Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 831

Thread: Now that I'm older

  1. #11
    ☮ ♛ In Omnia Paratus ♛ ☮ PrincessCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    49
    Posts
    56,892
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    114,947.06
    Bank
    18,530,548.52
    Total Points
    18,645,495.58
    Donate
    Right back at ya! Let the party begin ... Wooo - OopsDidIDoThat Happy Birthday!!  :) - SpoiledBrat Just because x - Songbird How could I forget cake for your b-day?!? Please excuse the oversite () - OopsDidIDoThat Thank you for a great night () - OopsDidIDoThat 
    Let's share a congratulatory burger together!! () - OopsDidIDoThat Merry Christmas xx - FireFly thank you for all you have done. Hope we see you back. - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble :) - Clutch 
    Happy birthday - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble You wanted one, right ;-) ? - Songbird 
    For old times sake ;) - RudeboyUK For a friend - alex1 Happy bday () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK to get you drunk - Causingtrouble 

    Default

    Acting silly gets me strange looks

  2. Likes Naughty Babe liked this post
  3. #12
    Care Bear Inc. Songbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    57
    Posts
    34,802
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    34,130.38
    Bank
    0.00
    Total Points
    34,130.38
    Donate
    For being you, thanks.. - Jewel Happy Valentine's day! - Jewel I'm offering you one now.  : ) Forgive me. - princesspink Because you have such a wonderful one, yourself. - elizabeth Happy St Pat's Day, sweetie! - elizabeth 
    Yours is made of gold () - Naughty Babe For long, summer days in the hammock. - elizabeth So we can toast! - Jewel For being all the things I said earlier! - Jewel Thank you so much ..you have a heart of gold - JerseyGirl 
    I hope you're up and running in no time () - Jewel too far for a hug, share a glass instead? - pvtdancer Just because I want to give you one () - Jewel I poured you one ;) - Jewel Happy holidays! - Jewel 
    It's  what you are to me a Treasure :) - JerseyGirl Because it's sweet, just like you () - Jewel you always make mine skip a beat - JerseyGirl you deserve a medal every day - JerseyGirl because you have touch my heart so deeply - FNC2010 

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCharming View Post
    Acting silly gets me strange looks
    ... and a hug from a brother in arms ... well how would you hug without arms ... ?

  4. #13
    Flirtilicious OopsDidIDoThat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1,762.28
    Bank
    13,934.78
    Total Points
    15,697.06
    Donate
    On me...you're fun - sexylily To snack on while we chat - Naughty babe To wipe away the errmm mashed potato? :) - FireFly cheers to my favourite sucker upper xx - PrincessCharming Take it off baby! - Divinity 
    See??  i can share my wine... :) sometimes...LOL!! - SpoiledBrat something to enjoy - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCharming View Post
    Acting silly gets me strange looks
    Are you sure it's not cause you're dressed like a Klingon?

  5. #14
    ☮ ♛ In Omnia Paratus ♛ ☮ PrincessCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    49
    Posts
    56,892
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    114,947.06
    Bank
    18,530,548.52
    Total Points
    18,645,495.58
    Donate
    Right back at ya! Let the party begin ... Wooo - OopsDidIDoThat Happy Birthday!!  :) - SpoiledBrat Just because x - Songbird How could I forget cake for your b-day?!? Please excuse the oversite () - OopsDidIDoThat Thank you for a great night () - OopsDidIDoThat 
    Let's share a congratulatory burger together!! () - OopsDidIDoThat Merry Christmas xx - FireFly thank you for all you have done. Hope we see you back. - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble :) - Clutch 
    Happy birthday - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble You wanted one, right ;-) ? - Songbird 
    For old times sake ;) - RudeboyUK For a friend - alex1 Happy bday () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK to get you drunk - Causingtrouble 

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird View Post

    ... and a hug from a brother in arms ... well how would you hug without arms ... ?

    I'm glad you appreciate the silliness!
    Quote Originally Posted by OopsDidIDoThat View Post
    Are you sure it's not cause you're dressed like a Klingon?

    Starfleet officer, sheesh, get it right!!!
    ....

