Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Crying Towel

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just for you :) x - FireFly Because you are all full of surprises. ) - Leilei Happy Thanksgiving! :) - SpoiledBrat Mwah xx - FireFly Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 
    Have a cookie :) - FireFly Have a slice of my cake :) - FireFly The closest thing to a glass of Bourbon. It's true, you scare me like no other. Cheers - Naughty Babe Happy Birthday xxx - FireFly I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly 
    Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat to wet your whistle in between whispers. - pvtdancer Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat Filled with goodies :) - JerseyGirl Cuz gosh darnit I just likes ya! - Beauty 
    Lots of goodies for you..Thanks for always making me smile - JerseyGirl because I can't find a bourbon - pvtdancer Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 

Mmmmmmmm. Foreplay !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Enigma's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily Happy birthday - Naughty Babe For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat 
    Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble 
    for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble To match the awesome color of your hair :) - Songbird For thinking sleep is the same as work......lol - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

Quote Originally Posted by Unfazed View Post
    Mmmmmmmm. Foreplay !
    Good. Now that he's distracted with the thoughts of foreplay...I'm gonna get them scores back!
    Thereís a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they canít get away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just for you :) x - FireFly Because you are all full of surprises. ) - Leilei Happy Thanksgiving! :) - SpoiledBrat Mwah xx - FireFly Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 
    Have a cookie :) - FireFly Have a slice of my cake :) - FireFly The closest thing to a glass of Bourbon. It's true, you scare me like no other. Cheers - Naughty Babe Happy Birthday xxx - FireFly I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly 
    Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat to wet your whistle in between whispers. - pvtdancer Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat Filled with goodies :) - JerseyGirl Cuz gosh darnit I just likes ya! - Beauty 
    Lots of goodies for you..Thanks for always making me smile - JerseyGirl because I can't find a bourbon - pvtdancer Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 

This is for the guy who never posts ...He thinks he is "entitled" to have the highest score ...welcome to the real world .... earn it !

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Unfazed View Post
    This is for the guy who never posts ...He thinks he is "entitled" to have the highest score ...welcome to the real world .... earn it !
    I wonder who the King means, King Richard the Third that is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Oops, sorry for the spelling mistake - it shouldn't have been King Richard the Third !
    it should have been King Richard the Turd.
    Don't you agree ?

6. Likes PrincessCharming liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I see that the b.i.t.c.h.y jealous TURD is back, with a huge smell !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by granger View Post
    I see that the b.i.t.c.h.y jealous TURD is back, with a huge smell !!

Granger... This thread is so you !

"I'm a *****, I'm a ***** oh, the ***** is back
    Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
    I can *****, I can ***** 'cause I'm better than you
    It's the way that I move, the things that I do oh

I entertain by picking brains
    Sell my soul, by dropping names
    I don't like those! My God, what's that!
    Oh, it's full of nasty habits when the ***** gets back.

I'm a *****, I'm a ***** oh, the ***** is back
    Stone cold sober as a matter of fact
    I can *****, I can ***** 'cause I'm better than you
    It's the way that I move, the things that I do oh"

~ Elton John

9. Likes Maggiemay liked this post
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Enigma's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily Happy birthday - Naughty Babe For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat 
    Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble 
    for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble To match the awesome color of your hair :) - Songbird For thinking sleep is the same as work......lol - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

I'm guessing you're not in first place then, Granger? Could explain the smell of sour grapes.....
    Thereís a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they canít get away.

11. Thanks Unfazed thanked for this post
    Likes Unfazed liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Hear Ye,

I has come to pass that the true and rightful King now sits again upon the throne ...Fear ye usurpers, for my vengeance will be both swift and righteous !

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

lol...l have no words.

14. Likes Unfazed liked this post