Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite Quotes....Vol 2

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Enigma's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily Happy birthday - Naughty Babe For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat 
    Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble 
    for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble To match the awesome color of your hair :) - Songbird For thinking sleep is the same as work......lol - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

Thereís a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they canít get away.

2. Likes Stickin Itin liked this post
    ~ The Perfect Storm ~ Naughty Babe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You should have the same good spirits x - Songbird !!!! - Stickin Itin how is this on lover? - Stickin Itin Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin For you and the kids - BlueSapphire Just because xxx - Songbird 
    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink Happy Birthday Babe! :) - Beauty There is always a reason....... - alex1 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Holidays sexy! - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas! - Antics1313 Because yours is the biggest! - Beauty Happy Valentines Day! - Antics1313 'cause you look so much cooler... with something in your mouth... - SpecialK I want to kiss you cherry lips - JerseyGirl 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You should have the same good spirits x - Songbird !!!! - Stickin Itin how is this on lover? - Stickin Itin Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin For you and the kids - BlueSapphire Just because xxx - Songbird 
    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink Happy Birthday Babe! :) - Beauty There is always a reason....... - alex1 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Holidays sexy! - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas! - Antics1313 Because yours is the biggest! - Beauty Happy Valentines Day! - Antics1313 'cause you look so much cooler... with something in your mouth... - SpecialK I want to kiss you cherry lips - JerseyGirl 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

You can sleep with a blond ...you can sleep with a brunette ...but you will never get any sleep with a redhead

7. Likes Enigma liked this post
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Enigma's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily Happy birthday - Naughty Babe For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat 
    Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble 
    for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble To match the awesome color of your hair :) - Songbird For thinking sleep is the same as work......lol - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

Thereís a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they canít get away.

9. Likes sassyangel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought you could use a new one :lol: Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Merry Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Just because! XXX - Antics1313 Happy New Year! - Beauty Happy New Years!!!! - Antics1313 
    Promised you flowers - Antics1313 I'm sure there should be chocolate in here somewhere - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 Oh you know you deserve it - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 
    No Message - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 Happy Happy Birthday xxxxxxxx - Antics1313 Always in my heart! - Antics1313 I just want to see ya like this () - JerseyGirl 
    Just because! - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 

I choose to love you in silence
    Because in silence I find no rejection
    And in silence no one owns you but me
    I meant to behave, but there were too many other options

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves

William Penn

Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    As a preparation for a tasty kiss xxx - Songbird Cheers....enjoy...happy holidays - JerseyGirl Because it tickles so nicely in the nose :-) - Songbird And a wonderful Christmas to you too! - Antics1313 I hope you have an awesome holiday season. - SpecialK 
    Just because :) - BlueSapphire Cause we should drink some together and be silly :) - Songbird It's waterproof and submersible ... ;-) - Songbird Beacuse je bent de beste - NotSure For a beautiful classy woman - JerseyGirl 
    Happy Easter Jewls, I couldn't find a sun gift lol - junkmail Happy Easter - JerseyGirl Because I learned how to do it!..woohoo! :D - CoolHeat Hahaha!...Yhanks for the Egg Vee...and a very happy Easter to the both of you too () - CoolHeat Hi Chickie! Lets get pissed! - Beauty 
    All of lifes most treasure moments...Miss ya beautiful - JerseyGirl help you sleep - Causingtrouble Miss you beautiful - JerseyGirl cheers!!! Happy Birthday - JerseyGirl For the tough times - BlueSapphire 

I wish I could trade my heart for another liver, so I could drink more and care less

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Jealousy is a diease. Get well soon.