Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: About Facebook

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say thanks. - Causingtrouble for throwing appliances as SG lol Wish I'd thought of it. - elizabeth sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat 
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

*survives trip to grocery store*

*checks in as "safe" on facebook*
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

2. Thanks SpoiledBrat thanked for this post
    Likes junkmail, Beauty, SpoiledBrat liked this post
    Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I saved you a piece today xo - sassyangel You deserve a medal for puting up with me....thanks for being there xxxxxx - sassyangel just because xo - sassyangel yay welcome back to the internet, just imagine this gift is a laptop lol - sassyangel Bending over so you can kick me for stirring you he he - sassyangel 
    Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel 
    Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel 
    Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat 

it's the only way I know my relatives are still alive
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

4. Likes sassyangel liked this post
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty 
    Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire 
    all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail 

it tracks what you look at

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    It was Mary Poppins top pick for transportation LOL - Antics1313 Because it's Mothers Day! XXX - Antics1313 Thank you :) - JerseyGirl Feel better, you know i worry :heart: - Antics1313 because... just because ... Mmmmmmm - Antics1313 
    For your modeling debut! - Antics1313 just because - Antics1313 For a party well planned! You did it!!!! Congrats xxxxxx - Antics1313 Lets share some sexy girl  :) - JerseyGirl you'll need a few of these over the up coming two weeks - Antics1313 
    Feel Better xxxxxx - Antics1313 Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas xxxx - Antics1313 You deserve this and more - Antics1313 Well it is the holidays!!! XXXX - Antics1313 
    Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 LOL Sorry that last one was suppose to be a rose - Antics1313 here's a free drink - Causingtrouble Because you make me smile - Antics1313 Happy Mum's day! - Antics1313 

Where I can see photos of my old friends and think wow I don't look so bad after all
    I meant to behave, but there were too many other options

7. Thanks Antics1313 thanked for this post
    Likes Beauty, Antics1313 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to warm you up from the snow - Clutch Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly love you - sexylily No Message - Causingtrouble 
    You didn't ask for it, so I though you would like one - Songbird Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Happy St. Paddy's Day! - elizabeth So happy to have you back () - Naughty Babe Get Well - alex1 
    You can have as many of these as you want and you'll never suffer from hangover! :D - CoolHeat Happy Easter sexy! () - CoolHeat just coz i can lol - Siren Congrats on the 10,000 posts () - Naughty Babe Since you aren't getting a ferrari for your 10,000 posts this will have to do. - princesspink 
    Thank you for catching up with me - killer69 By any other name it would be Spoiledbrat - alex1 To celebrate all of those years - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day - Antics1313 

I joined the social network to be anti-social and avoid my friends and relatives while still keeping the ability to stalk them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird 
    yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink 
    I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 
    Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

I keep emails from Facebook's perverted cousin F*ckbook! Its looks more fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to wake you up - Causingtrouble Happy New Year () - Naughty Babe Because you are so super xxx - Songbird Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Because you've got your heart in the right place xxx - Songbird 
    To share a cuppa and talk - Songbird Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Something you like to be woken up with ... - Songbird So sorry....I pray for your child..... - alex1 

I don't have Facebook
    “Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable.
    - Wizard”