Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

The pacific coast known as The Great North West
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I wanna taste you baby :) - babyblue123 thanks for the fun - Siren Welcome Back! - SpoiledBrat Good Luck on your studies from the Irish Gal! - Beauty Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 

This just goes to show they can make a drama out anything .... Personal I have no use for just sick and gross type of shows just my thoughts

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Feel better () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

I understand Killer, but this show isn't just about the gratuitous gore and inordinate amount of dirt they use...I mean really! I get the realism, but I love it when they take showers!

Too often as I have watched waiting on the sensationalism of death surrounding this group of survivors I find myself thinking ...I mean thinking like with intelligent thoughts about what they are trying to do...showing human nature trying to survive and holding onto humanity and losing it and then regaining it and the agony, pure sadness, anger and fear is something astounding!

My Brother's Keeper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty 

looks like Rick gets his balls back on February 12th.

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

My Brother's Keeper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty 

counting down the days

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome and have fun :-) ! - Songbird Cheers to you! - NotSure You are a wonderful friend..Thank you baby girl - JerseyGirl just because - Causingtrouble Happy Mother's Day - JerseyGirl 
    Hope all is well - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas Happy New year...Sorry I messed up first one :) - JerseyGirl just to get the relaxation started.... - Sloop I guess I'll share even though you won't - Causingtrouble 
    To wake you up this morning - Causingtrouble giving you some popcorn even though your mean to me - Causingtrouble To get your morning started - Causingtrouble Love ya sunshine - JerseyGirl Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 
    Here is a little Folgers in your cup. Have a great day sister! - flashandbang 

Love The Walking Dead

Reassuringly expensive Cleorge_Gooney's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have one on me - Naughty babe Merry Xmas xxx - Naughty babe Since ya didn't see the one in the photo, thought I send ya one. lol - elizabeth To ring in the new year () - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    A pathetic attempt to cool your AV down ;) - BlueSapphire To my fellow cheating Banker! - Beauty 

Is this thread about how I feel on Monday morning after a weekend on the ale?
    The full package

7. Likes Beauty, Curioustoo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Feel better () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by Cleorge_Gooney View Post
    Is this thread about how I feel on Monday morning after a weekend on the ale?
    Yes!

I'm a Flirt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

i love this show The Walking Dead which i am Currently watching

Reassuringly expensive Cleorge_Gooney's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have one on me - Naughty babe Merry Xmas xxx - Naughty babe Since ya didn't see the one in the photo, thought I send ya one. lol - elizabeth To ring in the new year () - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    A pathetic attempt to cool your AV down ;) - BlueSapphire To my fellow cheating Banker! - Beauty 

Watching it now with my son. I don't really like the show but he likes it so it's ok
    The full package

My Brother's Keeper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate