Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: I've come to the conclusion

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because... :) - FireFly Something to drink tonight - Causingtrouble Because I treasure you and your friendship. xoxo - elizabeth Hope you've enjoyed your birthday, sweetie. Too bad I couldn't help you celebrate it. ;) - elizabeth maybe this will do the trick.. hope you feel better soon, - pvtdancer 
    Just for being who you are () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe 

That we live in interesting times.
    Beauty has graced you since your early years, nor will it leave you at the close of life; Time justly proud of having formed your face will not allow its loveliness to fade.. ( Francois Maynard (1582-1646) )

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

nothing is for certain and that we change our opinions daily

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Smile sweetie..I used to be everythingyoudreamofb - Naughty Babe something to make you feel better. - Causingtrouble 

in time...none of this will matter, you will go on living your life and finding all the things that make you happy...i will move on with my own happiness...

Live...Love..Laugh

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

we make ourselves happy no matter what happens in life and we allow others to join in the happiness.

5. Likes Naughty Babe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble For earlier today () - Naughty Babe Because you're you :) - Jewel 
    :) - SpoiledBrat For being so sweet and such a good friend. *hugs* - elizabeth Bc you can never have too many...... - FeistE Never forget what a treasure you are to us.... - princesspink Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    Get well soon, sweetie ... xxx - Songbird Just cuz you make me smile. *hugs* - elizabeth Lol    They actually do have toys !   It is a Rabbit ! - Unfazed With a shot of espresso for an extra kick. ;) - elizabeth Happy St. Paddy's Day, sweetie. *hugs* - elizabeth 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day hun !!! - princesspink Just because you may want one, priceless lily ;-) ! - Songbird Sometimes more satisfying than a man. - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird ...just because AND they didn't have Lily's you have a great sense of humor - Firecat 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

I'm having fun and I'm going down smiling

7. Likes SpoiledBrat liked this post
    ~ The Perfect Storm ~ Naughty Babe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat Because that's what you are ... you've got a treasure in (and on) your chest ;-) - Songbird Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat 
    Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin I think you're the only one who'll see the humor in this ;) - BlueSapphire For you and the kids - BlueSapphire Have a very Merry Christmas !!! - princesspink I loves ya! - Beauty 
    Happy Birthday! - Antics1313 No Message - JerseyGirl Love the sarcastic ways - JerseyGirl Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 
    Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Just for the fun of it ! - Unfazed Lets get a drink!  You make me smile! - Beauty I am glad we are friends..You are straight up forward! - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday Babe! :) - Beauty 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

I'm not crazy, I'm just special...no wait.. maybe I am crazy, hold on a second. I have to talk to myself about this, hold on
    ~ Yield to temptation, it may

not pass your way again ~

9. Likes SpoiledBrat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to warm you up from the snow - Clutch Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly love you - sexylily No Message - Causingtrouble 
    You didn't ask for it, so I though you would like one - Songbird Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Happy St. Paddy's Day! - elizabeth So happy to have you back () - Naughty Babe Get Well - alex1 
    You can have as many of these as you want and you'll never suffer from hangover! :D - CoolHeat Happy Easter sexy! () - CoolHeat just coz i can lol - Siren Congrats on the 10,000 posts () - Naughty Babe Since you aren't getting a ferrari for your 10,000 posts this will have to do. - princesspink 
    Thank you for catching up with me - killer69 By any other name it would be Spoiledbrat - alex1 To celebrate all of those years - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day - Antics1313 

Working sucks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble For earlier today () - Naughty Babe Because you're you :) - Jewel 
    :) - SpoiledBrat For being so sweet and such a good friend. *hugs* - elizabeth Bc you can never have too many...... - FeistE Never forget what a treasure you are to us.... - princesspink Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    Get well soon, sweetie ... xxx - Songbird Just cuz you make me smile. *hugs* - elizabeth Lol    They actually do have toys !   It is a Rabbit ! - Unfazed With a shot of espresso for an extra kick. ;) - elizabeth Happy St. Paddy's Day, sweetie. *hugs* - elizabeth 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day hun !!! - princesspink Just because you may want one, priceless lily ;-) ! - Songbird Sometimes more satisfying than a man. - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird ...just because AND they didn't have Lily's you have a great sense of humor - Firecat 
    Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

sexy is a state of mine but it doesn't hurt to wear some really sassy lacy boyshort eitha

12. Likes Causingtrouble, SpoiledBrat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

that I work to stay out of the house.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because... :) - FireFly Something to drink tonight - Causingtrouble Because I treasure you and your friendship. xoxo - elizabeth Hope you've enjoyed your birthday, sweetie. Too bad I couldn't help you celebrate it. ;) - elizabeth maybe this will do the trick.. hope you feel better soon, - pvtdancer 
    Just for being who you are () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe 

That I am being sucked into something that I no longer want...Time to get the bell chimes ringing my way, not her way.
    Beauty has graced you since your early years, nor will it leave you at the close of life; Time justly proud of having formed your face will not allow its loveliness to fade.. ( Francois Maynard (1582-1646) )