Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Does Your Hair Color Say About You?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    A ring to banish the nagging fears x - Songbird They really should sell bottles here! Happy holidays! - Jewel Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Just cuz I love ya - BrainTeaser Merry Christmas sweetheart - BrainTeaser 
    For a beautiful friend - BlueSapphire Sweet like you - NotSure Some flowers to make Monday a little brighter, happy monday! - Jewel Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time! () - CoolHeat 
    kisses - Siren For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel 
    Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty 

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post

Did you go for the purple / green /orange?? ...that's sooo freakin' hot!
    Last summer was red. .purple and black not by choice

I am burgundy..light brown and black lol

2. Thanks SpecialK thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Easter - Antics1313 Since they didn't have a frozen coke, I'd thought Id send you the next best thing xxx - Antics1313 hopefully you won't get the head cold too xxx - Antics1313 It was Mary Poppins top pick for transportation LOL - Antics1313 Because it's Mothers Day! XXX - Antics1313 
    Thank you :) - JerseyGirl Feel better, you know i worry :heart: - Antics1313 because... just because ... Mmmmmmm - Antics1313 For your modeling debut! - Antics1313 just because - Antics1313 
    For a party well planned! You did it!!!! Congrats xxxxxx - Antics1313 Lets share some sexy girl  :) - JerseyGirl you'll need a few of these over the up coming two weeks - Antics1313 Feel Better xxxxxx - Antics1313 Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas xxxx - Antics1313 You deserve this and more - Antics1313 Well it is the holidays!!! XXXX - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 LOL Sorry that last one was suppose to be a rose - Antics1313 

Sun kissed
    I meant to behave, but there were too many other options

4. Likes Antics1313 liked this post
    Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To celebrate your 1,500th post ! - Songbird By there doll. I do like you just a tinee bit. Well maybe more. I enjoy your company and posting with you and I do know you like talking dirty and that kinda interesting too. All kidding aside. Glad your my friend - Stickin Itin Happy Holidays - Naughty Babe Cheers and happy holidays to you and yours! - Jewel Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas.  Hugs. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas, sweet treasure box of banter :-) - Songbird Happy New Year - Causingtrouble Something to put that sapphire in, no rag needed, it'll always shine () - Jewel to get you drunk - Causingtrouble 
    A drink for Valentines Day - JerseyGirl To celebrate!! - NotSure Happy Easter! - Jewel Hey beautiful - as promised here is a rose for you as a oken of my love for you - Sloop Blue sapphire surrounded by diamonds....official! - Sloop 
    sorry this flower will have to do till I can give you some in person - ultimate just a wee flower for my wee flower - Sloop see no chocolate - Sloop Something to bite into..... :) - ultimate to enjoy the night - Causingtrouble 

Chocolate brown.. well chocolate is my favorite

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To a wonderful post.  Congratulations! - princesspink Happy Birthday gorgeous - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday! - BlueSapphire back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird 
    you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey 
    Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink 

I was blonde for a while and now brunette again!

Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    As a preparation for a tasty kiss xxx - Songbird Cheers....enjoy...happy holidays - JerseyGirl Because it tickles so nicely in the nose :-) - Songbird And a wonderful Christmas to you too! - Antics1313 I hope you have an awesome holiday season. - SpecialK 
    Just because :) - BlueSapphire Cause we should drink some together and be silly :) - Songbird It's waterproof and submersible ... ;-) - Songbird Beacuse je bent de beste - NotSure For a beautiful classy woman - JerseyGirl 
    Happy Easter Jewls, I couldn't find a sun gift lol - junkmail Happy Easter - JerseyGirl Because I learned how to do it!..woohoo! :D - CoolHeat Hahaha!...Yhanks for the Egg Vee...and a very happy Easter to the both of you too () - CoolHeat Hi Chickie! Lets get pissed! - Beauty 
    All of lifes most treasure moments...Miss ya beautiful - JerseyGirl help you sleep - Causingtrouble Miss you beautiful - JerseyGirl cheers!!! Happy Birthday - JerseyGirl For the tough times - BlueSapphire 

Little devil

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To a wonderful post.  Congratulations! - princesspink Happy Birthday gorgeous - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday! - BlueSapphire back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird 
    you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey 
    Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink 

I think it says I'm sensual

Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I saved you a piece today xo - sassyangel You deserve a medal for puting up with me....thanks for being there xxxxxx - sassyangel just because xo - sassyangel yay welcome back to the internet, just imagine this gift is a laptop lol - sassyangel Bending over so you can kick me for stirring you he he - sassyangel 
    Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel 
    Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel 
    Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat 

I've seen things~
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

10. Likes sassyangel liked this post
    My Brother's Keeper nozzle jockey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty 

all the gray either means I'm distinguished or I've just seen too much shyt.

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

12. Likes Antics1313 liked this post
    Just having fun
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For fixing your age :lol: - Naughty Babe all goodies for you..Enjoy - JerseyGirl Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter - JerseyGirl Just because - BlueSapphire 
    you are very special to me - JerseyGirl Something for you to lick lol - BlueSapphire For our night out dancing - JerseyGirl good luck charm!! - JerseyGirl You must be hungry - BlueSapphire 

Depends on the time of year in the summer is say I like to be out in the sun and im kind of a throw back to the 70's lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Closest thing to red wine :) - Naughty Babe Your morning coffee () - Naughty Babe Happy St.Patties Day Sloop. - pvtdancer A beating heart :) - BlueSapphire To celebrate - BlueSapphire 
    Coz i can lolololol xxx - Siren You know why ;) - BlueSapphire For being you - BlueSapphire Keep up the posting - Causingtrouble Just because :) - BlueSapphire 
    No mistletoe so here's some Canadian clover. - princesspink Have an amazing holiday Sloop! - princesspink 

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSapphire View Post
    Chocolate brown.. well chocolate is my favorite
    No one can deny how sweet you are.....