Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Year Resolutions....

Entertainment Use Only Steadypace's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang Thanks for the banter..You are fun - JerseyGirl Sharing my wine - Lacee 

Not to make any New Years resolutions.. so far so good

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 
    Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble 
    Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble Feel better () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 
    you have mine - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day! - Antics1313 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Without any resolutions I have lost 2lbs... Ok maybe its cuz I haven't been day drinking since the holidays ended!