Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you wearing? Part II

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    It's as close to choclate milk the plaza has. Hope your day improves - Naughty Babe 

Default What are you wearing? Part II

Blue and white checked shirt, white t, medium gray wool pants, gray socks, black belt and shoes, and new black undies....

2. Likes Jewel liked this post
    Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    As a preparation for a tasty kiss xxx - Songbird Cheers....enjoy...happy holidays - JerseyGirl Because it tickles so nicely in the nose :-) - Songbird And a wonderful Christmas to you too! - Antics1313 I hope you have an awesome holiday season. - SpecialK 
    Just because :) - BlueSapphire Cause we should drink some together and be silly :) - Songbird It's waterproof and submersible ... ;-) - Songbird Beacuse je bent de beste - NotSure For a beautiful classy woman - JerseyGirl 
    Happy Easter Jewls, I couldn't find a sun gift lol - junkmail Happy Easter - JerseyGirl Because I learned how to do it!..woohoo! :D - CoolHeat Hahaha!...Yhanks for the Egg Vee...and a very happy Easter to the both of you too () - CoolHeat Hi Chickie! Lets get pissed! - Beauty 
    All of lifes most treasure moments...Miss ya beautiful - JerseyGirl help you sleep - Causingtrouble Miss you beautiful - JerseyGirl cheers!!! Happy Birthday - JerseyGirl For the tough times - BlueSapphire 

Off to the shower, so nothing in a minute, after that? Hmm, need to think about that...

4. Likes The Curve liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    They really should sell bottles here! Happy holidays! - Jewel Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Just cuz I love ya - BrainTeaser Merry Christmas sweetheart - BrainTeaser For a beautiful friend - BlueSapphire 
    Sweet like you - NotSure Some flowers to make Monday a little brighter, happy monday! - Jewel Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time! () - CoolHeat kisses - Siren 
    For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 
    Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe 

Black 5 inch pumps. .turquoise shirt..black pants. Black bra with lace trim and black thong lace trim..turquoise and black necklace with matching earrings black watch

6. Likes The Curve liked this post
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer 
    Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl 
    Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer 
    Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee 

work uniform

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because... :) - FireFly Something to drink tonight - Causingtrouble Because I treasure you and your friendship. xoxo - elizabeth Hope you've enjoyed your birthday, sweetie. Too bad I couldn't help you celebrate it. ;) - elizabeth maybe this will do the trick.. hope you feel better soon, - pvtdancer 
    Just for being who you are () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe 

White slacks, and a woolen sweater...isn't that amazing for the season?
    Beauty has graced you since your early years, nor will it leave you at the close of life; Time justly proud of having formed your face will not allow its loveliness to fade.. ( Francois Maynard (1582-1646) )

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    It was Mary Poppins top pick for transportation LOL - Antics1313 Because it's Mothers Day! XXX - Antics1313 Thank you :) - JerseyGirl Feel better, you know i worry :heart: - Antics1313 because... just because ... Mmmmmmm - Antics1313 
    For your modeling debut! - Antics1313 just because - Antics1313 For a party well planned! You did it!!!! Congrats xxxxxx - Antics1313 Lets share some sexy girl  :) - JerseyGirl you'll need a few of these over the up coming two weeks - Antics1313 
    Feel Better xxxxxx - Antics1313 Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas xxxx - Antics1313 You deserve this and more - Antics1313 Well it is the holidays!!! XXXX - Antics1313 
    Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 LOL Sorry that last one was suppose to be a rose - Antics1313 here's a free drink - Causingtrouble Because you make me smile - Antics1313 Happy Mum's day! - Antics1313 

Golf skirt and shirt...sweat and sunscreen
    I meant to behave, but there were too many other options

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    They really should sell bottles here! Happy holidays! - Jewel Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Just cuz I love ya - BrainTeaser Merry Christmas sweetheart - BrainTeaser For a beautiful friend - BlueSapphire 
    Sweet like you - NotSure Some flowers to make Monday a little brighter, happy monday! - Jewel Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time! () - CoolHeat kisses - Siren 
    For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 
    Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe 

Burgundy sleeveless dress with matching jacket. .black 4 inch heels...black and burgundy Silver watch..black and silver necklace with matching earrings..black polka dot thong with matching bra

Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    As a preparation for a tasty kiss xxx - Songbird Cheers....enjoy...happy holidays - JerseyGirl Because it tickles so nicely in the nose :-) - Songbird And a wonderful Christmas to you too! - Antics1313 I hope you have an awesome holiday season. - SpecialK 
    Just because :) - BlueSapphire Cause we should drink some together and be silly :) - Songbird It's waterproof and submersible ... ;-) - Songbird Beacuse je bent de beste - NotSure For a beautiful classy woman - JerseyGirl 
    Happy Easter Jewls, I couldn't find a sun gift lol - junkmail Happy Easter - JerseyGirl Because I learned how to do it!..woohoo! :D - CoolHeat Hahaha!...Yhanks for the Egg Vee...and a very happy Easter to the both of you too () - CoolHeat Hi Chickie! Lets get pissed! - Beauty 
    All of lifes most treasure moments...Miss ya beautiful - JerseyGirl help you sleep - Causingtrouble Miss you beautiful - JerseyGirl cheers!!! Happy Birthday - JerseyGirl For the tough times - BlueSapphire 

Army pants and pink tank top

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    It's as close to choclate milk the plaza has. Hope your day improves - Naughty Babe 

White long sleeve shirt with brown and black checks, taupe wool blend pants, black belt and shoes, white t, blue plaid trunks....

13. Likes Jewel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    congrats on reaching 50 post - Causingtrouble Don't ever let anyone make you feel like your not worth it () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween - sassyangel Drinks should be shared. :) - SpoiledBrat cause sometimes we need it...Love ya - sexylily 
    Hooray, I can do it!! :) - Clutch 

hello kitty pj's
    Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably. Never regret anything that made you smile. Audrey Hepburn