes like a woman in labor... thinking you'll never get it out... hear the biggest splash underneath you you've ever heard.. then get up and see something the size of a tadpole floating in the bowl.. I mean.. what's up with that???
    Finding my niche

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

when your tired but you don't want to lay down

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

...vacation is nearing its end

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

when you know tomorrow is always another work day

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

they lick and run