Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Should You Celebrate Valentine's Day?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Needs no explanation () - Naughty Babe No more cheese - Naughty Babe Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble () () - Naughty Babe Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe 
    Merry Christmas - Beauty 

Alone

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    If you are not comfortable with yourself, you will never be comfortable with me

2. Thanks Jacqueline24 thanked for this post
    Likes Jacqueline24 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by bohunkbeast1 View Post
    Alone

Exactly what Iíll be doing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Needs no explanation () - Naughty Babe No more cheese - Naughty Babe Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble () () - Naughty Babe Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe 
    Merry Christmas - Beauty 

My church is mostly senior adults. People in their late 70s and up. So I'll be the stand in date for several widows, especially one who just lost her husband of 60 plus years before Thanksgiving last year. I told her today to not bring anyone else and not to tell any of the other women about it. She's such a sweetheart of a woman

If you are not comfortable with yourself, you will never be comfortable with me

5. Thanks Jacqueline24 thanked for this post
    Likes Jacqueline24 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by bohunkbeast1 View Post
    My church is mostly senior adults. People in their late 70s and up. So I'll be the stand in date for several widows, especially one who just lost her husband of 60 plus years before Thanksgiving last year. I told her today to not bring anyone else and not to tell any of the other women about it. She's such a sweetheart of a woman

Thatís so sweet of you. Restores my faith in humanity hearing things like this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

everyone should make someone smile

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 
    Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe 
    Just because..... - Lacee Thanks for posting with me - Causingtrouble Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!  Love ya my sweet friend! - Lacee Drinks for us...Happy Holidays! - Beauty 
    Have a great day! - flashandbang Some bubbly to share ... - Songbird Because you are a sweet friend! - Lacee Pretty flowers for a pretty girlie Love Ya! - flashandbang Just because you are a great friend! - Lacee 

I don't celebrate V day..I believe in love and making the one you love feel special all year long not just one day with roses and chocolate ( I hate chocolate) .. My husband does things all year little things such as leaves me a I love you note in my car so in the morning I see it. I don't like red roses so he will sneak a yellow or lavender rose on my pillow or maybe buy me a sexy nightie and I do things for him as leave him a card in his lunch pack I make him his special breakfast in bed...Just small ways to let them know you appreciate and love them...

9. Thanks Songbird thanked for this post
    Likes Lo-Pan, Songbird liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For all of the thanks you have given me..junk food is better than a kick me... - princesspink Cheers!!! Happy weekend - Naughty Babe I made homemade for ya :) - JerseyGirl More fun than flowers!  I hope youre ok! - Beauty Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe 
    Happy bday () - Naughty Babe 

In a King size bed with three women, champagne all night.