Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to warm you up from the snow - Clutch Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly love you - sexylily No Message - Causingtrouble 
    You didn't ask for it, so I though you would like one - Songbird Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Happy St. Paddy's Day! - elizabeth So happy to have you back () - Naughty Babe Get Well - alex1 
    You can have as many of these as you want and you'll never suffer from hangover! :D - CoolHeat Happy Easter sexy! () - CoolHeat just coz i can lol - Siren Congrats on the 10,000 posts () - Naughty Babe Since you aren't getting a ferrari for your 10,000 posts this will have to do. - princesspink 
    Thank you for catching up with me - killer69 By any other name it would be Spoiledbrat - alex1 To celebrate all of those years - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day - Antics1313 

Default Conspiracy Theories

I Think we all have these....what ones don't you believe and what are your own personal ones?

Here's mine

I find it hard to believe that in this day and age that there isn't a cure for the most debilitating and life ending diseases such as Aids or Cancer but let's face it, cures don't make money now do they?

Better to keep all that prescription money and research dollars rolling in, allowing people to live on hope rather than actually presenting a cure, a one time profit as opposed to long term gains.

Wonder what would happen if all that money stopped pouring in and rather then rewarding these companies for finding ways to keep people dependent on their products if they only actually earned money for finding cures?

So what's yours?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble For earlier today () - Naughty Babe Because you're you :) - Jewel 
    :) - SpoiledBrat For being so sweet and such a good friend. *hugs* - elizabeth Bc you can never have too many...... - FeistE Never forget what a treasure you are to us.... - princesspink Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    Get well soon, sweetie ... xxx - Songbird Just cuz you make me smile. *hugs* - elizabeth Lol    They actually do have toys !   It is a Rabbit ! - Unfazed With a shot of espresso for an extra kick. ;) - elizabeth Happy St. Paddy's Day, sweetie. *hugs* - elizabeth 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day hun !!! - princesspink Just because you may want one, priceless lily ;-) ! - Songbird Sometimes more satisfying than a man. - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird ...just because AND they didn't have Lily's you have a great sense of humor - Firecat 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

I'll continue that thought and saying the prescription companies and medical system wants us unhealthy to keep us sick, cause if we were proactive and healthy, they would be OUT OF A JOB.

3. Thanks SpoiledBrat thanked for this post
    Likes SpoiledBrat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble For earlier today () - Naughty Babe Because you're you :) - Jewel 
    :) - SpoiledBrat For being so sweet and such a good friend. *hugs* - elizabeth Bc you can never have too many...... - FeistE Never forget what a treasure you are to us.... - princesspink Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    Get well soon, sweetie ... xxx - Songbird Just cuz you make me smile. *hugs* - elizabeth Lol    They actually do have toys !   It is a Rabbit ! - Unfazed With a shot of espresso for an extra kick. ;) - elizabeth Happy St. Paddy's Day, sweetie. *hugs* - elizabeth 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day hun !!! - princesspink Just because you may want one, priceless lily ;-) ! - Songbird Sometimes more satisfying than a man. - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird ...just because AND they didn't have Lily's you have a great sense of humor - Firecat 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

I also think the starbucks secretly puts meth or cocaine in my drink cause I'm so highly addicted.

5. Thanks SpoiledBrat thanked for this post
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

the government wants us all to think they do nothing wrong.

7. Thanks SpoiledBrat thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to warm you up from the snow - Clutch Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly love you - sexylily No Message - Causingtrouble 
    You didn't ask for it, so I though you would like one - Songbird Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Happy St. Paddy's Day! - elizabeth So happy to have you back () - Naughty Babe Get Well - alex1 
    You can have as many of these as you want and you'll never suffer from hangover! :D - CoolHeat Happy Easter sexy! () - CoolHeat just coz i can lol - Siren Congrats on the 10,000 posts () - Naughty Babe Since you aren't getting a ferrari for your 10,000 posts this will have to do. - princesspink 
    Thank you for catching up with me - killer69 By any other name it would be Spoiledbrat - alex1 To celebrate all of those years - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day - Antics1313 

There really IS a Caramilk secret.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say thanks. - Causingtrouble for throwing appliances as SG lol Wish I'd thought of it. - elizabeth sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat 
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

I think WoboceanceMog wants to take over the world...or maybe just the fashion world....of geese, in Canada?
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

10. Thanks SpoiledBrat thanked for this post
    Likes socialgirl73 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    On me...you're fun - sexylily To snack on while we chat - Naughty babe To wipe away the errmm mashed potato? :) - FireFly cheers to my favourite sucker upper xx - PrincessCharming Take it off baby! - Divinity 
    See??  i can share my wine... :) sometimes...LOL!! - SpoiledBrat something to enjoy - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 

The Phone Police ... They're out there man

12. Thanks SpoiledBrat thanked for this post
    blog in my contact info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Everyone loves cake. - Divinity For my BFF and one super guy! *hugs* - PrincessCharming Has bacon, just because your a cool guy. :) - Leilei Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe They didn't have pain pills. () hope you feel better soon - Naughty Babe 
    always a place in my heart... - JerseyGirl Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and feel better soon! - princesspink Happy holidays K () - Naughty Babe MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET FRIEND - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year too!! - Antics1313 
    Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! - Jewel Merry Christmas to you, too, sweetie. - elizabeth Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming enjoy :) - JerseyGirl No Message - Bambina 

I would post my thoughts on the subject.. but they currently have me under surveillance.
    Finding my niche

14. Likes pvtdancer, SpoiledBrat, TooNice liked this post
    Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

I think there is mass manipulation of mankind by the female half of the specie..

We men had enjoyed centuries of manly fun. We got together and had enormous hand to hand combat type wars, we slayed the might mammoth with spears for fun and relaxation, we built cities and spaceships as a hobby, and when the trek from the couch to the TV set became too far of a walk, we invented the remote control...

...we never took our women seriously and we let them do as they pleased as long as the cave was tidy and dinner was served on time.

Then, after listening to them whine about this or that (we really weren't listening so history didn't record what trivial thing they were going on about) we let them have the right to vote...

...the world changed...

Suddenly, women were not satisfied being our loving mate, they wanted to run the country. They became CEO's of GM and other large Fortune 500 company's. They became prime ministers, secretary's of state, astronaunts, generals and admirals...

...they even forced themselves into being in the trenches during the fun wars that we created...

They stopped wearing dresses...they started driving cars, even in races..

I don't think anything good will come from this trend that women have started. I see a time when women will run the world and we men will be subjegated to forever be working on thier 'honey do' list..

They tell us they do enjoy their sex toys but they rather have a real, flesh and blood, man to service them but I have noted that they continue to invent more and better sex toys. Soon, they will perfect them and we men will become nothing more than working ants, bred to do their bidding.

It's a mass conspiracy.

If it weren't for the fact that they have tit's, I think we men would have a fighting chance, but, alas, put a nipple on five pounds of fat and our fate is sealed...=(

....I would say more but I have been instructed to move the couch and re-hang a picture before I go out and rake the leaves in the front yard...*sigh*...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    enjoy your weekend. - pvtdancer To brighten your day - Naughty Babe I think you and Beauty are...well interesting....glad to have you as a friend..... - alex1 

All I hear is that Obama lied to us about Obamacare and the polls seem to support that we believe it. What I think, however, is that the insurance companies led him on. I mean, its not like Obama is sitting up nights sweating over line code or anything like that. He has experts and advisers. He is mostly a mouth piece disseminating information his people feed him. I think the insurance companies have wagged this dog.
    Siren Song... well-behaved women rarely make history...

17. Likes SpoiledBrat liked this post