Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Does Your Hair Color Say About You?

Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To celebrate your 1,500th post ! - Songbird By there doll. I do like you just a tinee bit. Well maybe more. I enjoy your company and posting with you and I do know you like talking dirty and that kinda interesting too. All kidding aside. Glad your my friend - Stickin Itin Happy Holidays - Naughty Babe Cheers and happy holidays to you and yours! - Jewel Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas.  Hugs. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas, sweet treasure box of banter :-) - Songbird Happy New Year - Causingtrouble Something to put that sapphire in, no rag needed, it'll always shine () - Jewel to get you drunk - Causingtrouble 
    A drink for Valentines Day - JerseyGirl To celebrate!! - NotSure Happy Easter! - Jewel Hey beautiful - as promised here is a rose for you as a oken of my love for you - Sloop Blue sapphire surrounded by diamonds....official! - Sloop 
    sorry this flower will have to do till I can give you some in person - ultimate just a wee flower for my wee flower - Sloop see no chocolate - Sloop Something to bite into..... :) - ultimate to enjoy the night - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop View Post
    No one can deny how sweet you are.....
    I heard you're sweet too

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Closest thing to red wine :) - Naughty Babe Your morning coffee () - Naughty Babe Happy St.Patties Day Sloop. - pvtdancer A beating heart :) - BlueSapphire To celebrate - BlueSapphire 
    Coz i can lolololol xxx - Siren You know why ;) - BlueSapphire For being you - BlueSapphire Keep up the posting - Causingtrouble Just because :) - BlueSapphire 
    No mistletoe so here's some Canadian clover. - princesspink Have an amazing holiday Sloop! - princesspink 

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSapphire View Post
    I heard you're sweet too
    Oh I can be savoury too.....

3. Thanks BlueSapphire thanked for this post
    Likes BlueSapphire liked this post
    Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To celebrate your 1,500th post ! - Songbird By there doll. I do like you just a tinee bit. Well maybe more. I enjoy your company and posting with you and I do know you like talking dirty and that kinda interesting too. All kidding aside. Glad your my friend - Stickin Itin Happy Holidays - Naughty Babe Cheers and happy holidays to you and yours! - Jewel Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas.  Hugs. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas, sweet treasure box of banter :-) - Songbird Happy New Year - Causingtrouble Something to put that sapphire in, no rag needed, it'll always shine () - Jewel to get you drunk - Causingtrouble 
    A drink for Valentines Day - JerseyGirl To celebrate!! - NotSure Happy Easter! - Jewel Hey beautiful - as promised here is a rose for you as a oken of my love for you - Sloop Blue sapphire surrounded by diamonds....official! - Sloop 
    sorry this flower will have to do till I can give you some in person - ultimate just a wee flower for my wee flower - Sloop see no chocolate - Sloop Something to bite into..... :) - ultimate to enjoy the night - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop View Post
    Oh I can be savoury too.....
    We're gonna have to find that out

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    It was Mary Poppins top pick for transportation LOL - Antics1313 Because it's Mothers Day! XXX - Antics1313 Thank you :) - JerseyGirl Feel better, you know i worry :heart: - Antics1313 because... just because ... Mmmmmmm - Antics1313 
    For your modeling debut! - Antics1313 just because - Antics1313 For a party well planned! You did it!!!! Congrats xxxxxx - Antics1313 Lets share some sexy girl  :) - JerseyGirl you'll need a few of these over the up coming two weeks - Antics1313 
    Feel Better xxxxxx - Antics1313 Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas xxxx - Antics1313 You deserve this and more - Antics1313 Well it is the holidays!!! XXXX - Antics1313 
    Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 LOL Sorry that last one was suppose to be a rose - Antics1313 here's a free drink - Causingtrouble Because you make me smile - Antics1313 Happy Mum's day! - Antics1313 

I do have more fun
    I meant to behave, but there were too many other options

6. Likes Antics1313 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Good Reading! ;-p - Beauty 

Um, I have wisdom?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Everyone says my hair colour says "PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!" lol

I'm actually quite shy, but I think the hair colour is a good balance

9. Likes Songbird liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here's some to share with you - Causingtrouble To cheer you up. - Causingtrouble A dollar for your thoughts  ;) - Songbird 

Sassy with spice
    Last edited by Poison; 06-25-2017 at 12:12 PM.
    I am passionate about poisons, as well as pleasures. May they both be the death of me.

blog in my contact info SpecialK's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Everyone loves cake. - Divinity For my BFF and one super guy! *hugs* - PrincessCharming Has bacon, just because your a cool guy. :) - Leilei Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe They didn't have pain pills. () hope you feel better soon - Naughty Babe 
    always a place in my heart... - JerseyGirl Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and feel better soon! - princesspink Happy holidays K () - Naughty Babe MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET FRIEND - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year too!! - Antics1313 
    Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! - Jewel Merry Christmas to you, too, sweetie. - elizabeth Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming enjoy :) - JerseyGirl No Message - Bambina 
    My kinda guy - JerseyGirl 

the touch of grey coming out on the sides... exudes ...experience?? ... or maybe just senility...
    Finding my niche

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cheers glad you're here - sexylily Welcome and now you have two. - Causingtrouble Cause it makes things interesting - sexylily You wanted some ... - Songbird with sprinkles - sexylily 
    For just being sweet with too much time on your hands ;-) - Songbird Happy birthday - Naughty Babe Happy Easter ! - Songbird Something for your playful mood ;) - Songbird Now stop running off so fast.....lol - Causingtrouble 
    for over stepping - Causingtrouble for you morning drink - Causingtrouble 

that my highlights need to be redone

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire 
    Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel 
    For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer Thought I'd share..... - Lacee 

that I'm getting older