Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

My Brother's Keeper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty 

Fear of the Walking Dead starts this Sunday, can't wait to see what this is all about

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

2. Likes Rainydaze liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Feel better () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

I saw a sneak preview, it looks okay! But I'll wait til I see it!

4. Likes nozzle jockey liked this post
    My Brother's Keeper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty 

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty View Post
    I saw a sneak preview, it looks okay! But I'll wait til I see it!
    I have a feeling it may be a let down

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Feel better () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

It looks like a let down, but then again its the prequel, right?

My Brother's Keeper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

yes its a prequel, we shall see Sunday night

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK 

I'm excited for Fear the Walking Dead, but, I'm hoping it isn't a disappointment.

Can't wait for the next season of TWD in October!!!
    If everything could ever feel this real forever. If anything could ever be this good again
    The only thing I'll ever ask of you. You've got to promise not to stop when I say when

9. Likes Beauty, nozzle jockey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Okay...So I saw the new Dead! Its great in its own right! The walkers are a little different, but its cool to watch knowing what happened, why and what the outcome (until now at least) is!

I'm enjoying it...plus I think the actor playing Travis is hot! LoL

My Brother's Keeper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

FTWD was pretty could and should get interesting. Z-nation starts in a couple weeks. I watched the first season last year on Netflix, a little campy the fire couple of episodes then it got intense at times. I know it's the B version of TWD but it still satisfied my zombie apocalypse craving.

My Brother's Keeper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

FTWD is getting good, Maddy is gonna be badass, Travis is a pu$$y.

Z-nation starts tonite, had my date wrong. This should be interesting.

My Brother's Keeper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

so, I am all caught up with my Zombie apocalypse shows. Z-nation wasn't bad, I had to remember the characters from last season, yup still a B version of TWD, but it helps to satisfy my craving