Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139 LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1386

Thread: Last Thing That Made You LOL...Vol 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird 
    yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink 
    I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 
    Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

The most detailed itinerary I have ever seen...only thing missing were potty breaks!

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble 

Driving by the fishing hole and noticing all the fishing lures dangling from the wires....too funny!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here's some to share with you - Causingtrouble To cheer you up. - Causingtrouble A dollar for your thoughts  ;) - Songbird 

OMG....Laughed so hard
    I am passionate about poisons, as well as pleasures. May they both be the death of me.

4. Likes Songbird liked this post
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty 
    Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire 
    all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail 

Seeing the Bengals lose

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

My little one who is 7 has a crush on a little boy in her class. She came up to me today and said that if any other girl liked " Sawyer" she was gonna tell her to get off her man that he was all hers and they are gonna get married.
    All that it takes for evil to prevail, is one good man to do nothing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cheers glad you're here - sexylily Welcome and now you have two. - Causingtrouble Cause it makes things interesting - sexylily You wanted some ... - Songbird with sprinkles - sexylily 
    For just being sweet with too much time on your hands ;-) - Songbird Happy birthday - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird Something for your playful mood ;) - Songbird Now stop running off so fast.....lol - Causingtrouble 
    for over stepping - Causingtrouble for you morning drink - Causingtrouble 

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum by clicking here.

8. Likes Shynanigans, jjcarter liked this post
    ☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble 

Funny messages!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cheers glad you're here - sexylily Welcome and now you have two. - Causingtrouble Cause it makes things interesting - sexylily You wanted some ... - Songbird with sprinkles - sexylily 
    For just being sweet with too much time on your hands ;-) - Songbird Happy birthday - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird Something for your playful mood ;) - Songbird Now stop running off so fast.....lol - Causingtrouble 
    for over stepping - Causingtrouble for you morning drink - Causingtrouble 

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum by clicking here.

11. Likes Poison, Shynanigans, SirGary liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird 
    yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink 
    I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 
    Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

A post, a threat and now I have to go buy a gun!

13. Likes bohunkbeast1 liked this post
    Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

...my new favorite cartoon, the "Teen Titans" is usually good for a grin, but today's grin came from the news...too funny...=)

15. Likes Poison liked this post