Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: About Facebook

Reassuringly expensive Cleorge_Gooney's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have one on me - Naughty babe Merry Xmas xxx - Naughty babe Since ya didn't see the one in the photo, thought I send ya one. lol - elizabeth To ring in the new year () - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    A pathetic attempt to cool your AV down ;) - BlueSapphire To my fellow cheating Banker! - Beauty 

I use Facebook way too much for my own good.

boobs make you smile goldielocks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Cleorge_Gooney View Post
    I probably do as well

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have one on me - Naughty babe Merry Xmas xxx - Naughty babe Since ya didn't see the one in the photo, thought I send ya one. lol - elizabeth To ring in the new year () - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    A pathetic attempt to cool your AV down ;) - BlueSapphire To my fellow cheating Banker! - Beauty 

Quote Originally Posted by goldielocks View Post
    I probably do as well
    LOL at least I behave myself on there because Mrs Gooney is watching :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

LOL at least I behave myself on there because Mrs Gooney is watching :)
    haha I behave on there because my nieces and nephews are on my page and my hubby is on there as well

5. Likes Cleorge_Gooney liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I probably do as well
    haha I behave on there because my nieces and nephews are on my page and my hubby is on there as well
    I suppose we all need to have a place where we behave sometimes lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I suppose we all need to have a place where we behave sometimes lol
    I've actually got to know some of my best friends thanks to facebook as for me behaving..... I sometimes have to put on my adult things and be good

Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You deserve a medal for puting up with me....thanks for being there xxxxxx - sassyangel just because xo - sassyangel yay welcome back to the internet, just imagine this gift is a laptop lol - sassyangel Bending over so you can kick me for stirring you he he - sassyangel Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel 
    my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

it's the only place I can see what my relatives are up to
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

9. Likes sassyangel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because it's Mothers Day! XXX - Antics1313 Thank you :) - JerseyGirl Feel better, you know i worry :heart: - Antics1313 because... just because ... Mmmmmmm - Antics1313 For your modeling debut! - Antics1313 
    just because - Antics1313 For a party well planned! You did it!!!! Congrats xxxxxx - Antics1313 Lets share some sexy girl  :) - JerseyGirl you'll need a few of these over the up coming two weeks - Antics1313 Feel Better xxxxxx - Antics1313 
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas xxxx - Antics1313 You deserve this and more - Antics1313 Well it is the holidays!!! XXXX - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 
    LOL Sorry that last one was suppose to be a rose - Antics1313 here's a free drink - Causingtrouble Because you make me smile - Antics1313 Happy Mum's day! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 

Quote Originally Posted by Antics1313 View Post
    it's the only place I can see what my relatives are up to
    And what they've had for dinner and every place they have visited and what color undies they are wearing.....ewww
    I meant to behave, but there were too many other options

11. Likes Antics1313 liked this post
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer Thought I'd share..... - Lacee 
    My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee Thanks for all your help! - Lacee 
    lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee Happy belated () - Naughty Babe 

Quote Originally Posted by sassyangel View Post

And what they've had for dinner and every place they have visited and what color undies they are wearing.....ewww
    we can see the color of undies the women are wearing, sign me up.

13. Likes sassyangel liked this post
    Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You deserve a medal for puting up with me....thanks for being there xxxxxx - sassyangel just because xo - sassyangel yay welcome back to the internet, just imagine this gift is a laptop lol - sassyangel Bending over so you can kick me for stirring you he he - sassyangel Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel 
    my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

hahahha trust me...I don't want to see any of my relatives in their underwear Ewwwwwww
    Quote Originally Posted by Causingtrouble View Post

we can see the color of undies the women are wearing, sign me up.
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

15. Likes sassyangel liked this post