  6. #15
    Flirtilicious OopsDidIDoThat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1,762.28
    Bank
    13,934.78
    Total Points
    15,697.06
    Donate
    On me...you're fun - sexylily To snack on while we chat - Naughty babe To wipe away the errmm mashed potato? :) - FireFly cheers to my favourite sucker upper xx - PrincessCharming Take it off baby! - Divinity 
    See??  i can share my wine... :) sometimes...LOL!! - SpoiledBrat something to enjoy - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 

    Default

    Well ... Allllllrighty then, guess what I'm getting for you

    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum by clicking here.

  7. #16
    Flirtilicious
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ...Sexy town!
    Age
    47
    Posts
    8,925
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    29,359.84
    Bank
    0.00
    Total Points
    29,359.84
    Donate

    Default

    I'm choosier/pickier
    JUST A WOMAN? OH, HELL NO!!..
    I am a big cup of WONDERFUL
    covered in AWESOME SAUCE
    with a splash of B*TCH
    and a dash of CRAZY!!

  8. #17
    Flirtilicious OopsDidIDoThat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    1,762.28
    Bank
    13,934.78
    Total Points
    15,697.06
    Donate
    On me...you're fun - sexylily To snack on while we chat - Naughty babe To wipe away the errmm mashed potato? :) - FireFly cheers to my favourite sucker upper xx - PrincessCharming Take it off baby! - Divinity 
    See??  i can share my wine... :) sometimes...LOL!! - SpoiledBrat something to enjoy - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 

    Default

    I'm less willing to put up with bullsh1t

  9. Likes ladyinred liked this post
  10. #18
    ☮ ♛ In Omnia Paratus ♛ ☮ PrincessCharming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    49
    Posts
    56,892
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    114,947.06
    Bank
    18,530,548.52
    Total Points
    18,645,495.58
    Donate
    Right back at ya! Let the party begin ... Wooo - OopsDidIDoThat Happy Birthday!!  :) - SpoiledBrat Just because x - Songbird How could I forget cake for your b-day?!? Please excuse the oversite () - OopsDidIDoThat Thank you for a great night () - OopsDidIDoThat 
    Let's share a congratulatory burger together!! () - OopsDidIDoThat Merry Christmas xx - FireFly thank you for all you have done. Hope we see you back. - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble :) - Clutch 
    Happy birthday - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble You wanted one, right ;-) ? - Songbird 
    For old times sake ;) - RudeboyUK For a friend - alex1 Happy bday () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK to get you drunk - Causingtrouble 

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OopsDidIDoThat View Post
    Well ... Allllllrighty then, guess what I'm getting for you

    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum by clicking here.

    you say that as a joke but I would love it.... just sayin'

  11. Likes OopsDidIDoThat liked this post
  12. #19
    ~ The Perfect Storm ~ Naughty Babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Exploring the depths of depravity
    Age
    46
    Posts
    21,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    215,273.16
    Bank
    2,195,705,327.32
    Total Points
    2,195,920,600.48
    Donate
    how is this on lover? - Stickin Itin Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat Because that's what you are ... you've got a treasure in (and on) your chest ;-) - Songbird 
    Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin I think you're the only one who'll see the humor in this ;) - BlueSapphire For you and the kids - BlueSapphire Have a very Merry Christmas !!! - princesspink 
    I loves ya! - Beauty Happy Birthday! - Antics1313 No Message - JerseyGirl Love the sarcastic ways - JerseyGirl Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Just for the fun of it ! - Unfazed Lets get a drink!  You make me smile! - Beauty I am glad we are friends..You are straight up forward! - JerseyGirl 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

    Default

    I don't sweat things beyond my control
    ~ Yield to temptation, it may

    not pass your way again ~

  13. #20
    Flirtilicious
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ...Sexy town!
    Age
    47
    Posts
    8,925
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points
    29,359.84
    Bank
    0.00
    Total Points
    29,359.84
    Donate

    Default

    I don't like wearing bra or panties
    JUST A WOMAN? OH, HELL NO!!..
    I am a big cup of WONDERFUL
    covered in AWESOME SAUCE
    with a splash of B*TCH
    and a dash of CRAZY!!

  14. Likes Causingtrouble liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •