Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Does Your Hair Color Say About You?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket FireFly's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    No Message - PrincessCharming Merry Christmas! - Divinity sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe 
    Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily 
    Happy birthday - Naughty Babe For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe 
    Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

Default What Does Your Hair Color Say About You?

You Are Passionate

You follow your heart in every aspect of your life, and you can be very impulsive in your decision making.

You feel strongly - in both positive and negative ways. There is nothing subtle about your emotions.

You have a tendency to be a bit dramatic. You have a flair for theater, and you can't help but spice things up a little.

You can be a bit stubborn, especially when you set your sites on something. You're hard to discourage and deter.

Please vote :)

Top List Ranking

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to warm you up from the snow - Clutch Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly love you - sexylily No Message - Causingtrouble 
    You didn't ask for it, so I though you would like one - Songbird Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Happy St. Paddy's Day! - elizabeth So happy to have you back () - Naughty Babe Get Well - alex1 
    You can have as many of these as you want and you'll never suffer from hangover! :D - CoolHeat Happy Easter sexy! () - CoolHeat just coz i can lol - Siren Congrats on the 10,000 posts () - Naughty Babe Since you aren't getting a ferrari for your 10,000 posts this will have to do. - princesspink 
    Thank you for catching up with me - killer69 By any other name it would be Spoiledbrat - alex1 To celebrate all of those years - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day - Antics1313 

You Are Sophisticated

You are classy and confident. You put your best self forward, and you love to look your best.

You respect yourself and those around you. You believe in doing what's right, and you don't compromise your values.

You are a natural leader, and you aren't afraid to play up your strengths. You are good at honestly assessing yourself.

You aren't just liked; you are admired by many. You are true to who you are, and others appreciate that.

~ The Perfect Storm ~ Naughty Babe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    !!!! - Stickin Itin how is this on lover? - Stickin Itin Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat 
    Because that's what you are ... you've got a treasure in (and on) your chest ;-) - Songbird Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat happy belated birthday xo - sassyangel Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin I think you're the only one who'll see the humor in this ;) - BlueSapphire 
    For you and the kids - BlueSapphire Have a very Merry Christmas !!! - princesspink I loves ya! - Beauty Happy Birthday! - Antics1313 No Message - JerseyGirl 
    Love the sarcastic ways - JerseyGirl Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Just for the fun of it ! - Unfazed 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

You Are Artistic

You are very creative, to the point of being a true artist. And you often like working from a completely blank canvas.

You are a shapeshifter, both personality wise and physically speaking. You get a kick out of remaking yourself every so often.

You are quite introverted, at least at times. You don't broadcast your feelings, and people consider you to be a bit of a mystery.

You prefer to figure things out on your own for a while before you share them with the world. You trust your intuition first and foremost.

umm the introvert part doesn't match my personality
    Last edited by Naughty Babe; 05-06-2014 at 03:06 PM.
    ~ Yield to temptation, it may

not pass your way again ~

╰☆╮perverted lil angel╰☆╮ elizabeth's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    something to help you - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble To you when HE isn't there :D - Naughty Babe For being you () - Naughty Babe 
    Hugs. Cause you're a fab mom - sexylily You have a beautiful heart sweetie () - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe You are a very strong loving woman. You deserve one - Naughty Babe Thanks for being such a sunshine x - Songbird 
    Maybe this will help ... xxx - Songbird My heart going out for you and yours these days x - Songbird ((((((((((((~e~))))))))))))) - Songbird Cause you're a sweet friend - sexylily Just because I think you should have one more x - Songbird 
    Be blessed x - Songbird You deserve one () - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird Happy bday Hun () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Naughty Babe Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - elizabeth 

You Are Deep

You have a multilayered and multifaceted personality. There is a lot to you, most if it which others don't see.

You are friendly and socially adept. You can read others well, and you know how to get along with everyone.

And while you are social, you enjoy introspection and alone time. You are explore your own psychology extensively.

You are also an intellectual, and you don't like to look at anything just on the surface. There is usually much more to be explored.

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth View Post

You Are Deep

You have a multilayered and multifaceted personality. There is a lot to you, most if it which others don't see.

You are friendly and socially adept. You can read others well, and you know how to get along with everyone.

And while you are social, you enjoy introspection and alone time. You are explore your own psychology extensively.

You are also an intellectual, and you don't like to look at anything just on the surface. There is usually much more to be explored.

Yup...dat's u aw rite

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thank you - Causingtrouble Good to see you posting some again. - Causingtrouble for helping out. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy New Years - Causingtrouble 
    to slow ya down some in the arcade - Causingtrouble 

You Are Bright

You are cheerful, warm-hearted, and downright glowing. You light up a room with your attitude.

You are bold and brash, but you are never offensive. You are just a natural social butterfly.

You are fiercely unique and proud of your originality. You have never tried to be special - you were just born that way.

You don't blend in well, and you really wouldn't want to. You don't want to tone it down for anyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

You are cheerful, warm-hearted, and downright glowing. You light up a room with your attitude.
    You are bold and brash, but you are never offensive. You are just a natural social butterfly.

You are fiercely unique and proud of your originality. You have never tried to be special - you were just born that way.
    You don't blend in well, and you really wouldn't want to. You don't want to tone it down for anyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Since they didn't have a frozen coke, I'd thought Id send you the next best thing xxx - Antics1313 hopefully you won't get the head cold too xxx - Antics1313 It was Mary Poppins top pick for transportation LOL - Antics1313 Because it's Mothers Day! XXX - Antics1313 Thank you :) - JerseyGirl 
    Feel better, you know i worry :heart: - Antics1313 because... just because ... Mmmmmmm - Antics1313 For your modeling debut! - Antics1313 just because - Antics1313 For a party well planned! You did it!!!! Congrats xxxxxx - Antics1313 
    Lets share some sexy girl  :) - JerseyGirl you'll need a few of these over the up coming two weeks - Antics1313 Feel Better xxxxxx - Antics1313 Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas xxxx - Antics1313 
    You deserve this and more - Antics1313 Well it is the holidays!!! XXXX - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 LOL Sorry that last one was suppose to be a rose - Antics1313 here's a free drink - Causingtrouble 

You Are Lively

You are youthful and energetic, no matter what your age is. You seem younger than your years.
    You have an innocence that others have lost. You expect the best from people, life, and yourself.

You are a bit of a flirt and a free spirit. You're not sure if blondes have more fun, but you know you have more fun.
    You don't take anything or anyone too seriously, and that includes yourself. You have an unparalled ability to laugh at life.
    I meant to behave, but there were too many other options

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    A ring to banish the nagging fears x - Songbird They really should sell bottles here! Happy holidays! - Jewel Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Just cuz I love ya - BrainTeaser Merry Christmas sweetheart - BrainTeaser 
    For a beautiful friend - BlueSapphire Sweet like you - NotSure Some flowers to make Monday a little brighter, happy monday! - Jewel Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time! () - CoolHeat 
    kisses - Siren For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel 
    Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty 

They don't have my tri color so I guess f'up

blog in my contact info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Everyone loves cake. - Divinity For my BFF and one super guy! *hugs* - PrincessCharming Has bacon, just because your a cool guy. :) - Leilei Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe They didn't have pain pills. () hope you feel better soon - Naughty Babe 
    always a place in my heart... - JerseyGirl Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and feel better soon! - princesspink Happy holidays K () - Naughty Babe MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET FRIEND - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year too!! - Antics1313 
    Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! - Jewel Merry Christmas to you, too, sweetie. - elizabeth Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming enjoy :) - JerseyGirl No Message - Bambina 

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    They don't have my tri color so I guess f'up
    Did you go for the purple / green /orange?? ...that's sooo freakin' hot!
    Finding my niche